The Last Rose

Raymond Mandy

OOC First Name
Lovi
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Raymond was finally on his last rose. He just needed to find this Gryffindor kid. He walked up to the Gryffindor table and called out the name of the person the yellow rose was addressed to. He held the note in his hand as well, as there was no need to rummage through his pockets since this was his last one.

Lucas grumbled as he heard someone call his name. He looked up and saw an older student holding a rose and note. He raised his eyebrow and called out in response. "Yeah over here," he replied wondering who would have sent him a rose.

Raymond found the note in his pocket and walked over to the voice. The recipient looked young, so he was probably a first year. But, the sixth year could be wrong. He passed the rose and note the boy.

Dear Lucas a.k.a General Luke,

As my first and best friend you mean a lot to me. I hope we can go on loads of cool adventures in the future and hopefully not get caught. You're the best second-in-command a girl could hope for! Also I'm quietly cheering for you and Evie, so don't let me down.

Love,
Zara a.k.a President Zar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back