Ruto Vernier-Raison

'Roo' | carefree | enigmatic 🍃

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Ruto was hoping Valentine's Day would go quick, and that was the main reason why she decided to participate in the rose delivering event. It was going to be a distraction that she was more than happy to take. The only name she recognised on her list however was one of her classmates, so she decided she would start with him as it was easy. He caught her eye walking in the corridor, and Roo beamed. She skipped a little to catch up with him. "Gregory! Hey, Gregory!" she exclaimed, hoping he would slow down.

Gregory hated this day, he was coming to realise, there was nothing worse than having people approach him. He was coming out of class, trying his best to avoid people or get himself into unnecessary trouble when he heard someone call out to him. He stopped and turned towards her. "Hi," he said visibly nervous.

Ruto raised an eyebrow as she realised how nervous he seemed. "It's okay, I'm not that scary." she said softly with a slight chuckle. "I just wanted to catch your attention as I have a rose to give you." She rummaged around in her basket and pulled it out to show it to him. It had a note hanging from its stem. "Yellow. Almost as bright as the sun on a hot summer's day. It's yours."

Dear Gregory,
I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for taking everything out on you because it really wasn't fair and you didn't do anything wrong. Can we be friends again? People like us should stick together.
Sincerely (that's what you put on these right?) Dahlia

Gregory shrugged a little, as he took the rose and the note. "Thank you," he said, and then read over the note, feeling his heart drop a little at what it was. It was nice for Dahlia to reach out, but he did want to hear it from her. It would be nice to reconnect with her. He just wasn't sure how to approach her after everything.

Roo nodded as the boy took the rose and thanked her. "You're welcome!" she exclaimed, before turning around and heading back towards the other direction. She was sure the boy wouldn't want her staying any longer than necessary, and she had other places to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back