Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
like maybe?
Wand
Knotted 18" Swishy Poplar Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
This would the third date that he had with Teddy, and it was the first time he'd ever had a third date with anyone, the greek man was more than a little nervous about this fact but he honestly couldn't let it show with her, since he knew that she would more than likely rip him apart because of it. The man had decided to go muggle with this date, he was out to impress her but his usual techniques when it came to impressing women didn't work on her, and this frustrated him to no end but was quite the little challenge, the man liked it, he enjoyed it, it was more thrilling that being with any of the other girls he had ever been with. However it did mean that he had to put so much more work into each and ever one of the dates that they went on, and this being their third real date the pressure was really mounting. The man was dressed smartly, but the entire evening had been planned so that he didn't really need to be, the old way that he'd heard muggle's date, pictures and a dinner, he thought it was a little odd, but given they were two magical people a muggle date was rather interesting, and he'd picked some new horror film which he very much assumed that she would like as the film they would go see.

The man arrived at her door step in no time at all, and knocked on the door, politely waiting for her to answer him. As soon as the man had knocked he took a small step away from the door, and just seemed to apparently fidget at the door, pulling on his sleeve cuffs, brushing a hand through his hair, wiping his face, pacing slightly. Given what the job that he did with his life, it was hardly surprising that Pericles found it difficult to just remain still when he had to wait for something, especially something as boring as just waiting for Teddy to open the door, but eventually the greek man heard some movements behind the door and then moved so that he was stood directly in front of it, making himself look a little more presentable before just waiting for the door to be opened to him. He was very much looking forward to this date and was very hopeful that Teddy would enjoy it too.​

A third date. Theodora Narkle couldn't believe that Pericles had asked her on a third date. She'd refused to give him kisses goodnight, she'd not even held hands with the man - and blatantly insulted him time and again and he wanted to go out with her - again? Either he was daft, or he was persistent, either way the petite woman couldn't exactly say no to more food - though this time she was not making him pay. She felt like he was running a charity with all the food he was buying her. Theodora couldn't remember if he'd even given a hint to her about her date, and so dressed as if he was going to take her to dinner at a restaurant. A plain black dress and her hoodie sufficed for her, and she slipped her bag over her shoulder and shoes onto her feet. Her younger brother was out at the movies with a friend, and her mother at work, meaning Theodora didn't have a reason to be home early. Milo was fifteen after all, he could take care of himself.

When there was a knock on the door Theodora, who was oddly excited, almost rushed to answer. However her senses caught her and she took careful strides over instead, making him wait a minute or so before she answered. The door swung open and she moved outside and shut it before greeting him. "Hey, you look, formal." She said, the biggest compliment she could give him to start the night. The woman tossed her dishwater blonde hair back and smiled. "So where to?"

Pericles felt his smile perk up the moment the door opened and he was greeted with the sight of her, she was the most different girl he had ever gone out with, but he thoroughly enjoyed it and really he didn't mind going at whatever pace she wanted because he liked her, and Pericles wanted to make sure everything they did she was comfortable with. The dragon slayer looked easily up and done at her outfit, taking in every little detail of it, and how good it made her look, how perfect she looked in the admittedly simple outfit, but Pericles didn't have time to say anything before she paid him the closest he knew he'd come to a compliment, "You look beautiful," he countered, "Although, I'm glad I didn't book the fanciest restaurant in town though, I don't know their hoody policy," he joked easily with her pointing to the jumper/jacket thing she had, obviously meaning it as a joke, he had a plan for this date, and his plan included dinner, just he hoped dinner at his place.

"Well, you said you enjoyed those scary muggle movies, so I figured we could go see one of those," he fished into his wallet and pulled out a little bit of muggle news paper, which had the name of the film and the time on it, "We can do a date the muggle way, movie and then dinner," he offered to her, there was a little bit of nervousness in his tone, unsure as to if she would actually enjoy such a thing, but Pericles was certain that she might, "I even got some muggle money, for it," the man assured her, "And the weather is pretty terrible right now, so the gods most certainly approve,"

Theodora tossed her hair back rather inelegantly, but it did the job of getting it off her shoulder and that was all that mattered. At the compliment she glanced quickly away, fighting the small amount of blood that peaked under the skin of her cheeks. It was flushed away quickly though as he made a snide remark about her jacket. She rolled her brown orbs and chuckled. "The best thing about this jacket is that it's removable." Theodora was slightly glad though that they were not going somewhere she needed to be proper. After all, sometimes it was tiresome and boring. After all, if she wasn't fancy enough she felt judged by those in the restaurant. As much as Theodora wanted to tell people she didn't care, inside she felt a bit weak - a bit nervous. It was an insecurity she kept inside, praying it wouldn't boil over. Though she supposed if she didn't get close to people she didn't have to reveal things.

Theodora cocked her head at the man taking her out that night, and allowed the small peak of a smile on her lips. "You remember me saying that. That's so ridiculous." She spoke with another laugh. "You and your God talk, I'd be careful, maybe the bad weather is because they think we shouldn't see each other again." She shrugged. "But I'd never turn down a bit of popcorn. However, tonight is my treat. You've done the past two - and I'm not a damsel who leaches money, yeah?" The blonde then looked around, as if to make sure no one was watching them leave together. "Let's go quickly though, i don't want the rain to ruin my perfect hair." She gave a cheeky wink and began walking.

At her statement about the jacket the man couldn't help the light chuckle which escaped from his lips, it was this odd humour which he was growing to really enjoy from her, different from what he was used to, and he just shook his head, smiling playfully, "Oh really? So that's how jackets work, I never knew," he countered lightly, a slight mocking in his tone, "Please do tell me more," the man wouldn't have gone to a fancy restaurant anyway, he had never really date someone more than twice and this was the third date, he wanted to make an impression a little different, he listened to all that she said, paid close attention and had realised upon being within the muggle areas of this town in New Zealand that there was a film that she might really enjoy, he hadn't really been to such things before, but he was more than willing to trust the gods and fate that nothing would go wrong. Everything would turn out just right, that much he knew would be try, it would take a little effort, but not in the same way that it had been with other girls, things with Teddy had been simple.

So that at her statement of him remembering he just smirked easily, and then just found himself chuckling lightly at the statement, the gods were keeping things in his favour, "Oh how little you know of the gods, the weather is good, since we are going indoors anyway, they give us more reason to be indoors," the young man smiled easily at her before just shrugging, he had always been raised to pay, at least in the first few dates, but he would not have said no to her paying, it just suited it more since he was trying to impress her and not the other way around, "I never thought you were a damsel leeching food, but that you were a sucker for free food," he joked before just nodding and then guiding with a hand towards the door, allowing her to go first, although he would lead the way before chuckling lightly at the statement, "There is a spell for that you know?" he told her, before beginning to walk towards where they were headed.

Theodora gave a half snort half chuckle at his comment. "Well you can unzip and zip them with this metal thing. But i wouldn't show you yet, that's to advanced for someone only blessed with the looks of a God." She then caught herself. "or so he says." Teddy remarked trying to back track on what she'd just said. She'd almost given him license to think he was actually a gift of, from, or to the Gods - whatever he thought. The blonde felt dizzy from rolling her eyes so much at the man and all his playful banter. It was odd, as Theodora had no idea whether he actually thought he was a gift or if he was saying so to make her believe it. Either way he was in denial.

Theodora shrugged at what he called her. "Wow and here I thought you didn't know anything about me past my beautiful face and endearing personality." The dry tone in her voice was so common place that it was a default for the teen now. After all, she was a sarcastic person. If Pericles didn't know her any better he'd think she was a cold witch (no pun intended). it was amazing he didn't call her a hurtful name upon meeting her, as she really hadn't been too overly nice. "Yeah but if we're doing a muggle date, we're doing it right." She said with a laugh, moving out into the light sprinkling of the rain, and walking next to him to get to where they were going. There was a ping of excitement to see a movie, even with Pericles - or maybe especially with Pericles. The girl was starting to wonder where her emotions stood with him.

Pericles couldn't help but laugh at her comment nodding his head along in an exaggerated fashion as she described jumpers and how they worked, just enjoying the way she was explaining it to him, and going along with it as she did so, there was little more enjoyable to him than this. The dragon slayer smiled at her holding out his hand to her, just continuing to laugh along lightly as she spoke, thinking it funny as the girl spoke, things with Teddy were so unbelievably easy, he was sometimes left wondering if he was actually doing something right that he just hadn't been doing all along, Pericles knew he wasn't exactly the best person, or the best sort of man, but he always made sure everything was mutual, and the other party was happy but never before had he taken a girl out again, after the first time, and never before had he had just so much fun with any person. Pericles smiled at her and shrugged, "What more could a man really want," he said in response, though he did clearly know things about her, and listened to everything she said.

Pericles smirked a little at her reply, the were doing this the muggle way, no magic? He could do that, obviously he would always keep his wand on him, to not was an idiotic thing, and he was better to have it on him just in case they needed it. The slayer of dragons lead her towards where they were going, it was not that fair from where she lived, and though he had planned to apparate, given what she'd just said he definitely wasn't going to, she probably wouldn't want to. And he noticed as they stepped outside that there was a slight sprinkling of rain and he just smiled at her, "Would you like my jacket Teddy? Help keep you dry?" he offered, sure that she was going to retort something, though whether she'd accept or reject it would be something else entirely, he wouldn't mind a light sprinkling of rain, and he was sure that he wouldn't get that wet in the walk to where they needed to be.

Theodora shook her head with a small smile on her lips. It was so odd that when she was with Pericles her smile just happened. Her normal face was stone cold, no expression - unreadable. However when she was joking and speaking with this man it seemed he brought out a fun loving side of her that she'd nearly forgotten. She'd always been buried in studies, always a little secluded. She didn't enjoy making friends often and was lucky to have a conversation that lasted past her first sarcastic remark. Teddy made people uncomfortable, and she wouldn't even sugar coat the fact. She wasn't someone to be dishonest, and it seemed now a days that's all people wanted - dishonesty and pretty words. As they walked together, arms connected, Theodora hadn't even thought about the rain, until he spoke.

Frankly it was a little rain, nothing like what she got in Scotland - not even close. She scoffed at what he said, sarcastically returning with a simple sentence. "I was about to ask you the same thing. Wouldn't want to ruin your hair." She laughed slightly. "No the theater is right there, no need to go out of your way. May be a wicked witch but I wont melt." She spoke with a chuckle.

Pericles couldn't help the laugh from his lips at his words, though he was hardly surprised by what she said, the sarcasm he was largely growing used to, and it had never bothered him in the slightest, for godlike Pericles it was something he thoroughly enjoy, it made him laugh, so when she returned with such a statement he couldn't help but laugh a little, and in response, removed his hand from hers and used his jacket to protect his hair from the rain, "So you admit my hair looks nice?" the greek accent helped lighten his words indicating how amused he was, and almost a little pleased that she likely had actually found his hair appeasing, after all she said about him, all the insults he was glad that it wasn't true and that she did find him attractive, he of course found her beautiful, but he liked knowing that despite all her harsh and sarcastic words that perhaps his charm was working, his personality was helping, his looks would finish it, this was their third date afterall, he had to be doing something right or she'd have turned him down a while back. The fact she hadn't was always a good thing, he had been thoroughly enjoying her company and he had no desire for it to end.

Pericles nodded at what she was saying, knowing it wasn't too far from what he'd found out about the place, but as they stepped out, he realised the rain wasn't as bad and his desire to hold her hand trumped his false desire to protect his hair, so he put the jacket back on properly and took her hand once more, leading the way though he was sure that she would know how to get to the place better than him, and eventually he found it. The greek man paused as soon as they stepped inside, he'd never been this surrounded by muggles, he had dealt with muggles in bars, on beaches but usually in both those occasions he'd had a drink, this time he was definitely sober and though he had the tickets he ultimately had very little idea how any of it worked, so despite knowing that she'd make fun of him for it, he turned to Teddy and took out the tickets, "Erm, I've never been to the cinema, how do you do it?" Godlike Pericles did not mind asking for help when he required it, and he was sure that she'd laugh a little at him for it, but he realised he didn't entirely mind this happening. If it had been someone else he would've really minded, but with her he honestly wouldn't mind.​

Theodora rolled her large brown orbs in an exaggerated circle and shook her head. "You're really digging for me to compliment you aren't you?" She asked him. "Keep digging you may get to China." She added, making sure he knew that if she were to compliment him she'd not hide it - even if that wasn't entirely true. After all his hair did look fairly nice. Stepping inside the cinema she watched as a gaggle of teens turned their attention to them for a moment. In that moment Theodora was suddenly aware of how mismatched she felt herself to be next to Pericles. He was tall, tanned - and though she'd not admit it to him good looking. However she was gangly and awkward in all her movements. In that moment of self consciousness she wiggled her hand out of his, only to disguise it as her looking for money. She glanced through her purse to pull out her wallet. "Aha!" She spoke with a semi-nervous smile.

"Here just follow me." She spoke, approaching the ticket vendor and purchasing two tickets. She then handed him his ticket and a cup for soda. "I'll get the popcorn okay?" She asked, and then ducked between the people to get them some popcorn. She mostly needed to step away and take a breath and remind herself that she wasn't with Pericles. All the girls swooning over him could have him - but still in her gut there was... jealousy? No. Theodora was not jealous. Pericles was an airhead who bought her free food. Finding her date - not date - she nodded toward their theater. "Come on, lets get a seat." She spoke, leading him toward the door.

The dragon slayer followed her within, letting his gaze glance over all the different aspects of this interesting muggle place, he wouldn't have been able to be in such a place with the company of someone else, his limited knowledge of muggle things put him at a disadvantage here, but he did as he was told, following Teddy and then just standing with the ticket in one hand and a cup in another, and he glanced at it with a curious sort of expression, he'd rarely seen anything like that growing up, though he could see what purpose it was for. Pericles' was waiting and while there seemed to be people surrounding him and on other occasions prior to whatever this was with Teddy, he would've more than obviously taken the occasion to speak to some of the other girls that surrounded him. But godlike Pericles wasn't interested in them, rather his gaze remained on Teddy watching her as she so easily managed something he knew he would've struggle with. This entire place was so abnormal to the man who for a living dealt with dragons, it was surreal, where to these muggles it was so normal. He didn't think less of them, but he did think their existence was sometimes simpler than that of wizards, but he had no experience in that world other than for drinking and partying.

Pericles had his ticket and the cup in his hand when he noticed Teddy motioning for him, and he closed the distance with ease, he stepped forward at the entrance and opened the door for her, holding it wide so that she wouldn't have to deal with both the door and what she was holding. He gave her a small smile as he did so, sure that such an action would merit a sarcastic comment, almost like he was really hoping for it. The dragon slayer followed behind her until she had found the seats, he put down the cup and took off his outer layer, and placed it on the floor, sure that it was going to get dirty before sitting himself down on the chair, rubbing his tanned arms as he glanced around them, it was quite busy, he couldn't really say if it was normal for it to be like this or if this different. He ran a hand through his hair musing up the dark brown strands, "If I put my arm over your shoulders will you bite my hand," he asked plainly a smirk on his face, "I'd like to know now before I even try," Pericles chuckled lightly, hoping she'd find his comments as amusing as he very clearly did.​

Theodora was not horribly sure how to answer his remark. And for a moment let it sit in the air as they picked their seats and settled in. "Why would i bite your hand?" She finally asked. "i don't know where it's been." Teddy never seemed to miss a beat when she was with Pericles - or anywhere else for that matter. Her mother said that had it not been for her hardheadedness, her quick on her feet thinking would have landed her in Ravenclaw. If the Scottish girl could have had a pick though, it would have been Slytherin. They were all of her traits - but red suited her more for whatever reason. Her mother had always told her she'd grow to understand and appreciate the choice of the hat. Perhaps if she ever opened up to Pericles he'd understand it - though her went to a school without the houses. So perhaps not.

"You know, that jacket is really nice, maybe it should be in the chair and you on the floor." Teddy almost couldn't get through the thought before cracking a smile. Once she was finally comfortable though she settled back against the chair. They'd made it in in time for the previews and Teddy wondered if Pericles was going to put his arm around her or if he would be too worried she'd bite him. Theo didn't mind either way, and settled in to watch the movie.

God-Like Pericles chuckled lightly at her what she said, truly it was the correct thing to think, where had his hand been, but she just seemed like the kind of person who might've bitten had he not asked about it. He took her statement meaning that he could place his hand on her shoulder, put his arm around her, and so Pericles proceeded to do so. A little tentatively to begin with, thinking that she might still enjoy taking a chunk out of his hand. He couldn't be having scars on the perfectly smooth olive skin that the gods had graced to him, but it seemed like even if Teddy said something, it didn't mean that was how she was feeling, it was almost like a reflex for her to reject him in the way that she did. The dragon slayer looked down at the jacket, "Oh if you're cold and want to wear my jacket, all you have to do is ask," he teased lightly, picking it up off the ground with his free hand and offering it to her, knowing that she didn't really want it, but still enjoying the humour with it. That was what he liked about her, she was funny, he hadn't met many funny girls and man was he enjoying her simple humour, the way she caused smiles to occur so easily. However, there was no more time for conversation as the movie got started.

By the time the film was over, Pericles was perfectly satisfied with what had occurred in it. He had enjoyed the film, it wasn't the best thing he'd ever seen, but he had enjoyed it and that was the important part. The greek man got to his feet and offered a hand to her, to lead her out of the theatre and back outside, however, he wasn't sure what they'd be doing next, the weather hadn't predicted to be very nice that day, and he was hoping to really woo her, "So, do you want to go to some fancy place for some food, or we could go back to my place and I can make us some traditional greek food?" the man offered, "I'm an incredible chef, just another one of the great talents that the gods gifted me," he boasted easily, waiting for her to decide before planing a little more about what they might then eat. Honestly, he thought he'd have an easier time wooing her at his home where she might feel more comfortable, but Pericles would do whatever she was happiest with.​

Theodora felt the man's arm slowly make it's way around her shoulder and she couldn't hide the way her face heated up. She felt herself grow quickly embarrassed. By the time his arm was fully around her the girl's face was overheated, and her body was nearly shivering. Why was it so hard to hide the way she thought? Of course she thought Pericles was fairly good looking, of course he was out of her league. She suffered from horse face in her mind. However her wittiness exuded false confidence, and her walls that she put up prevented anyone from noticing. Theodora was careful and calculated - most of the time. The blonde then looked over, she came up quickly with a cover to place a jacket over her chilled frame without seeming like she was still herself - not needy. "Just for that, I'm takin' it without asking." She said, grabbing it and throwing it over her much like a blanket, covering her chest and arms while the movie played.

Theodora enjoyed the movie as well as she could. "there was way too much romance." She grumbled on the way out. "I hate those lovey dovey scenes - it's so obvious that the guy is gonna get them when they're like that. Never catch me off guard like that." She bragged a bit, though the more time she spent with Pericles she thought he'd wear her down - in a year or two maybe. Theodora never took his hand, and handed his jacket back. "If your cooking sucks can I make you my slave for a week?" She asked with a small chuckles, wondering if he was really a good cook or not.

Pericles enjoyed the commentary that Teddy had on the film, it was a rather interesting take, he wasn't much of a fan of romance within horror films, though he had quite enjoyed the film itself, certainly better it seemed than she had enjoyed it. Not that God-like Pericles really minded, of course it was naturally to have differing tastes in things, he just nodded along to her comments, "I enjoyed it," he replied but did not elaborate as to how he enjoyed it, just that he had. He thoroughly enjoyed spending the time with her, currently it wouldn't have matter how good or terrible the film was, to him it was all about the fact he got to spend it with her that was what mattered to him. It gave everything a rose tint, everything was better to him when he could spend the time with her.

At her comment, he couldn't help but grin widely, "Of course," he told her confidently, puffing out his chest and the cockiness clear within his tone. He took her hand and led her out of the complex, and to a alleyway where there were no muggle prying eyes and apparated to his flat, directly into his living room. Despite Pericles' cockiness and propensity to equate himself to the gods, his flat was normal, it was within the magical area, he had books and figurines of dragons, he had a fully functioning kitchen, and the flat only had one bedroom. It was spacious but not big, the white walls and strong blues that Pericles had picked out were certainly things that reminded him of home, it made the place bright and warm despite the dreary weather outside. He smiled at Teddy, "So what do you think?" he asked her, letting her get a good look around the place before going to the kitchen, "Any allergies then? before I get started?"

"I'm sure you did." Theodora teased him. "After all you seem like the kind of guy who likes that stuff. Offering my your jacket, holding hands and what not." She made a fake gagging noise before grabbing onto his arm for apparation. The minute she was on solid ground though she let go, looking at his modest flat. It was shocking that someone who viewed himself so highly had a flat like that. She looked around, taking his and her own jacket and draping them over a chair as neatly as possible. The girl then moved over to his kitchen where he was. Hopping up on the counter she shrugged, feeling she was fairly out of the way for now. "It looks like a place suit for a wannabe god." She commented teasingly responding to his question.

Theodora shook her head at his inquiry about allergies. "Just allergic to human contact." She joked before looking around once more. "I'm also mildly thirsty. Got anything that won't kill me if I drink it? Preferably something your mouth hasn't touched." She remarked, making a face at the thought - though lately it became a mildly appealing thought in the back of her mind. After all Teddy hadn't even suffered her first kiss yet. What a way to start it with someone as handso... ugly... Oh who was she kidding. Handsome as Pericles.

The man laughed at her teasing, "What can I say, I'm just romantic like that," he countered at her fake gagging, there was just something so enjoyable about spending time with her, she wasn't like people he usually went for. God-like Pericles favoured girls who threw themselves at him, who were interested in sleeping with him but whom he couldn't hold much of a conversation with. He had no problems with those girls, they could do as they pleased just as he did, but they weren't looking for a relationship in him, so why should be look for one in them. With Teddy she was funny, she was sarcastic, and he was pretty sure she didn't do casual. He watched as she looked over the apartment, noting that despite everything she'd said she neatly put the jacket on the chair, he definitely had a chance with her. She might make it seem like she didn't like him, but he was thinking that she did just a little. The comment was one he was probably expected to get, a wannabe god, Pericles laughed heartily at it, "Well, that's the closest admission I'll ever get from you about me being godlike." Pericles stood in the kitchen as he took several items out the cupboards to make the dish, chuckling at her reply.

"So, no real allergies?" he chuckled, before considering what he had to drink and opened his drinks cupboard, "I have some beer in the fridge, but I've also got an unopened bottle of ouzo in here. If you can hold your alcohol, it might not kill you," The man held it up and offered to her, with a smile. He was obviously wasn't trying to get the woman drunk but he assumed that in asking for a drink she had meant exclusively alcohol, and the ouzo was his favourite drink, it wasn't the best drink, but it was a good drink and certainly his favourite. The man placed it on the table with a small smirk, "I'll get some glasses," he pulled out two tumbler glasses and placed them on the table and let Teddy decide if she was going to pour it. Of course he did have other alcohol, but this was perhaps the least lethal of the good stuff in his mind. He had vodka and gin, but for such an occasion like this the classic greek drink seemed best, "And remember if you say you don't like this drink, you insult my entire culture," he joked at her with a smirk.

Teddy gave an exaggerated roll of her eyes when Pericles responded to her. Romantic, that was a strange way for him to describe himself. Or maybe it wasn't. Theodora didn't have a great idea of what romance was. When her parents were together there was nothing but fighting, screaming. Teddy remembered the time she had snuck herself and her little brother out to their garden shed on their Scottish property and just waited - the screaming in the house almost too much to handle, loud enough to reach them. Hairs rose on Teddy's arms and she rubbed them, pushing them back into place when she could. The slim woman moved her arms above her head and stretched as Pericles commented about being godlike. "Wannabe. You're leaving out a word." She stressed to him, though couldn't stop the small laugh that slipped past her parched lips.

Then there was drinks set before her. Shed never heard of the name of the drink before and wondered to herself if it tasted as gross as the name sounded. A sculpted brow rose when he stated she'd be insulting his culture, so Teddy poured a glass. She then proceeded to drink it shaking her head. "That's absolutely awful." She spoke sarcastically. Though the drink wasn't actually too bad. Theodora sat the glass back down and picked up the bottle. She was meaning to be asinine and drink from it, whilst insulting it, but as she tipped it back the blonde missed her mouth, spilling some down the front of her dress. "Oh merlin dammit." She nearly yelled. "That is literal Karma - no other describer for her." She spoke, looking down the front of her dress in dismay.

Pericles smirked at her, she might want to mock his term but he was sure she believed the same about him, he was godlike of course. The man smiled as he set down the drinks on the table and watched her pour the drinks. Godlike Pericles easily took his own drink of it and smiled at her commentary upon it. Not that awful, he liked it, but then he’d known it most of his life, of course he liked it. He watched momentarily distracted from cooking and getting their meal together as she took the bottle and obviously went to probably mostly pretend to drink from it. He looked at the stain no on her dress with a little smile, ”Well now, Teddy, if you just wanted to take some clothes off, you didn’t need to stain that beautiful dress,” he joked with her a smirk appearing on his face. Godlike Pericles wondered for a moment if that had been her master plan, but really this was Teddy if she wanted something she was more likely to make a joke about it, while being somewhat blunt, this was just a mistake.

Pericles wondered if the simple cleaning spell would work on it, ”Do you want to clean it off with some magic, or the old muggle way?” he asked, of course he didn’t have one of the muggle contraptions used to wash clothes, but he meant doing it by hand. In the meantime of that Teddy could wear some of his clothes, ”I don’t have any dresses, but I can give you a shirt or a t-shirt to wear instead?” he offered to her with a small smile, ”Usually I don’t let girls wear my clothes until after I sleep with them, but for you Teddy, I’ll make this exception,” he smirked at her, most of the time the girls didn’t even stay for long enough to wear his clothes, he didn’t stay for long enough. But with Teddy as had been shown before everything was out of the window. All bets were off, and man was Pericles enjoying it.

Theodora's face grew more and more red every second. She was so furiously embarrassed, that it seemed the color in her cheeks might explode into the room. Her ear were aflame with emotion, and she couldn't make eye contact for a little bit. Instead she continued to breathe the best she could while not making it obvious that he'd gotten to her. Theodora shook her head. "Uh-uh. You are not using magic on something that is on my body. One mess up and yo'll ruin my perfect figure.... or something." She spoke still sarcastically. She gave a harsh roll of her brown eyes when he said something about how girls don't normally wear his clothing or whatever misogynistic thing he had just said. Why had she agreed to come back to his house with him anyways?

Then it was obvious, in that moment of frustration she knew why it was. Because Teddy had thought about kissing him, and she'd never thought about kissing anyone. She'd thought about spending a lot of time with Pericles, and Theodora rarely wanted to leave her room. The blonde moved and turned away. "Where is your room please? i need to get out of this." She pointed at the soaked part of the material, feeling quite chilled now with liquid, on cloth, stuck to her body.

Pericles couldn't help the grin that spread upon his face, watching her slight embarrassment over it. Her words towards his lack of magical ability didn't bother him at all, he just laughed as he always did when she was like that. Although of course he would respect her decision, "Oh please, I wrestle with dragons, I think I can manage a little spell, but, I would never want to ruin your perfect figure" the man smirked at her, both joking with her and ultimately believe that she did have a perfect figure worth keeping should she choose to. Everything about Teddy was perfect to him. She was beautiful, funny, she teased him, she knew he was attractive but liked to hide it. He liked spending the time he had with her. The man nodded and pointed down the hall, "It's the second door on the right," he would lead her down the hall should she want him too, but he didn't mind, he didn't have much to hide. God-like Pericles knew he didn't have to hide from her, or from anyone, he usually got what he wanted.

Pericles just smiled at her, "There should be some shirts or a few large jumpers if you want," the man suggested but he wouldn't tell her much more, he figured she'd prefer the jumpers to anything else. He turned back to what he had been doing, preparing a light meal for them both, taking the time as she left the room to concentrate on what he was doing and putting it altogether. He placed the plates on the table and started adding the food to them. It wasn't a complex meal he had made and in no time he was already, he took a seat at the table and waited for Teddy to reappear, "be sure to wash your hands before we eat," he called to her, a smirk still ever present on his face. God, how he enjoyed spending time with her.​

Theodora was mortified and rushed down the hall when given directions. She was horrified that she'd spilt something on herself, and that shed be wearing his clothing. She'd never worn a man's clothing that she hadn't bought specifically for herself. Her face remained red all the while that she looked for a Jumper long enough to cover her - which she discovered wasn't hard considering Pericles was fairly muscular, and attractive. Teddy stayed inside of the room for close to seven minutes before she'd finally calmed down enough to exit for dinner. She stopped at the bathroom and washed her hands, wishing she could just easily leave before the meal. However she was starving and if the woman were honest she liked Pericles. A lot.

Teddy walked into the kitchen and sat down. She was ready to eat, stuff her mouth so that she wouldn't have to talk to him, and she did. The food was really good - really really good, however when she sat down and noticed the smirk on his face she became nervous again. She looked down to make sure everything was zipped up. "What?" She asked with an obviously curious air, no malice behind the typically snotty word. Why was he looking at her like that.

As Pericles watched her walk back into the room with one of his jumpers on, positively swimming in the outfit he could help the fondness in his expression, the desire that grew in him to see her without it on. Usually he didn't care so much when girl's put his clothes on, just ensuring that he got it back, but with Teddy, god-like Pericles was reduced to almost mere mortal status. He could help his attraction to her. Which was why as dinner went on, he couldn't help his staring at her. He couldn't help looking at her as if she had brought a new sun into his life, a solid smirk on his face at how good she looked with his clothes on, and how quickly she had gotten to that point. Eventually she noted it, and asked about it, he shook his head, "I'm just admiring you," he joked, half meaning it, but also half joking it, "I've never had a girl put on my clothes before we've done it," he added for good measure. But it didn't stop how much he liked it, how much he liked it on her.

"It does look good on you though Teddy, who knew that underneath all that sarcasm was another equally sarcastic person who can pull off my jumpers better than I can," he joked. he went back to eating, but wondered if it was perhaps time to actually talk to her without joking. He joked less than she did, but he was still joking with her now, "But really, in all honesty, all jokes aside, that jumper looks so good on you, and you just look beautiful," he said with no embarrassment and a warm expression on his face, he wanted nothing more than to kiss her, to hold her close, to enjoy her company more. He knew that she was beautiful, she was also far more than it, and it was what had kept him interested in her, but after that date in this moment, that he was falling hard for her.​

Teddy couldn't stand the fact that everything Pericles said to her made her stomach flip, her heart beat faster - she was falling for his tricks and she knew it. The heat in her face should have warmed the house, if he continued to tell her lovely things then she'd be able to hear his house through the summer, fall, and winter. It only increased when he mentioned "it". Theodora put her head in her hands trying to cover the blush, but her ears were crimson as well. Is that what he wanted the night to end in? Theodora had never been on so many dates with the same person, well, any person. She typically didn't have an interest in people since her mother and father split up. It just seemed that forming a bond with someone was pointless - they'd leave anyways. Maybe though, maybe Pericles was different. She peaked through her fingers just a moment. How could he so comfortably eat when she was so embarrassed.

After a few moment Teddy had calmed down enough to remove her hands from her face. She looked at her own plate, but was still so nervous - eating seemed like a foreign operation to her. She needed nerve, she needed something to surprise him. All night he'd been flustering her, so she needed to do the same. She picked at her plate while coming up with a plan before finally she stood swiftly, made her way across the table, and grabbed Pericles by the face. She then kissed him, hard, on the lips. It only lasted a minute before she pulled away. "W-will that calm you down enough to where you can enjoy dinner instead of me?" She asked, trying to keep her cool, even though right now her insides were anything but. She still held his face though, hands on his cheeks, looking at him.

Pericles was very surprised when she made her way across the table and kissed him. He was startled for a moment unsure as to how best to respond before his senses caught up to him and he was kissing her back. Their first real kiss since beginning their whole dating debacle. He was left with a phantom feeling on his lips, and a desire for more. God-like Pericles was reduced to wanting another deep kiss from clearly Godess-like Teddy. There was no way a kiss that deep could be from anyone other than someone deeply in-tune with the gods. He smirked at her, she wasn't really pulling away all that much, and clearly she liked him. More than perhaps all her joking had been letting on. But boy was he happy about that, "I don't think so, I think my hunger's changed," he joked easily before putting his arms on her waist and lightly pulling her the short distance into him and kissing her lips. He put in the same passion and desire that he had been feeling for her since this date had begun. She was so different from any one he had ever dated before. Perhaps it was just an illusion, and the fact she hadn't liked him straight away was the difference.

The man eventually pulled away and he found himself smirking up at her, "And here I definitely thought you would never kiss me," he joked, he would've never kissed her unless he was certain that was what she wanted and consented to. Her kissing him put most of that away. He knew that it was vital to ask at every turn, but this was going well. Godlike Pericles was thoroughly enjoying himself. "What's next then?" he teased with his gazing shifting over to the bedroom, a light humour to his voice and how he looked towards it, thinking that this would be it, she would have reached her limit for the date, and that was perfectly okay. He was happy to even gotten one kiss, he was happy to take it slow with her. He was happy to let her control every part of this. Boy he was falling hard for her.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back