Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Ruben was out for his last delivery of the day, his feet were aching as he had walked through the whole castle at least ten times. "Mazikeen Roe? Does someone know who Mazikeen Roe is?" he asked everyone. He had just saw the peculiar name, another one, he loved peculiar names. Parents can be very original sometimes, maybe Mazikeen was foreign he thought as he kept asking around for her.

@Mazikeen Roe

Mazikeen heard her name being called as she'd head out of the transfiguration classroom, she didn't have any transfiguration this semester, but she was in her final year with NEWT exams around the corner, so she was practicing a lot. She looked round to the voice, "I'm Mazikeen!" she told him with a wide and friendly smile. It wasn't a student she recognised, not a gryffindor for sure, but she was a prefect and a prefect helped the younger students. "What can I help you with?"

Ruben smiled at the girl "It's the other way around. I'm the one who will be helping you today" he said extending her the yellow rose he had for her. "Ruben Right delivery services have a delivery for you" he said in an exaggerated tone making it a bit funny, hopefully the girl would have a sense of humor.

Happy Valentines day maze. you go girl, keep that signature red lipstick smiling and own your awesomeness.

love you girl.

Willow

Mazikeen grinned happily when he said he was going to help her. He was delivering a rose to her. She smiled happily, "Aww, thanks Ruben," she opened the note and looked at the message, grinning excitedly at what was written, that was such a lovely rose for Willow to send her, "Well, Ruben, can I give your delivery service five out of five stars or is that not possible?"

Ruben laughed at the girl's statement but decided to keep playing along "Well, I usually like to be rewarded in candy but, a five star rating is not bad either" he said sticking his tongue out to the girl, she was definitely fun to be around. "How's your Valentine's Day going?" he asked just to make some small talk.

Mazikeen frowned and laughed "Unfortunately I have no candy, so the five stars will have to be enough" she said with a friendly expression, her tone was light, the note while no declaration of love was still very welcome to her. "Well, it's going good now. Hows yours going? Have you got many more to deliver?"

"Yours was the last" he said proud that he had delivered all his roses an found everyone. It was a very hard job as he didn't knew more than half of the people that the roses were addressed to but he had fun meeting new people. "How bout you? Are you delivering any roses?"

Mazikeen smiled at him. "Wow, I get the honour of being the last one. Congratulations on your deliveries," she said to him before shaking her head at him. "I couldn't do it probably," she told him honestly. "Plus I'm in my NEWT year, let me tell you I don't have time to be delivering roses," she joked easily but she had never delivered them, it just hadn't been something she wanted to do. "Have you gotten any roses?"

Ruben laughed, delivering roses wasn't such a big deal to him "Wow, you are on your last year here then. I'm sure you'll do great on your NEWTs, any idea what you wanna do next?" he asked wanting to know which job the girl would choose after she graduated.
"Yes, I got a pink one" he said blushing "It was...unexpected to say the least" he added with a nervous chuckle "What about you? Any pink roses too?"

Mazikeen nodded and smiled, "Well, I want to work at the zoo," she told him, she had always loved animals, "Just need to absolutely ace the care of magical creatures NEWT and I should be good," Maze was sure she would manage it, after the disappointing grade at OWL, she need to make sure she did better this time around. She gave a little oooh noise at his pink rose. "Do you know who it was from?" she asked, "No, unfortunately I'm perpetually single," Mazikeen told him with a little laugh.

Ruben heard the girl as she told her about her future plans, he didn't have anything in his mind for the future yet, neither he would have soon "I'm sure you'll ace it." he said trying to give the girl some confidence.
"Yes it was signed but you haven't even heard the good part" he said with a sad sight "I sent the exact same person a yellow rose." he told the girl. He was probably making up this huge thing in his head when in fact maybe it wasn't so embarrassing after all but for him it seemed like the end of the world.

Mazikeen gave the boy a smile, it was certainly sweet of him to be saying as much. She listened to his problem and gave a little laugh, "My honest advice, you're young, be honest with them, at worst you lose a friend which you have time to get back, at best you come to an understanding about what they mean to you and what you mean to them. Perhaps they even don't mean the pink rose as like like, you should talk to them," she said. Communication in her mind was key to everything, and he was a first year, now was the best time to start learning that.

Ruben nodded, she was right, who know that a seventeen year old could be so wise "Thanks. That's indeed my best option probably" he said. He wasn't sure how to get a friend back but if he lost Pippa he was sure going to try to win her back. "I don't wanna keep you any longer, I'm sure you have better things to do that giving relationship advices to a guy that isn't even old enough to have one" he said with a laugh "You won't be forever single don't worry" he added trying to comfort her.

Mazikeen gave a half shrug, "I'm always happy to help! But, I should get back to my studying," she rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically, "Happy Valentines day kid!" she said with a wide smile, "I hope it's a good one,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back