The Le Fevre Home

(woah dude in ur bio the living room picv is HUGE!)

Veronique came back a few minutes later to find her daughter waiting patiently. She handed one of the two bowls, containing a chocolate sponge with warm chocolate sauce, milk and rainbow sprinkles. "Enjoy" she said, making her way into the living room to switch on the tv.

Christina grinned and sat on the floor with the bowl, picking up the chocolate sponge with her hands and dripping chocolate sauce all down her front; She really needed a change of pyjamas.
She munched her way through the whole thing and when she was finished, walked into the lounge to tell her mother she was full.

Chocolate was smeared over Chrissie's pyjama top and her hair and face had random splatters too.
She grinned at her mother.
"Mummy, I think I need a bath." She said sounding happy.

Veronique watched some of the news. Three killers had been taken off the streets and into Azkaban, good she thought. When Chrisie came into the living room covered in sauce, Veronique put down her half-full bowl, and scooped her up quickly before she could make a messy on the carpet. "Yeah, i think you're right. You enjoyed that then" she said, holding her in both arms.

They reached the bathroom, and Veronique landed her on the floor and whipped off Chrisies clothes and started running the bath. She threw the old clothes into the laundry basket, and went off in search of a towel.

When the bath had filled, she put Christie in it, and poured in some bubbles and threw her a clean flannel. "Don't forget to wipe your face, and we'll wash your hair afterwards" she said smiling at her. "Call me if you need me, ill be back when i've finished my pudding" she said, trusting her not to drown herself.

Chrissie giggled. Bubbles are exceedingly fun to a 3 year old.
She reached out for the toy boat she had which, although not mechanical, would steer itself around the bath and ferry any passengers- Dollies- to Chrissie and back.
Chrissie plopped the boat into the bath and watched it sail around for a bit before she picked up the flannel patterned with fairies. She dunked it beneath the water before splattering it on her face.
The warm trickling water running down her chin was soothing and, after a while, there was a shout of "Mummy, I'm ready for you to do my hair now!"

((Prepare for an essay))

Veronique was keeping an ear out for Christie's call, and heard it a few moments after the news finished. On the way to the bathroom she found Chrisite bowl on the floor, and sighing she took it back to the kitchen.

"Right, what do we have here then" she said rolling up her sleeves and kneeling down next to the bath. The water wasn't very deep, and this would be easy enough. "Lie back" she told her, putting her hand on the back her neck incase it was deeper than she first thought. After soaking her hair, she pulled her back up again, and lathered it. Veronique smiled as bubbles foamed, "Nice look hun" she admired jokinly. Rising out her hair, she said, "There we go, all nice and clean again. Did we get all the chocolaty splats?" she asked, quickly going over her face again. She stood back up and helped her out, draping the towel round her. "You can get dressed on your own now can't you?" she asked, and gently pushed her out of the bathroom, steering her back to her bedroom.

Leaving her behind she made for the kitchen, and put a cleaning spell on the cooking equipment and set off back to the lounge for a bit of reading.

Chrissie walked into her bedroom and sat on her bed in the fluffy white towel.
Her hair dripped slowly onto her bed.
She stood up, towelled her hair dry, dried the rest of herself, used a little bit too much talcum powder and changed into a clean pair of pyjamas.
These were pink. Not her favourite ones, the chocolate stained purple fairy ones. These were ugly pink ones with little hearts all over.
Chrissie walked back over to her drawing, ripped off the sheet of paper and stored it under her bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back