Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Destroying Capitalism
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Following the lovely exchange at the lake front Orwell decided that the next best place for him to go was the Quidditch pitch, he knew quite a few people on his list who were quidditch players and hedged his bets at finding one there, and he did. One of the ravenclaw player, Teagan, "Miss Maxwell!" he put on his sternest voice as he attempted to get her attention, "Cupid is here for you!" Orwell's bright expression shone through as he spoke, just so elated at being able to spread love, he loved fighting back against the system but Orwell loved love.

The final match was months away but that didn't stop the Ravenclaw keeper at practicing despite it was Valentine's Day. Teagan didn't care, no one likes her here because of how she plays the game. Yes, she's bossy in a way she yells at her teammates but that's their fault for not playing attention. Teagan took her last lap of the day and landed smoothly with her feet. When someone, whose voice seems authoritative, called for her. Teagan froze before turning around to see who it was, a breath of relief blew out of her mouth. She had gone into trouble once and she's never doing it again, "Yes, Mister Brocken?" She said jokingly. The stern tone didn't really suit the older boy, it wasn't like him. Her expression changed when the symbol of love was mentioned. "I guess somebody loves me after all." Teagan muttered.

The boy enjoyed employing the stricter tone every so often mostly because it didn't suit him, it just didn't and he was happy that it didn't. He smiled at the girl who returned his greeting, and he nodded, "I'm sure many people love you but someone sent you a lovely pink rose," he told her taking it from his bucket and handing it to the girl, "And it has a note attached,"
Tegan,

Everyday you find new ways to amaze me.

Love Liam.

She made a fainted smile at his comment. It wasn't everybody's fault she's just into Quidditch but maybe she should change that, now its a new year. Teagan took the rose from Orwell and read the note. She could feel her cheeks heat. It was from Liam, "Thanks so much for this and thanks for growing the roses, I assume it came from your garden." The rose was gorgeous and no bruises. Not like the one's you buy at the store, bruised up and ugly. This one was fresh.

Orwell smiled as the girl smiled too, the note was clearly one that she had liked to receive and it always made him feel good that people got what they wanted from this day here at the school. Orwell was surprised by the compliments the flowers of the wild patch had received, "They did, and it's not too much bother really, either growing or handing out. Flowers have this beauty in them, I love spending the mornings watching the roses as they begin to bloom. Hogwarts is blessed with a great garden," Orwell told her, "You should stop by any time," he then added even if this was an event for the roses and not a club event, it was still good he thought to promote his own club as he handed out and dealt with the roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back