Kaia Stark

Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
After Kaia's mom got to Hogwarts, Kaia had spent a lot of time with mom's Maine coon. She and Charlie had named her Bubbles when they were way younger and when they still lived in Hawaii, and their parents were still together. A lot had changed since that, but Kaia at least had their cat next to her again and she was in the mood to mock the cat. She was literally cuddling her cat in the middle of the courtyard and she was more than lucky that Bubbles was used to Kaia's desire to hug her all the time, especially after a long time not seeing her. Actually, she came here to make a toy for the cat, but instead of that, the cat stayed without her new toy and got a lot of cuddles, and Kaia didn't know that, but it was possible that it looked like she was trying to strangle a cat.

If there was one thing Isaiah disliked most about hogwarts, which was also pretty much the only thing he disliked, it had to be the whole educational side of it. Even after a year and a half he still wondered how they could expect them to pay attention and do homework when there was so much going on around the castle at any given time. Let alone how many places there were he still had to discover. How would he even have time to do his homework between all that? Procrastinating as per ususal Zay had headed outside, trying to come up with what he'd be doing with his time. He debated heading back to the forest for a second, maybe he could have another chat with a centaur. Without having decided what to do he had already made his way outside into the courtyars though, looking around to see if there was anything or anyone even remotely interesting around. "Dude, I reckon if you hug him any tighter he might explode." Zay laughed when his eye fell upon one of his classmates cuddling a cat. Figuring he had nothing to do anyways he casually strolled over, hands in his pockets. "Seriously though are you trying to strangle it?"

Kaia looked up when she heard a voice and immediately broke into a smile, and after that, she started to laugh. "No! I was just hugging her! She just looks fat, she is actually just ugh.. hairy, and wait, does it look like I am trying to strangle her?" Kaia moved Bubbles a bit away from her and looked at her weirdly. Was Bubbles having problems with her? She had no clue, so she just put her in the lap, and started to pet her. "Her name is Bubbles." she excitedly said and after that corrected herself. "She is Daenerys Bubbles Stark. Stark because my family is Starks, I don't know why Daenerys, probably because she is white and Bubbles because why not?" Kaia easily started to chit-chat and handed the white cat over to Isaiah to let him pet her too.

Isaiah didn't think the girl looked like she could actually strangle a cat but at the same time she seemed to be hugging it very, very tightly. "Wow, okay no need to be rude." He joked when she called the cat fat, before giving a little shrug. "I mean, sort of? Just looked like you were hugging it very tight." He added with a laugh before sitting down next to her. He wasn't doing anything anyways, so talking to his classmate and making sure she doesn't kill her cat might be as good a plan as any. Zay gave the girl a look of surprise when she told him her cat's name. "That's what you called your cat?" He asked curiously. Bubbles, sure, yeah, that sounded like a cat name. But the rest of it was just.. something else. He grinned when she suddenly handed the cat over to him, happily taking it on his lap. "Sup dude." He nodded at the cat, before looking back up at his classmate. "I'm Zay, in case you didn't know." He introduced himself, always hoping people would already be aware of his name even if he was painstakingly aware that he couldn't recall the girl's name. "What's your name?"

Kaia broke into a laugh at what he said and after that hugged Bubbles again, but not as tightly as before. "Try it yourself!" she hopefully took his hand and put it all through to show him how fluffy she actually was. "Oh, I was doing that, but she is literally stronger than me," Kaia excitedly giggled again, but she seemed pretty confused as he gave her a surprised look and then started to widely smile. "I am NOT the one to blame! Me I and my brother are guilty only for the name Bubbles, Daenerys was mom's idea" she didn't even try to hide that she was putting all the blame on mom and she was giggling through that. And she smiled as she saw how Isaiah talked with Bubbles, it was adorable and seemed like the cat was enjoying that. "Well, I did know," she admitted and excitedly smiled. "I am Kaia, sadly no nicknames," she actually didn't look like she was sad about that and she didn't even feel like that. "I want candies," Kaia said that out of nowhere and then started to search for something in the pockets of her jacket, and after that took out a little pack of every flavor beans. "Want some?" she offered him before taking one herself.

Isaiah was a little surprised when the girl took his hand to move it, but it made sense when she made him move it throught the cat's fur to see how thick it was. "Fair enough." He nodded. It did explain why it looked like she was hugging the cat too tight but in reality wasn't doing that. The cat's fur just made it look like that. He laughed when she said the cat was stronger to her, looking from her to the cat for a second before giving a small shrug. That cat did look like it could get away if it wanted to. Zay opened his mouth to make a joke about what her mom had named the cat, before closing it again when he realized making jokes about someone's mum might not be it. "She sounds.. very creative." He said sheepishly, settling on those words. "No worries, I'll come up with one soon enough." He offered confidently when she introduced herself as Kaia and mentioned she didn't have any nicknames. He'd almost naturally go for Kay, but wasn't too keen on that when it was so similar to his own name. Zay happily continued petting the cat on his lap, quite intrigued by how soft it actually was. "Yeah, dude, for sure!" He grinned when she offered him an every flavour been. "I bet mine's a gross one." For some reason, he always seemed to have that luck. Either that or his siblings had some sort of sixth sense that helped them pick out only the good ones and leave the nasty ones to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back