The Love

Lizette Troque

[color=hotpink2]Lizette stretched herself out of bed, smiling at Hannah, her room mate and best friend, who was already dressed. The other fourth year was standing her shaking her head at Lizzi, pointing at the clock. "Oh sh1t, he'll be down at breakfast in less than an hour. I better be quick, elst I won't have time to do my hair!" Lizzi exclaimed.

The Ravenclaw got dressed, putting on a short black skirt over opaque tights. She was wearing a white shirt - a tight one at that - with her black balero, with it's Ravenclaw badge. She was so envious of her sister. How did she get to live down in New Zealand. Lemina's skin was practically brown whilst Lizzi was stuck with her not-far-from-white shades.

After she had put on her clothes, she straightened her hair and put on her make-up. Today would be perfect. There was a boy she had had her eye on for a while now. A week or so. A long time for Lizette. He was gorgeous. Trevor Davies. She knew he would be eating breakfast at the Gryffindor table, so had formulated a plan with all her best friends. Zoe, a girl two years above in Gryffindor, was going to go and sit next to Trevor at the table. Exactly five minutes later, Lizzi would come along and sit next to 'Zoe' because she needed help with some homework. But Zoe would leave promptly afterwards, and Lizzi would be free to flirt with Trevor.

It was rare for her to come up with a 'plan'. But her chicks had told her that this one might be hard to get. And Lizette truly loved him. She didn't want to mess up like she sometimes did.

"Right, Hannah, wish me luck!" The fourth year smiled to her friend as she strutted confidently through the angry stares of the seventh years in the common room.

Trevor made his way down to the great hall, wondering if he'd see the cute chick that he'd been told was trying to get his attention. He smiled as he sat down at the table and casually glanced around, 'she's not here' he noted suprised that he was slightly disapointed.

He filled his plate and began to eat letting his thoughts drift, they had quidditch coming up and the holidays were near, it would be good to catch up with his family, though he would never admit it, he kinda missed them while he was at school. He thought of his little sister, she'd grown so much. He frowned wondering why she couldnt be convinced to Hogwarts. He sighed as he re-focused his attention on his food

Users who are viewing this thread

Back