Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Curly 17 Inch Whippy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Note: I was playing around with Kengi, and I came up with this. It is non-canon, so it is not something that has actually happened on the site. I also got permission from Claire and Daphne to use their characters in this piece. I really like this piece, so I hope y'all enjoy angst as much as I do. xD
~Lovi

Kengi Smile did not know what was going on with him. He was breathing fast, and his room was a mess. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He was crying. Why was he crying? He could not help but let out a small groan as he cried. Kengi threw some dirty clothes that were on the floor in his dirty clothes bin and threw some other clean clothes on his unkempt bed. He then looked over to his sleeping roommate, who's side was annoyingly clean. However, there was one shirt on the ground. The boy stomped over and angrily picked up the green shirt.
"Damn it, Arvel! Can't you be clean for once?!" he yelled at the sleeping boy. Kengi balled up the shirt and threw it at his roommate's sleeping face, thoroughly waking him up. However, Kengi had walked away to throw the clothes on his bed onto to the floor, and he screamed angrily. Why was he screaming? The tears continued to fall down his face. He did not hear Arvel call his name in a concerned voice.

Kengi was tired. He was exhausted, and his emotions were everywhere. He was panicking, as his room was a mess, which was often a sign that there was something wrong. He was a clean person. He loved to clean. Kengi cleaned up after his family at home and always kept his workstations tidy. But this past semester had kept him so busy that he couldn't do any of the things he wanted to do, like clean or talk to Jacob or write to his family. Arvel called Kengi's name again, same soft voice as ever. His breath became even shorter at the thought of someone seeing him like this. No one ever saw him like this. He was so dedicated to others that there were times when he was overcome with loneliness. He wasn't depressed. No. He did not feel unworthy of the attention he received. He was just lonely. Kengi hated being by himself. He did not know how to deal with himself. He didn't know himself, and that scared him. He was just scared, scared of his future because it was so overwhelming.

It made him think of his future. Yes. Yes. He wanted to be a Hit Wizard, just like his father. But that begged the question of why he wanted to be a Hit Wizard. He did not know. It was just because his father was one. Kennedy Smile had been an exceptional student, whereas Kengi was average. He would never be able to live up to his father and the legacy he was creating. As the first semester began to come to a close, Kengi began questioning what he was going to do with his time. He had such a long life to live, and he did not know what he was going to do with it all. He just couldn't stop crying. Somehow, in the process of his crying, Kengi had fallen on to his knees. He was not paying attention to the fact that Arvel had brought in a prefect, Tristan, to survey the situation. However, it did not take long for Tristan to carefully help Kengi to his feet, asking if he could walk. Kengi didn't hear the words as he was too stuck in his own head. He trusted Tristan though. Even if he was a cheater, Kengi still trusted the older prefect. He let Tristan to walk him out of the Hufflepuff house and to the Hospital Wing, which was on the fourth floor as well. He was just crying. Crying was not an ailment, but Kengi was never like this. He couldn't bring himself to form words. He just looked at the nurse and kept crying. She left for a moment and came back with a potion bottle with a blue liquid inside and a cup of water. The nurse put a drop of the potion in the water before handing it to Kengi.
"Drink it all up." she said, and Kengi did as she said. As soon as he tasted the water, he knew that she had put some of the Calming Draught inside. It worked because he felt better. He was okay now. The last few tears fell down his face, and the nurse had him lay down on the bed. Tristan was long gone by now, which Kengi did not mind. He laid down and looked at the ceiling, his thoughts much more calm and collected. They all seemed to fall into place, which was relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back