Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella felt relif when she was see the last one rose. It was realy hard find the other people and she walked close to gryffindor house table. ''Hello, is there Cyazarine Haden? I have rose for you.'' She asked and her hand was cute rose.

Cyzarine.
What can i say. you are an amazing person. a great friend. the kind of person the younger students look up to. who anyone should wish to be, who I wish i could be more like. you are kind, smart, friendly, fun, and outgoing and beautiful. and so many other wonderful qualities.
thank you for being my friend even though I know you could have better cooler friends. I always remember the time you were nice to me at the ball when Tyler was making fun of me that changed my night from a nightmare to a pleasant memory. thank you
Selene

Cyzarine looked up from her book, she had her roses to deliver later, but it seemed now someone was looking for her. "That's me!" she said, raising her hand slightly so the young girl would be able spot her.

"Here you go and Happy Valentin's day" She was so happy when she gave her the last one rose. Now she felt free and she needed again take nap. Itnwas not easy find the right person but she never give up.

Cyzarine took the rose and the note from the girl, "Happy valentines day too!" and the girl left. Cyzarine took a moment to look at the yellow rose and then opened the note. She immediately smiled and felt even a little misty eyed at the words. Selene was such a good friend, and she was truly thankful for their friendship. She'd even forgotten about that Yuleball incident. God she was so glad she'd sent a rose back and was so looking forward to spending more time with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back