Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
12¼", Ash, Chimera Scale Fragment
Hi, Kia!

How are you? What's new in your life? Sorry I didn't write for that long. The last year at school takes up a lot of free time, which I spend with books and notes. I had not forgotten about your birthday. Along with the letter, I also send a gift for both last birthday and Christmas. Gift.

Soon I plan to go to Brightstone Village, maybe we can meet.

P.s. Maybe you can help me choose which of the following three professions you would choose: 1. Aurors, 2. Healer, 3. Journalist.

Daniel.

Babes Dan!!!!!

I missed you so much!!! I already thought you forgot about me *Acting like I'm offended, but actually laughing*. Well, my life is perfectly fine! Hogwarts New Zealand is the best place on the Earth (of course, only after Beauxbatons). But I miss just winter going out so much that sometimes I just want to run away and come back only after like a week! OH, of course last year.. How's it going? I hope you are the best in your year and I shouldn't feel embarassed for being your friend!!! Jk, jk, I'd still love you even if you were worst in your year! Oh, I almost forgot that I am already 15, that's so weird! About gift: OH MY GOD! YOU REMEMBERED THAT I LOVE DAENERYS TARGARYEN! SHE IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL CHARACTERS IN GOT! I LOVE YOU FOR THAT GIFT!!!!!! I actually can't believe that you did remember that I love Daenerys so much!!! She is my idol, even if she is just a character! SO strong and feministic, her vibe is so relatable and she is just the best! Thank you, thank, thank you!!!!!!!!!

I'd LOVE to meet you! You can't even imagine how I much something that'd remind me of free winter! Of course, I have a work but that's not a problem!!!!! Can't wait to meet you, Dan!!!!!

Oh, professions.. That's way harder choice than I'd have... I'd just go for healer, but that's because it's my dream since childhood. What are you the most passionated about? What are the best and the worst traits of every job in your opinion?

P.S. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU! Do your best on your exams and promise me that when we will meet you will get me mint flavoured ice-cream with chocolate chips!!!

P.S.S. Don't forget to write back soon!!! I love you, baby Daniel!!!!!!!!

Your Kia

Kia bunny !!

I also miss you very, very much. How can you be forgotten? So you've settled in New Zealand? I am well. Recently there was a hike with all kinds of obstacles that had to be passed. There is snow in the mountains. It was very cold at night. It can be said that it is a real winter. I try to be the best, but Meiva is better than me. She is a real sage. We are starting to meet recently. She is my girl.
Yes, I remembered how to forget, because you sang all my ears about it. Therefore, I have already decided that you will like the gift and will say that you love such a gift. Ha .. Please!

Glad to hear it bunny. The winter holidays are coming soon. Maybe we can meet for the spring break? Where does it work? I also can't expect Kia to meet you.

Yes, the profession. The choice is very difficult. Your choice is understandable, because you are a family of healers. Aurors is more close to my heart, but it's a dangerous job and I like it, although choosing this profession would make my loved ones worry about me. The Journalist, on the other hand, has the opportunity to travel, which I like. That is why my choice is very difficult.

p.s. I love you too. See you soon. Of course, I will do my best in exams, because I have to finish school. I promise to buy you as much ice cream with mint with chocolate chips as you can eat.

Hopefully the answer is quite fast.

Yours, Daniels.

Hahahaha, baby Dan!!!

That's right, I am exactly that perfect that I know that you dream about me every night!!!! ;) Oh, you know, New Zealand is the best place ever but you can't imagine how badly is miss cold nights and snow!!!! I hope that next winter we will go to Europe in holidays, what is Christmas without snow???? OH MY GOSH!!! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!! YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PROUD AND HAPPY I AM OF YOU!!!!! What is she like? Sweet? Caring? Bitchy? Controlling? Brunette? Blonde? TELL ME EVERYTHING!
ahahahahhahha, you know I am obssesive over some things!!! Now I also have new obssesion about muggle show Julie and the Phantoms and get ready to watch it for at least times when we will meet!!!

Hahahahaa!!!! Well, I guess, it's possible, but let's meet in Makutu Mall, I have work and then we can go whenever you want!!!!!!! I promise!! I can even promise to have your day, I will make all of your (PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE, I CAN'T GET YOU ELF OR ORC!!) wishes come true!!!

You already answered to your own question!!! You said that being auror is closer to your heart, so go for it! Family will worry about you all the time and almost every work contains danger, so what can you lose? I am sure that you will be the best auror, this world has ever seen!!!! Except, Harry Potter! Sorry, no one can beat him :*

P.S. I LOVE YOU MORE!

P.S. Meow!!!! (I don't know why I did it, I thought it was cool)

ha, I am never slow!!! But still, ANSWER AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!
Your bunny Kia :*

Hey, bunny Kia!

Sorry, that this time I had to wait a long time for the letter. Training and exams took up all the time. So what is the fault of the snow? I can't imagine my life without snow. It will be difficult to part with all this. I have not yet decided where I will live. Yes, I have a girlfriend. She is nice, caring and also annoying. She is a redhead. What am I saying? She is like a girl who likes girly things. As my friends say, "Meiva is not right for me." Controlling me annoyed her. I don't know how long I will last him. Well, that during these months were busy and could from her rest. I know that you tend to be intrusive, that's exactly what I like about you.

You will tell me more about this show when we meet. Well, when I'll be right there, I'll tell you, because I'll have to go home to visit my family. Do you promise to do whatever I want? Absolutely everything? During these months, while studying and taking exams, I thought a lot. Becoming an Aurors would be my life filler. Will you worry about me? Thank you for thinking so. Maybe there is someone better.

Tomorrow last day of school. Let's get the certificates and the big closing ceremony. And after that party, which we will be able to have fun from the heart.

p.s. At the time of writing this letter, Meiva and I divorced because I see no point in continuing a relationship with someone who does not believe me. She doesn't believe we're just friends. She called me a liar and you in the name of which even do not want to repeat.

We see you soon.

Your Daniel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back