The Le Fevre Home

Christina Le Fevre

Christina was in her small bedroom. She liked her room being small because it meant there were less places for monsters to hide.
Christina was alone at the moment; Her mother was at the shop working.
Christina didn't mind being alone. There were enchantments and such around the house for Christina's protection.
She sat there, on her pink bed covers in her purple fairy pyjamas reading a book about animals; Muggle animals.
Christina giggled at a zebra because she thought it looked a lot like a horse mixed with a tiger.
Christina's interest in animals gave most people the impression, depending if they were of magical knowledge or not, that she would either become a Zoo Keeper in the muggle world or a ministry worker for Magical Creatures.

Veronique arrived home from the shop. She had just finished setting up, and was due to start properly soon. Unlocking the door she called in "Chrisy, where are you hunny?" and dumped her bags on the floor, throwing her keys in her pocket.

"Mummy!" Christina shouted, leaping from her bed and knocking the book to the floor.
She hurtled through her bedroom door and to the the front door where she leapt to her mother and hugged her legs tight.

Veronique smiled as her daughter ran towards her, and she lifted her off her feet in a hug, giving her a peck on the cheek. She sat her on the work surface in the kitchen, and rumaged around in the cupboard for a biscuit and carton of juice. Handing them to her, she asked "And how was your day? Have you read your book?" and she began unpacking her paperwork on the kitchen table.

Christina liked being up high.
"Yes, mummy," She grinned her tiny teeth, "I read about ze-bar-rars and they.. and they look like horses and tigers but all mixed up." She clapped her hands together and smiled at her mummy.
"I'm so excited 'cause, 'cause I'm going to be.." She began to count her tiny fingers. She held up four. "Four, tommorow, Mummy." She smiled at her mother.

She smiled at her daughters excitment, "Yes, yes you are. You're growing up quickly" she said. "And what have i told you?" she asked, hanging her coat on the back of the chair, and helping Chrisie back to the floor, she smiled and walked into her little pink bedroom, and sat on the edge of her bed.

(answer: dont be in a rush to grow up)

((What do you mean? Also, I've made it so I'm 4 tommorow instead of 5 :) ))

Christina followed her mother.
She walked into her room and picked up on of her teddy bears which she gave a big squeeze of a hug. "I wont grow up, mummy," Chrissie said, "I promise I'll always be little." She grinned.

((Just noticed the calendar is November so it's not her birthday for several months. lol. But this RP can be February 2021 and then later we'll RP the birthday. Also, in a new RP, start decorating ready for Xmas or something.))

Veronique smiled, "Excellent, that's what we like to hear. Now, how do you spell re-la-tion-ships?" (lol ur siggy)

She lifted her onto her lap, and looking at the clock she asked, "What do you want for dinner?"

((Oh for gods sake!))

Christina thought for a moment.
"R-e-l-a-t-i-o-n-s-h-i-p-s" She looked up at her mother smiling.

"Sausages!" Christina shouted, "Sausages and beans!"

(lol)

Veronique ruffled her hair. "Sausage, beans and mash it is. You occupy yourself for a abit alright. I'll call you when it's ready." she said, getting up and tucking teddy in her bed, before walking back out into the kitchen where she started on dinner.

Christina smiled and watched her mother leave the room.
She hopped off her bed and opened her drawer full of arty stuff.
She took out a sheet of paper and some felt tip pens and began to draw.

((I'm going to post some pictures of the Le Fevre Home; Mainly of Christina's stuff- You going to post some? I find it easier to visualise RP if you know what you're seeing))

abi_pink_room.jpg

((That's sort of like the room (with the optional girl) lol))

((lol Ok))

((Where are you posting yours?))

Christina dropped her drawing; she'd just remembered what she wanted to ask her mum.
She ran out to where her mother was and tapped her leg.
"Mummy," She said slowly, "What's is tales of beedle the bard?" She asked.

(in bio. tho i cant get piccys atm..more than one tab crashes laptop :( u can choose all rooms if u want)

Veronique finished cooking and began serving up. Spreading Christie into a smily face on her mini rainbow plate. "Come and get it!" she called to her, serving up the rest onto her own plate.

When Chrisie asked her about a book she replied. "It's a book full of fairytales" she said simply smiling at her. "Now go and sit at the table, dinner's ready" she said, carrying the plates towards it.

((Yay!))

Christie amiled at her mother for answering and ran to the dinner table where she heaved herself up onto a chair and picked up her fork, her fist rapped round it, spearing the innocent sausages and popping them into her mouth.
"Will you read it to me, mummy?" She asked, her mouth now full of mash.

Placing the plates on the table, she watched as Christie dug in. "Can't you wait a minuite?" she asked retorically. Sitting down herself, she said "Don't talk with your mouth full. And i might be able to. Do you have it?" she asked. She knew what her daughter had but wanted her to take some resonsibility, somthing she was never allowed untill she met Calbe.

Christina gulped down her mouthful and smiled as its warmth slid down her throat.
"I was given it last christmas by that scary lady with red hair who said she was my godmother.." Christina shivered slightly. She would not have chosed Rose as her godmother but it had been her mothers choice.

(r we talkkking about the rose who got murdered here? there are many points to suggest that that isnt possible so ill pretend it isnt :p )

Veronique smiled, "That's right. I suppose then i could read it to you." Her brothers wife had the same impact on her as it did Christie although she didn't show it. Getting up from the table she went back to the kitchen to return with drinks. "Yes she is your godmother." She was convinced by her brother to choose her as the next female in the family. Christina didn't have a godfather and Andre thought it would be best.

((No, we aren't. Lol))

Christina smiled and looked back down at her plate which was becoming considerably more visable.
"If I get dressed, can we go to the park?" Chrissie smiled.

Veronique smiled at her daughters energy. "Not tonight darling. You have to go to bed in a little while" she said, scraping the off her own plate before congratulating Christina on finishing hers too.

(arnt you already dressed? lol)

When they were done, she gulped her drink and collected together the dirty items. "Wait here" she said to Christie before disappearing back into the kitchen.

((I'm in my pyjamas))

Christina sighed sweetly and hopped down from her chair.
Christina tried to be helpful by handing a plate to her mother.
She heard her mother speak and did as she was told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back