The Man in the Moon

Nicolette Styx

OOC First Name
Jessye
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
The Hensel Manor had gotten far more depressing during the past Fourty-eight years than Nicolette would have ever imagined it to get, it was actually also a shock to her that no one had tried to move into it and claim it as their own home during the time that she hadn't been around it. Then again with more than two hundred people killed on these grounds by James, people probably thought it was either cursed, being occupied by him, or just plain out haunted by restless spirits. Nicolette could care less if it was any of those people, after getting her heart pretty much stomped on, losing one of her friends, and not being able to see her babies anymore she was ready to face whatever horrors were waiting for her inside this empty looking house. 'I haven't been here since I was three so chances are I'll get so lost inside.' Nicolette had to pretty much yank the door open with all her might before it opened and she was allowed to walk inside with the heavy doors closing behind her. Once inside she immediate noted that the entire house was not only falling apart, but was absolutely covered in dust and spider webs, which was expected by her if this place had really been abandoned for fourty-eight years like she had assumed it was. The Room she was standing in was barely recognizable to her, in fact the last thing she ever remembered seeing herself in this room for was when she and her brother had brought that bunny into the house and got loose so they had to chase it around before their mother caught them and yelled for bringing stray animals into the house.

By the time Nicolette had made it upstairs and directly towards the Bedroom she remembered being the room that her parents slept in she was filled with so much anger, hurt, and nostalgia that she slammed the door to the room shut and walked over to the bed. "I hate my life..." Was the first thing that flew past her lips as a lonely tear gathered up in her eye and leaked out form her eyes. How did things get so bad for her like this, was James really right about her always living in misery, so far she had never felt true happiness for a long time and she was beginning to feel hopeless. "Why am I even here right now?!" Nicolette felt another tear fall down her face as she turned her body to grab one of the pillow and hug it close to her body, hugging some even though it wasn't alive made her feel better. It reminded her the hugs that she would have given someone she cared about before all of this happened.

Aurelie had been wandering the lower corridors of the Hensel Manor when she not only felt a presence but heard whomever it belonged to making a whole lot of noise as well. With a breathless sigh the ghost figured began to head her way upstairs, it wasn't in her nature to be an angry spirit but no one who wasn't related to the family through blood or marriage should ever be allowed in here when they had caused this family so much suffering and misery throughout the years due to them being disliked and hated for having power and being different than the rest of them. It hadn't taken long before Aurelie had gotten herself upstairs thanks to her being a ghost and all and noticed that whomever it was had oddly gone into her old bedroom that she had shared with her husband when she was young and alive forty something years ago.

The door being shut was no bother to Aurelie and the moment she phased through it and came into the room she let her eyes fall onto the bed where a small womanly figure was laying and hugging a pillow and seemed to be weeping. Although Aurelie was usually harsh and cruel, something told her not to react badly like most angry spirits did when someone unwanted entered their home. Just as she was about to say something though, he body froze when she noticed the woman shift around, she knew exactly who the weeping human was. It was none other than her youngest child, her daughter Nicolette and the only Hensel to be left alive after the bloody Massacre that James and his muggle-born brought upon the family because of his hate and prejudice. "Nicolette, what on earth are you doing back here?" Aurelie wasn't at all aware of the situation or if her daughter even remembered who she was at all. After all she was dead and head been dead for a really long time. What had the last remaining Hensel done with her life, with he gift that she had been granted for some odd reason as Aurelie could only hope the girl was living her life to it's fullest and not wasting what so many days Aurelie wished she could as well.

Nicolette jolted out of her nostalgic state and sat up still clutching the pillow in her arms tightly, her golden eyes widened and she almost screamed when she saw a ghost staring right back at her. Instead she knew she had to get over her shock and gripped the pillow tighter before she lifted it and tossed it at the spirit, only to have it fly right through and onto the floor somewhere near the door. "W-who are you?" Nicolette asked as she wiped her eyes and shifted a little so she could get up from the bed more easily if she had to make a quick escape from the ghostly woman. She didn't seem to feel an hostility at all, in fact her eyes even managed to notice the Dark Mark also appearing as plain as day on the woman's uncovered arm, so she was once a fellow Death Eater as well.

"Better yet how do you know my name?" Her eyes narrowed a little, who was this woman and why was she ghosting it up in her family's manor without her permission like that. Nicolette sure as hell didn't recognize her at all, so there was no possible way she could be family or a friend of the family. The only issue with the woman being dead was that there was no way she could be attacked for forced out, still Nicolette was far to upset and angry to deal with someone that had no right to be around here.

Aurelie was needless to say shocked at now only how grown up her daughter had become but how naturally pretty she was as well. The last time Nicolette had been seen by anyone in the family was when she was a mere three years old, it was hard to imagine her being here in Aurelie's presence as a lovely grown woman. All of her other children were dead and none of them had ever made it past at least twenty years old this made Nicolette the youngest yet she was the one who loved the longest as well, if Aurelie could truly shed tears over this she would. "I think as your mother, I would know your name Nicolette." She said softly, trying to greatly ignore the pillow that was hurled at her by her daughter that had gone through due to the fact that she she was indeed a ghost. The only thing that did cause Aurelie to almost think that it wasn't Nicolette, was the fact the woman know bore sparkling golden eyes when she very well remembered that her daughter was born with blue eyes just like the rest of her older siblings and family had.

Aurelie knew there would be time to question what was up wit those later, right now she hoped it got through Nicolette's head on who she was and better yet why she was here in the home when she hadn't returned at all for nearly forty-seven years. "You don't remember me do you?" Aurelie made her way closer to Nicolette and muttered sadly, she had only just turned three when her family was killed so chances were that her memories were a bit hazy on the life she had here. That made Aurelie wish James a painful death a thousand times over, what had he done to this family?

Nicolette shifted so her feet could dangle off the side of the bed as she stared at the woman oddly, but then when she spoke again her body froze and she felt the air get stuck in her throat at the very thought of what the woman had said being true. The ghost had just claimed to be her mother, her dead mother of whom she barely remembered at all because she had been so young when her mother was taken from her to never see or comforted by again, was thus for real or was this ghost pulling her leg to be funny. Nicolette's golden eyes blinked carefully before she stood up to her tall height and stared at the ghost with a look of disbelief, this really couldn't be happening and there was no way on earth this woman could actually be her mother. "Y-your my mom?" She asked as she cocked her head to the side and got a good look at the woman who claimed to be her deceased mother. They did have similarities like their hair, height, and the ghost even happened to have a thin figure and a soft face like she did. But that didn't mean anything because the woman could still easily be lying to her. But as she took a step closer she noticed something hanging around the woman's neck that struck her as odd, it was a locket necklace that resembled the one she was also wearing. 'In fact they are exactly the same, which means...' If the woman had the same locket that Nicolette and most of her siblings had all had at one point it could only mean that she wasn't lying, or she was part of the family and just not her mother.

"Mommy...." Nicolette brought a pale hand up to her golden eyes and wiped softly as she tried to make sure she wasn't leaking all over her face. There was no doubt in her mind anymore that this woman was her mother because it all added up when she really thought about it in the back of her mind, in fact the memories even started to add up and Niccy could swear that she remembered her. She had nearly stepped forward to hug the woman but stopped when she remembered that you weren't able to have physical contact with spirits like that. "I'm here because I screwed everything up mom..." She huffed as she felt a tear fall from her eye and more begin to build up right after it had fallen. Now that she was in the presence of someone she had never met but always wanted to she could feel herself breaking down, ready to admit she had screwed up. Nicolette had always wanted a mother to be comforted by, and how that she had seen her she was ready to just let it all out, let the sadness, anger, and hurt that had been building up for more than fifty years come out. "He was right mom. James was right about me....I just screw everything up." He had killed off her family and taken her that night so many years ago, and he told her that she was cursed to live a miserable life because of the mistakes her family made and the ones she would make in her future, he claimed she would never live to be happy because no matter she did she would fail at it in the end.

Aurelie never took her eyes off her daughter as she watched her get off the bad and begin to react at first in the way she had expected, but then it took a completely different turn when Nicolette explained why she was at the Hensel Manor in the first place. At first she was extremely confused and didn't say anything due to her lack of knowing what to say about the situation she knew nothing about, but when her daughter mentioned James' name Aurelie's big blue eyes narrowed from confusion to pure anger. "Nicolette, don't you dare listen to a thing that man says." Aurelie's voice was stern as if she were telling a child not to eat cookies before dinner, after all Nicolette would always been considered a child to Aurelie because she was her mother and would probably always feel attached to her babies. James however was a man who torn their family apart because they were different and seemed to feel contempt and hatred for anyone who was different. Aurelie knew she would never forgive him for killing her children, parents, cousins, and even on top of it forcing their youngest child to watch own parents be killed then forced to grow up with him. "That man's words are nothing but lies. You are not cursed, you don't screw everything up, and love exists. He just used those to make you feel alone." It was a tactic that James was quite good at using against people he disliked, he tried using it on both Onix and herself on various occasions to get them to give in and leave Osa all those long and tireless years ago. Aurelie floated over until she was right in front of her daughter, Nicolette definitely must have gained her tall gene from her father's side because she indeed towered over Aurelie. "I will have to explain James and his doings to you during some time when your calmer." Aurelie wished she could hug her, comfort her, and let her know that she was so sorry for the way that things had gone for her. Perhaps after a night or so here Aurelie would explain to her daughter exactly what happened and why, it was much too long of a history for her to tell right here and now.

"What is it that you had screwed up?" Although Aurelie was a loving mother, she always had an aura of harshness about her that she knew must have also been brought to Nicolette's attention when she spoke. What had she done to have her actually run away back to the place where it seemingly had all fallen apart for her.

Nicolette halted in her sobbing and gave her mother an intrigued look when she said not to listen to a thing James had ever told her, so basically she had wasted the past forty-seven years of her life believing nothing but lies that ruined her life and made her have way less more fun in life than she could have. And if love did exist than maybe she did feel something stronger for all those people back in New Zealand then she claimed she did, was trying to leave it all behind and pretend nothing happened the wrong idea for her to have? "I tried to fight James mom, and in the process hurt people." Another tear leaked from her eye as she thought of Cecily, Kalif, and of course her newly born children. Nicolette wished somewhere or someway she could fix all the stupid things she had done to those people but she knew her days there were probably done and over with. Staying in Russia was her only option now. "James is dead now mommy, he was killed." Nicolette tucked some of her back behind her ears as she sat down and allowed herself to calm down. Perhaps she would be less lonely if her mother's spirit stayed here with her, but she still missed the company of her friends and other family around her.

"Mom, did you know I got married. And look-" Nicolette lifted up her locket and opened it up to reveal two blonde haired babies inside it. They were none other than the pictures of Nicolas and Damianos a few months after they were born, now that she and them were so far away from one another she would definitely cherish having them in this locket. It was too bad she couldn't fit a picture of her husband in there too. "Your a grandma too, I had two twin boys. And their pure bloods too." She held up the locket more for the woman to look closely, she only added in the pure blood part because she remembered her father always wishing for them to go out and marry someone like them when they got older. He put no force on them, but it was just something he hoped they would all do because Nicolette remembered her parents always believing in the fact of you not being able to control who you loved. Nicolette also told her mom about her friends, being an Animagus, and even how she became a Death Eater like apparently both her parents were due to the mark that was visible on Aurelie's arm. "Look mom, we...match." She stopped slowly as she lifted her arm so her mother could also see the Dark Mark that stood out on her mother's skin so well due to the white pale flesh she had. The whole thing easily reminded her of the day she showed Kalif her dark mark, it reminded her that she still missed him. Letting her eyes drop to the floor she sighed softly.

Aurelie stepped closer to peer at the locket that her daughter held up for her to see what was inside of it. She remembered very well that the locket she had was given to her on her third birthday, almost all of Onix and Aurelie's children had one that they kept full of the people that were important in their lives. Seeing an none of them had married or had children of their own before they died they were all filled with pictures of each other or their parents, but Nicolette's appeared to be different. "Oh.." Her voice was soft and curious as she peered closely at the two babies inside the locket, it was a nostalgic and heartbreaking thing to look at for her actually. They had hair and faces that both resembled the mother greatly, and it even appeared that one of them had received the golden eyes that James had cursed Nicolette with so many years ago, but their soft features almost made Aurelie curious to see who the guy Nicolette married was. "They are beautiful sweetheart, your father and I are so proud of you." Being the only one of their children to live on and start of a family of her own made Nicolette the success of the family line, the only success. That only made her the current leader and strongest of the family, but Aurelie wouldn't dare thrust that upon her daughter in a time like this when the girl really should be home with her family. "Who is it that you married...anyone your father and I would have known?" Aurelie sat her ghost figure upon the arm of a chair that was in the room as her cloudy blue eyes stared back at her daughter, words could not even describe how proud she was at the moment...she was a grandma and that made her a happier than she could possibly ever describe.

"So you became a Death Eater as well, I'm sure you father would be beaming with pride. We never expect you to ever...you were so different as a child." Aurelie would have figure for sure she would would have just ended up not doing anything that involved the dark arts because of her sweet hearted nature that she often had as even a baby. Sure, Ari had said that there was hidden darkness in her but who knew it would be this strong. "With James dead you should be out living...not here living in the past and living off our misery." Aurelie's voice had taken on a harsh tone, she loved Nicolette but she didn't want her daughter staying here and letting the sadness that dwelled here to take over her, being the last alive meant she had to repopulate their line..even if it was under another's name it simply meant making more descendants. James had lost because their line hadn't completely died out, she hoped the b*stard was getting a good look at this down in hell.

Nicolette hugged her knees close to her as she listened to her mother carefully, how could they not expect her to become a Death Eater some time during her life like they once had. It was obvious that no matter how bubbly or happy she appeared there was always darkness and deep anger looming around her heart that could probably never be erased due to all the harsh memories and lessons she had experienced in her lifetime. "Mom, I know it's hard to believe...but I think I hold more hatred in me than I ever would have thought until now." Nicolette's voice was soft but demanded attention all the same by the tone of worry and curiosity that lingered in her voice. If hadn't been until James had stabbed her that she realized that she had always been bitter and resentful towards people, she was just good at hiding it beneath the smiles and bubbly attitude she often put on around people. There had been so many people she wanted to die just because she felt they simply deserved it, especially those who complained about having bad lives..she felt that most of them didn't know sh*t about living a harsh life. "His name is Kalif Styx..I think his last name used to be Zhefarovich though." Nicolette had remembered that they had gone to school together, he had a different last name then so it took her awhile to remember who he was and where she had remembered seeing him around before. Once she had shaken herself from her thoughts her eyes drifted to her mother once again, although she was filled with many questions she knew she would not rest easy until a specific one was answered.

"Mom, before I listen to any reason from you I need to ask..what really happened that night you died?" Nicolette asked almost shyly, she wanted to know so badly not only why it happened but whom had helped James with the whole process. If she wanted to ever be happy again and try to live on, she needed to know why things happened and if there was any way for her to fix what had happened to her family, avenging them sounded so exciting and a must for her right now.

Aurelie let out a breathy sigh the moment she heard Nicolette mention something about her holding hatred inside her, she knew it would be hard for her daughter to avoid seeking revenge or feeling some form of hatred for the people who had so easily destroyed their lives because they were in such a rush to rid the earth of those who were different. Deep inside Aurelie knew thats what she and the family wanted, for those who took their lives and tortured their remaining descendants to suffer as they had suffered that day. But would if really ever solve anything if Nicolette was the one to carry out their wish, would any of them even remember the pain they caused the day they marched into their home and killed more then 150 members of the Hensel Family, surely none of them would even remember Nicolette because she was so young and unimportant to them at the time. James should have just killed her, surely he knew that if she allowed her to live she would grow and gain more power than ever before and overthrow him. "I have heard of the Zhefarovich's before, not much but I do know of them." The name of Nicolette's husband didn't ring much of a bell in Aurelie's head, but she doubted that whoever it was had to have some sense of patience if he could handle someone of Nicolette's mind capacity. Once that had been said Aurelie was forced to come to terms that she would have to explain to her daughter the very story she was going to try and avoid, nodding her head she adjusted herself to try and think to remember back to the time it had all happened.

"So, when we first moved here James became nervous of our family because we had power, wealth, and we were all Death Eaters." Aurelie started trying to explain the easiest way that she could manage to explain why James hated them, they were everything he disliked in another human being. "James had convinced the townspeople that we were a threat so he could use them against us, and within a couple of weeks they all marched up our home and attacked us. James threatened that if we used Dark Magic that he would turn us into the Aurors. So without anyway for us to get out, more than 300 muggles had begun to destroy out home and kill off our family." Aurelie explained a few other details like how the family was mainly killed off; some were poisoned, some hung, and even a few of them were burned, the way they were killed off were seemingly endless. Muggles were surprisingly creative when it came to taking a life of someone, too bad they were all fools and listened to a man who clearly had no idea what he was doing and based his hatred off something he didn't understand. "I have no clue why some like you were kept alive though. Surely he must have seen use in you for something." One of the first things that Aurelie noticed was the change of color in Nicolette's eyes that had almost alarmed her because they reminded her so much of what had happened to Onix's eyes before James killed him, they were a brilliant gold that nearly caused him his sight. Him and Nicolette were the only two who had received those eyes and it was almost astounding to see how beautiful they really looked when you got over the fact that they were not natural turned.

Nicolette was not only horrified at what she had just been told by her mother, but amazed that one man could have so much power and influence to a bunch of stupid muggles. Nicolette had realize that it hadn't just been her that was foolish enough follow this man and his heartless ways of getting what he wanted from people, but man people had fallen for the words he muttered to them and the promises that he said would be fulfilled if they only complied with him. "Mother, Although James is dead. We can't just let all those muggles who did this to you get away with this." Nicolette had been writing letters to Kalif recently as well, somehow there was hope within her that he would somehow forgive her for being such an idiot, and for once actually listen to why she did what she did. One could only hope that things would work out, but the way things looked now it made her feel like this is where she should remain now.

"I miss New Zealand so much, but if I must I will stay here in Russia." It would appear she wasn't very wanted in her recent home anyways, perhaps it would just do everyone good if she decided to remain here and fix the place up. She could restore it to the way it looked before any of the accidents had happened, perhaps there were still descendants around here as well that she could convince to come back. They weren't true Hensel's but they would have to work, Nicolette missed having a family and she had only been without one for a couple of months. However, as much as she knew people would think...she would never ever remarry or have more children as she was too much in love with all of those back in New Zealand to ever allow herself to be without them.

Aurelie softly sighed to herself and wondered why on earth this family had to suffer like this, it wasn't like they went around asking for trouble all the time. There were many many Death Eaters in the family, but it's not like they tried to personally harm James' life nor should he have even known that they were one's in the first place. No, his hatred came deep and from something else that Aurelie could barely understand herself, she wasn't even sure that Nicolette herself would know what it was from even living with him for more than twenty-five years of her life. But, Aurelie was unsure if she really wanted her daughter to get revenge at the expense of fixing her life back in New Zealand where it seemed like she was doing pretty well for herself, Aurelie wanted her daughter to live not become more miserable and caught up in her hatred. 'No. You need to go back to New Zealand and you need to fix things.' Aurelie stated to herself softly just as much as she had to Nicolette, she did want to keep her daughter here with her because she had wished so long to see her own family again but instead remained here this whole time she had been dead.

'You can't stay here anyways, all the misery will just eat you up and pretty soon you'll be considered almost as dead inside as I. Go back to New Zealand.' Aurelie's voice was stern and full of authority, she wouldn't leave her daughter room to argue with her because she figured that she had to be good at it in someway, after all both Aurelie and Onix were masters at arguing so she knew it would just be best if she cut off ways for Nicolette to argue. Either way, she hoped her daughter would be smart and try to fix things, with James gone it should have been a priority.

Nicolette's sparkling golden eyes stared her mother with both anger and extreme confusion heavily evident inside them, she was being told by her mother's spirit to go back to New Zealand and to fix things for herself or she'd be dead inside like her mother was. "Believe me, If I knew how I would" Nicolette grasped a strand of her hair and began to twist it around her finger shyly, she wanted her family back and she wanted them back as soon as she could get them back without bring threatened or end up being killed for it. Even if they were here she would feel happier, but at the moment she was completely stuck on how things could be fixed right now, would it just be best for her to apparate there and try to explain things again, or just wait until someone actually cares enough to come and find her to tell her to come back home with them?

"Mom...I hate being in love. I hate life, and I really hate James. The muggles need to die and you know it." She sighed and buried her head into one of the pillows that was on her parents bed, it was so soft that it reminded her of her bed back at home, hew new and real home in New Zealand. The only thing that was missing right now was the people she loved.

Aurelie rolled her eyes at Nicolette's statement that she thought was honestly just a bit too dramatic for her taste, kids these days just had absolutely no backbone and it was a wonder how this girl got anywhere in life with an attitude like that. 'Your acting like a spoiled brat right now, Nicolette.' Aurelie started in a motherly tone that was strict and stern sounding, and judging by the look on Nicolette's face she was not only shocked but annoyed that her mother would speak to her in such a way for something that was seemingly not all her fault. Aurelie had finally gotten to see her youngest baby and see how much she had grown up over the years, so things felt pretty complete for her right now and she could probably pass of if she had really wanted to. 'Just do as I ask of you and fix what you need to fix.' Aurelie watched as he daughter huffed and got up from the bed she had been moping on and throw her a look that clearly meant she was angry at not willing to agree with what she had just been asked of her. Within seconds Nicolette had stomped her away out of the bedroom and slammed the door behind her loudly. Of course Aurelie knew she could follow after her but instead she remained in the room, her eyes downcasted to the floor. She needed help and she needed it soon.

After forging many letters, Hades thought it would be time to pop in and deliver Nicolette back home. This was a job that he had to do alone. Clothed in a black trenchcoat, with white skin that could reflect sun rays, he entered in what he had come to believe was the Hensel Mansion. Hades had been keeping a close eye on the step-mother, as part of his job. He followed the voices, and soon, he smirked at a closed door. Hades turned his cold eyes toward a floating ghost, but it only lasted for a moment. A ghost could do no harm except with words. Hades had heard the last part, especially the part with killing muggles. Hades gave a motion that said, 'I'll handle this'. Hades opened the door and his cold, piercing voice made his presence known, "Nicolette, I have come to take you home." Either it could be handled the easy way, or the hard way. Within weeks, Asparuh would have grown fed up, and would eliminate her from the family. She had to be apart of the family, or else be erased.

Aurelie froze and let her lightly blue eyes narrow when someone she had never seen before entered the house without any warning, she knew he wasn't one of her children or direct descendants just by the mere look of him and his features and also that he was alive when all the descendants but Nicolette were killed off by James and his followers. But if he wasn't family, then how did he find this place and even more...why on earth was he even here? "Who are you?" Her voice was soft but demanding, no use being rude because she was a spirit and it's not like she could really back up any threat she made to him, plus the boy seemed like he knew Nicolette quite well.

Aurelie hovered close, trying to keep a careful eye on this scene, the boy had only come to take Nicolette home with him. He must have meant the home in New Zealand so Aurelie pieced together that he was one of the people from that place that her daughter had spoken so often about while she was here. Aurelie wondered if her daughter would make this easy or let that strong trait of stubbornness kick in and make it difficult for the boy.

Nicolette jumped a little in slight surprise when someone not only said her name but demanded that they were taking her home, the voice was so cold sounding that she knew it could definitely only belong to a few people that knew her. Ignoring the statement that was just made, Nicolette's golden eyes lightened up just at the sight of someone other than her mother being in her presence, she had missed these people so much it barely bothered her on how creepy it was that Hades had showed up unannounced like this. "Hades!" She cried out happily as she bolted up from the floor and embraced him quickly, not caring whether he would have wanted her to hug him or not. Once she released him she couldn't help but grin for a moment, she was just so excited to see another face other than her mother's or the townspeople that lurked around the area. The happy moment didn't last long though because what Hades had said to her finally begun to sink in into her head and make sense to her, Hades was here to bring her back home and it sounded like he we was demanding not asking her if she even cared to go home with him.

"Sorry Hades, I can't go home." Actually she could and she wanted to go home so badly. The issue was that not only did she figured she was unwanted, but she had things to do before she ever even thought of going back home to her family. Nicolette gave her mother whom was floating behind Hades a look that clearly said she wasn't allowed to meddle in her business either, she was sure if the spirit got a say in she would agree with Hades and demand she go home with him. "I'm surprised you found this place so easily, anyways. Mother this is my step-son Hades, who um....I don't know what the hell he's doing here. Apparently he think he's going to take me home." Nicolette shrugged before she playfully rolled her eyes and went over to a drawer, pulled it open, and begun to dig around for something she figured had to be somewhere around this dull old Manor.

"Hades, Lord of the Dead," smirked Hades at the ghost. He inclined his head toward Nicolette just in time to receive a flying blonde leap at him. Hades tensed up and his expression went from mockery to just confused. Once the hug was over, Hades wiped his trenchcoat free from anything else that had fallen from her own clothing. Hades sighed and he said, "Nicolette, you have to go home. I don't want to have to clean your body up from the floor once Asparuh discovers that you have been isolated from the family for so long. Sorry darling, but you have to return to the family." Hades regained some of his previous expression. "Trust me, go to the Styx Manor. And once there, you will have to have to be a little white cat. Though getting in might be an issue, where I can assist." Hades glanced over at the ghost and bowed his head respectfully, "Pleasure to meet you..." Hades was about to outstretch his hand, before he shook his head and he turned his attention back to Nicolette.

Nicolette stared at Hades with an annoyed look when he claimed that she needed to come back to the Manor or her life would be at risk from Asparuh, she seriously should have seen that one coming because that family had no loopholes of ever getting away. It was lock down family mode with this family and as much as she adored them she wondered if there was ever a way to get away from this people without death. "Your so bossy." She blinked before she adjusted her Gray cashmere sweater and gave her mother a look that clearly said that there was really nothing she could do to disagree with him anymore. Besides, even if there was death she wanted to see them so badly that she was willingly to even follow the crazy plan that Hades had thought up it didn't matter anymore because she was going to see them whether her husband liked it or not. "Fine, give me a second." Nicolette gave Hades a look that she it would only be a moment or so to finish off a few things before she went back home to New Zealand with him. Nicolette took the next couple of minute's to gather a few things of parents and family heirlooms that couldn't be destroyed. As part of the custom, if all the Hensel's were to die and the last living descendant decided to live there it must be burnt down to prevent others from stealing their secrets and their way of life. If she couldn't live there no one could..

"Hades, you want to help me with something?" A small grin appeared on her face, the last piece of something she needed to complete was something she preferred not to be alone. All she wanted to do was going into the town nearby and destroy it completely, possibly even kill all the muggles and muggle-borns that were there in that town. Nicolette figured she should destroy their lives and their homes just as they destroyed her life all those years ago by taking her family away from her and forcing her to live with a man who had destroyed her youth. Oh yes there would be blood... Was the one thing Nicolette knew would be true as Hades agreed and followed her out of the Manor and towards the quiet and unsuspecting town, hopefully they would remember her and her family now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back