Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
It was a nice Sunday and she wants that day in her common room. The girl was wearing a warm and knit orange sweater that had been knit by her grandmother for Christmas today. It was winter now and it was cool outside. He has not been exposed to the cold of life, as he will have to become accustomed to such weather vigorously and with time. Slowly dip into the polished wooden floors, Andrea ran into the library's reading room, holding a new book in her hands, hoping to find a free desk to sit on. It doesn't take long before she clears her ruling and opens her book. The book was called Jane Austin's "Emma". She was fascinated with reading books no less than she knew what was going on around the libraries. Andrea enjoyed reading old books, they was were nice.

Ajaccio was a little disappointed to be back at school. He’d had a great holiday and done so many cool things, his whole left leg was scraped from when he’d tripped over a rock on the second last day, he was deeply tanned, his hair longer and untamed, and he knew that he preferred travelling over school. But Ajax was back at school and he’d gone to the library, the dorm didn’t have a hard surface to work at, the common room had been noise and so he’d come to the library, come to the library with a little notepad, his most recent one, where he intended to put in the information about his trip. He confidently strode about in a t-shirt and jeans, and headed into the library with a cheery expression, it was as he looked for a place to sit that he spotted his dance partner, ”Andy!” he greeted the girl warmly and probably too loudly for the library. ”How are you? Do you mind?” he pointed to the sit next to her, hoping that she wouldn’t mind if ajax joined her.

The pause in which Andy was trying to figure out, or after the books had been placed, her thoughts were probably to blame when she heard a usable voice. Finally, Andy closes the book for a moment and puts his finger between the pages so he doesn't get lost to where she was at the stop! ''Ajax'' She smiled to him and Andy was happy to see again Ajax there. ''I'm good thanks and you? Sure!'' She did not deny that Ajax sat beside her. The girl opened her reading material again and started reading it again.

Ajax smiled easily at her and took the seat next to her when she let him do so. Ajax, ”I’m good too,” the boy said to her. He put his notebook down and flicked through it until he found what he was looking for, a flattened flower from the outback and a postcard, ”I’m glad I caught you, I got these for you,” he gave them to her excitedly, ”I’ve never brought anything for anyway before, so I wasn’t sure what to get, but here anyway!” Ajax added with an excited tone, he definitely still wasn’t adhering to being quiet in the library.

"I'm glad to hear that!" - a smile was also used to answer an almost anticipated question. Ajax looked worried and also serious. The girl's heart beats faster with excitement as she didn't know what to do at those moments, but she didn't deny that Ajax was also waiting for the surprise found in her bag.

The girl's blue eyes glittered with excitement and excitement as she listened carefully to Ajax's story when she did it for the first time. "Thank you Ajax! It's so nice on your part! " The girl put a hand on her and leaned over Ajax's cheek and gave to him a little friendly kiss on cheek and then later Ziedin. "I will good care of flower!" She then placed her flower on the table and then leaned against her bag and opened it and removed the bag from her bag and took out a friendly bracelet. The girl put Ajax's right hand on her friend's wristband. " I made my self friendship necklace and hoped you like it!" She smiled to Ajax and hoped Ravenclaw braclet . She was woried about this and hoped that was a right moment.

Last edited:
Ajaccio grinned a little as she took it and then broke into a much wider grin as the girl seemed to enjoy it. He smiled lightly and blushed a little as she pressed a small kiss to his cheek. He wouldn’t mind if she didn’t take great care of the flower, it was just a flower and he knew his family wasn’t sentimental over such things. But he was pretty happy that she liked it. Pretty happy that she seemed happy with it. He was a little surprised when she had something in return, and he took the present from her. It was a nice Ravenclaw bracelet which she herself had made, ”Wow! THis is so cool Andy!” he had never really had much house pride, he didn’t own any items that were house pride showing, aside from the uniform. He put the bracelet on and excitedly smiled up at her. It was nice, ”Thanks Andy!” he told her sincerely. He was certainly enjoying Hogwarts for all of the friends that he had made so far. It was all so magical. ”You know there’s a dance coming up, do you want to go with me again?” he asked, he had liked the last two with her so why not a third, unless of course she was bored of spending the time with him.

Andy smiled and was embarrassed by the situation, because nothing else had come to her mind as to thank, maybe it was Ajax's gift of a flower that gave the girl a pleasant feeling because nobody had ever given her anything or Ajax had in the same way? Andy was ashamed and embarrassed at his work and at the same time feared he might not like it. ''I'm glad you like it, i was so woried about it, you don't like it.'' the girl was really worried about the gift of friendship to him, but she wanted to show him that she really appreciated the friendship. ''Ur welcome!'' Andy smiled to him. She was happy see him here in the in the library. ''Of course, i will go with you. I'm always happy go dance with you, but what dance will be? And what need to wear?'' Andy was woried about her outfit and Ajax know how she loved so much good looking.

Ajaccio gave her a warm expression, he knew that of course he would like it. Ajax had never really been the sort of person who liked stuff, but today, now he was more than happen to get something, ”Of course I’d like it!” Ajax assured her with a wide smile, ”I don’t have much stuff, cause I’m on the road so much, so a lot of stuff i get given I can’t keep, this is perfect!” he touched the bracelet lightly, shifting it on his wrist. He was also very happy about the fact she agreed to another dance, a part of him was sure that she would get bored of him eventually. Bored of spending her dances with him. ”Well, I’ll probably wear something like I did last time. I don’t really have a suit of any kind,” Ajaccio told her with a little sheepish expression, hoping she wouldn’t mind if he didn’t wear a new outfit.

Andy was pleased that Ajax liked her gift. She never had to do things to friend. This was significant early as she considered Ajax as her best friend and as her only one. '' I'm glad you like it ' For the girl, it really mattered and she had never really found out how Ajax feels and would ever pick her up, did that mean she was a bad friend? ''Don't worry about the clothes. I'm glad you just come and be with me dancing. I've always enjoyed dancing with you and hope like to.'' Andy smiled to Ajax and hoped he would be feal a little better.

Ajaccio smiled happily at her, when she told him not to worry about the clothes. He appreciated that she didn’t mind if he wasn’t wearing something that was fancy or even fit everything. The ravenclaw, know that he would be able to have fun together, as they had in the previous celebrations. He looked at her with a warm expression, ”We always have fun, I think we’ll manage just fine,” he had a wide smile and excited expression. ”How was your break then?” he asked, ”Did you do anything nice?” he decided to ask, it would be good to just catch up with her in general. They were friends and he liked learning about her life, in the same way that he was sure that she would be about his life.

Andy liked seeing Ajax next to her as he was. The girl didn't ask for much and was pleased that his best friend was next to her and the two had a good time together.''Yes, you are right! But i think, i know what dress i will wear!'' She was happy that Ajax did not condemn her for having always or sometimes talked about fashion because she herself liked fashion and also wrote new songs. '' I think was realy good, i help a lot my father in farm and have a lot of fight my brother and yours? She wanna know to more about Ajax. ''Not realy, i do a little bad things to my brother, becouse he read my diary.'' Andy smiled to him.

Ajaccio listened as she said she knew what dress she would wear, ”Which one?” he asked, actually curious to hear her talk about it. After all, they were friends, and he was curious about the things that she was interested in. He listened as she talked about what her holiday was like. He thought it was a little bad that her brother read her diary, that wasn’t good. ”Why did he do that?” he couldn’t help but ask. He had his journal but he didn’t mind if people read that, since it was mostly a log of his journeys. ”I went to Australia with my dad, we went hiking for the whole time!” He told her happily, ”It was strenuous but amazing. I missed spending all of my time outdoors,” Ajax had loved it. It was great to just be out and about in the outside. He got so tired of school and the fact he was indoors all of the time.

Andy smiled when Ajax asked about a dress. It wouldn't be a surprise if she now told someone to dress for a prom. The girl always cared about her appearance and was always well thought of in any situation. ''You will se at ball!'' Hufflepuff girl smiled to him and listened him and she was thinking about her brother, why he always was like a jerk. ''I'm not sure, but he is a realy trouble maker. He love so much make a troble and once time he change my hear color to violet!'' Blonde remembered the day when she was very angry with her brother and then she took revenge on him with a nice surprise in the bedroom. '' So cool, I'm happy for you '' Andy also wished they were up and running but they would never be there again. Even when they were home, they waited for the farm with truffles. '' I'd also love to go and see one in Australia, but my dad is always busy at Auror's work or on the farm, '' Andy said in a sad voice.

Ajax laughed and rolled his eyes lightly at her statement. He would have to wait for the ball, and wait he would be able to. He listened as she talked about her brother. It did make him think of his own brother, but his brother wasn’t really a trouble maker, though not that Ajaccio would be able to know about it. He hadn’t spent that much time with his brother, so how was he to know what the boy was really like aside from the week interactions every so often. The ravenclaw thought the pranks he played on her, the pranks Andy’s brother played on him was not particularly kind but perhaps that’s just how it was in her family. ”I have a brother too!” he told her, ”But we don’t really get along,” he gave a shrug and then just smiled as Andy talked about her father and how he was busy. ”An auror? That must be really cool. Do you want to be an auror when you grow up?”

'' Will you ever introduce us?'' She hoped Ajax would introduce her brother later. Andy was interested in her and hoped he wasn't exactly the same as her captured brother. ''Why that?'' She asked with a little curius voice. ''Yes, he is a realy good Auror. Not realy, my dream always was be a good singer but i have another dream, it first don't vork i always wanted work Ministry of magic and you?'' Andrea asked to Ajax.

Ajaccio smiled and nodded, ”Yeah! He’ll be here next year, you can meet him then!” Ajax hadn’t even considered that, that people would meet his brother, would he be in charge of introducing them, or would he not be. The ravenclaw, ”He stayed at New Zealand with our mum and I went off with our dad, I only see him like three times a year,” he knew that if given the chance he’d try and get along with his brother, but he didn’t really know him, and his brother had more friends than him, whole all thought his more nomadic lifestyle was gross and weird. ”Oh I don’t know really, I think I just want to travel, see the world, try new things,” Ajax told her with a little smile and a shrug, he had definitely not thought that far ahead.

Knowing that his brother would start his next year. Andy couldn't help but make fun of him. ''That so cool. You next year my neighbor from Tasmania will start school. He's nice but a little obsessed with the idea that we're compatible and I'm too young for him and I don't like him.'' Andy sayed to Ajax and hoped he wouldn't be mad at her and she loved more spent time with Ajax and Ryn was interesting to but she hoped she would here again about together. ''Oh, that sad you can see him. I wanted my brother see for year later. '' Andy was joked about her tiny brother trouble maker. '' I wish you all the best and you know this!'' Andy smiled.

Ajaccio smiled at her, he wasn’t sure if Andy would like Lumio, or if Lumio would like Andy. He wasn’t sure what his brother would be like at school. He hoped somewhat selfishly that the boy wouldn’t end up in ravenclaw, but perhaps he was brainy too. Ajaccio listened as Andy talked about her neighbour, he thought it was a little weird to think that, they were kids, he knew there were kids only a little older in relationships but to him it felt odd, it felt weird. He liked people, and he liked exploring things, he didn’t like people like that. ”We’re too young to even think about relationships,” he joked, though for him, he was serious, he thought himself as too young for it. He listened as Andy told him about her brother, perhaps he could encourage his brother to be friends with her brother, then his brother would have a friend for school…”Do you wanna go outside?” Ajaccio asked her, feeling a little bored of being inside.

"Yes, let's go outside!" She said to Ajax and take flower. Andy stend up and finaly go outside with Ajax.

Tnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back