Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
''I'm looking for Louis Alcot? I have a rose for you'' She smiled and holded her hand rose with note.

@Louis Alcott

Louis had gotten quite a few roses by now and was proudly showing them off. He grinned when he heard a familiar voice. "Hey Bella!" He said, gesturing for her to come closer. "You got a rose for me?"

''Yeah, Happy Valentin's day'' She gave him a yelow rose with note.

Louis
Happy Valentines!
-René

@Louis Alcott

Louis smiled and took the rose from Elizabella, he took the note and read it quickly. Then he smiled at his friend, patting the bench next to him. "Thanks! Wanna sit down and take a break?"

"Sure"She wanted take a little break from roses but it was the last one. But she was don't mind sit and just talk.

Louis smiled, making room for her on the bench. "Are you going to the dance tonight?" He asked. "I'm going with Valeria from Ravenclaw."

"I am going with Nate to valentin's ball. I know her. She was with Parker ball and they kissed. Be carefull with her. Parker told me that they kissed."She told him.

Louis nodded when Elizabella said she was going with Nate. "Have fun." He said with a slight smile. He raised his eyebrows a bit at her comments about Valeria. "Oh? Why should I be careful?" He asked, teasing her a bit. "Are you worried she'll kiss me too?"

"Not realy. We will be broke up" She told him. "Of course. I am woried about you. You are my best friend. She is like butterfly and fly another flower. I don't wanna that you got hurt." She told him and she was mad that Valeria was playing other feelings.

Louis frowned in confusion, taking in what Elizabella said. "You're dumping him on Valentine's Day?" He asked, before letting out a low whistle. "Harsh, Bella." He said, though he didn't really care, she could do what she wanted. He smiled slightly at the description of Valeria as a butterfly, it was kind of a cute way to say it. He gently touched Elizabella's arm and met her eyes. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." He said, smiling slightly. "Nice of you to worry, though." He added.

"i think he will be do the same. He changed and small time spend time with me. So it's not hursh and i am not ready. I am to young for this. I only have 13 years." She told him and she was to young about being relontiships. " I will try"She promised him but she was still woried about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back