The Last Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiera lost all hope of keeping a straight face as Alex wiped his face clear of emotion. He was much better at it then she was. Kiera laughed as he joked with her. This evening was turning out better than she possibly imagined. Kiera shook her head at him. "You are silly." she told him, fondness evident in her voice.
Kiera grinned as Alex nudged her. He was still himself under the mask he had been wearing around her. "Oh I know. I intend to make the most of it." she said with a smirk.

lame sorry

As Alex and Leah turned he noticed Alex Cullen and Kiera Kingsly. " Leah, just hang on for a second." Alex said as he walked over towards the two of them. " Hey Kiera, how are you?" He then turned to Alex Cullen the guy who kissed his girlfriend. " How's your jaw Cullen, is it still sore?" He said his nostril's flaring slightly, he could feel the anger welling up in him, he felt like throwing a few punches at him, but he didn't really want to ruin Kiera's night, seeing as she was to nice to have to deal with that.

Alex was about to object to how silly was when someone had to turn up. Letting go of Kiera, he turned to face Alex with a big smile on his face. There was no way he was going to be shown up by someone who did not know half of what it was like to be him. But at least, he knew how to toy with people's emotions because of what he was.
Fields was beginning to be angry and he could tell. He only had himself to blame though. It wasn't like he himself had put up a big sign. Cullen is here. Geesh, he was itching for a fight but he wasn't going to get one.
'My jaw's perfectly fine, thank you. So nice of you to care that much, Fields,' he replied calmly, to him. 'Hmm, it's a bit crowded here now isn't it? Think I'll have a break from dancing for a while,' he added conversationally. Putting his hands in his pockets, he started to slowly make his way off the dance floor to the edges. After all, if he wasn't going to be dancing, what would be the point in being on the dance floor.

Leah gave Alexander and funny look as he went over to Alex Cullen and basically challenged him. She followed and managed to catch a few last sentences. She looked at Kiera and shrugged with the expression, Stupid boys. Leah was not sure what to do. Alexander was her date, but Kiera was her friend as well. Leah watched as Alex walked away, and waited to see what happened next.

Alex quickly pulled out his wand and muttered. "Locomotor Mortis." Tripping Cullen over before he made it to far away. " I'm sorry about that Kiera, I don't mean to spoil your night. I just need Cullen here to realize he was a idiot with what he had done." He said, wondering why kiera had brought him here after he had told her what he had done, maybe she felt like they where even now, seeing as she cheated on him with James Potter and if the rumors where true she was engaged to him, at the present time.

Alex was just about off the dance floor when his knees locked somehow and he found himself flying to the ground once more this week. Catching himself quickly though as he landed in the push up position, he breathed a sigh of relief for not smashing his face again. He had tasted enough blood for a while this week. Turning round to sit, he took his wand out quickly. 'Finite' he casted, loving the feeling of his legs being able to move again. He stood himself up, placing his wand back in his pocket.
Dusting himself down, he took a deep breath and smiled. 'Thanks Fields. The party needed some entertainment, don't you think?' he replied back as friendly as ever. It was only a trip, don't think about it. It was only a trip, only a trip, he repeated in his head, trying to stop himself from casting a spell back of Fields.

"Alexander!" Leah cried out as he cast the spell at Cullen. She had never before seen such a display. She rushed over to Cullen and looked him up and down. "Are you all right?" She asked him before looking over at Alexander and Kiera. She wondered how Kiera would react to this. Although she knew her and Cullen's relationship was basically over, Kiera probably still cared for Cullen.

" Yeah I suppose it does, need a little bit of excitement." Alex said as he looked at Cullen with fire in his eyes. He knew it was only a matter of time before Cullen would react to him and would attack back, he didn't care how bad as long as he made him tick, then he knew he had won, it was something he had learned back in kick boxing, he was taught to taunt his opponent until the point they lose control. " Think its time for a duel aye Cullen?" He said more then asked.

Alex heard the feet of someone rushing before he saw the stranger come up to him. He frowned slightly, as she looked him up and down. 'Eh..yeah, 'm fine. It was only a toddler's spell,' he replied, his confusion on who this stranger evident. He tried a smile none the less before his ears picked up on what Fields said to him.
He let a laugh bubble from his mouth at his proposal. Of course, he would love a duel but not here. He was the Head Boy and to have a duel where anybody could get hurt was a crap example, even for him.
'Sure Fields. Might as well practise the stuff we've learnt over the years. How 'bout first day back frae tha holidays?' he offered, a crooked smile on his face. Let's see how he handles that bit then, he thought to himself, wondering if Fields would take up the offer or not.

Kiera glared at Alexander as he tripped her Alex. He had gone and ruined the first enjoyable time they had had in weeks. It had been her last dance with Alex. Her last time to be with him. Kiera pulled out her own wand, her eyes flashing angrily. She was a good witch and had a temper when provoked. Kiera flicked her wand at Alex, creating a shield around him. "Alexander Fields. Stop this right now." she commanded, her wand pointed at Alexander. "Don't you dare fight here." she said, thinking back to the Yule Ball when she had been Bruin's date. He and Ford had fought with their fists. Kiera refused to relive that night.

Alex was surprised as Kiera placed a sheild round him. He frowned, looking at the shield and concentrating on sending it away. Thinking up the spell quickly, he had now perfected it wandless after sheer practise. He concentrated on it for half a minute before saying it aloud quietly. The shield vanished just as quicklyas it had come and he walked closer to the two of them.
'Kiera. No one is going to be fighting here.' he replied smiling though there was no emotion in his grey eyes. He knew she was just doing what was meant by the prefect roles. 'Now can we try not to create a diversion on the dance floor?' he added, referring to Fields mostly though.

" There's not going to be any fighting here, I'm not that stupid." Alex said turning around and facing Kiera, who he knew would probably hate him by now, but he couldn't stand anything that was going on, she was defending him after he had cheated on her. " See you then." He said as he changed into a snow leopard and slowly walked out of the large doors, he wasn't going to stay after that, he just couldn't. Especially seeing as his own date had picked Cullen over him.

Leah watched Alexander change into his animangus form and charge outside. She hadn't even known he had gotten approved to become one. She felt a little guilty for defending Cullen, but what could she do? She didn't think Cullen was entirely at fault when Maddiie had kissed him for revenge. Shouldn't Alexander be mad at her? Why take it out on only one part of the problem.
She looked over at Kiera noticing how angry she was. "He's not stupid." Leah said, referring to Alexander. "Maybe a little hot headed, but maybe he'll see that fighting you" She looked at Alex. "Isn't the right thing to do."

Alex was glad Fields wasn't stupid but he knew what that translated too. He was going to try and push him over the edge constantly until he received an excuse to pick a fight with himself. Alex mentally shuddered slightly. He smiled at the stranger who had joined them but he couldn't agree.
'No, it is the right thing to do. And I wouldn't blame him. After all, he has to take it out on someone and seeing as I threatened him not to take it out on Maddiie, it's gonna be me,' he replied calmly though the shame somehow creeped it's way into his voice without his notice.
Taking a deep breath he smiled wider at them both. 'But hey, that was some cool leopard. Who wants punch?' he asked a more cheerful tone on his voice.

Cullen seemed to want to forget about the incident so Leah decided to not mention it again. She was feeling a little parched, and the guilt from defending Cullen was slowly fading away. It seemed as if she was in the middle of it, whether or not she wanted to be. "I want some punch." She said, walking up to Cullen.

((Hahaha, look the word 'Cullen' is in a row. Hahaha))

Alex sighed. 'I'll go get some punch for us then,' he announced, a smile on his face, though if anything slightly forced. He glanced at Kiera before he started walking off to the food tables. At least he could try and calm down on the way there and back.

(lame, sorry :correct: )

Leah looked over at Kiera and gave her a small smile before following Alex to the punch bowel. "I'll help you carry the cups." She said.

Alex found himself even more confused as the girl offered to help carry the cups. What was with this person? He had wondered before how weird Fields was but if this was what he hung around with, no wonder. 'Eh, sure,' he replied trying to be as nice back. As he walked with his hands in his pockets, he side glanced at her.
'I would tell you who I was but it seems that you already know me somehow,' he replied, giving her a crooked smile. Well, stranger or not, at least she wasn't like one of the freakish geeks as far as he could tell. She was too pretty for that.

Leah looked at him warily. He seemed preoccupied with something, and she would be stupid to think it was something else besides Alexander Fields. She decided to tone down the niceness, because honestly, it really didn't work for her. "Yes, well, Alexander has a vendetta towards you, and I'm his friend." She shrugged. "So, I know who you are."

Kiera was slightly annoyed as Alex made her shield disappear. Even though she had James, it would kill her to see anything happen to Alex. Kiera's eyes widened as Alexander turned into a giant leopard. She didn't know he could do that. It annoyed her even more that he seemed so determined to cause a scene. Kiera pursed her lips as Alex and Leah went to get drinks. She was momentarily distracted as one of her friends came up to talk to her.

Alex was slightly frustrated that the stranger still hadn't got the hint to introduce herself. Now he would just have to ask her rudely who she was. And if she was offended, well tough luck to her. She should of bothered to introduce herself.
'Hmm, well seeing as I'm no friend of him, can I get to know who you are?' he replied, glancing to see her reaction. He looked back at Kiera, glad someone had come up to talk to her, but she seemed to be looking at her left hand again. Why did she keep looking at it? he wondered still not seeing anything wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back