Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
onyx <3
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Pear Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Of course their wedding had gone perfectly, his performance had gone perfectly. It was just a beautiful night, and dancing with him was magical, but so magical that even as they'd been saying goodbyes to people between dances, he hadn't realised that they were pretty much the only ones left. The caterers were cleaning up, he was sure that Kira was somewhere helping take things down, and Jamie was just continuing to dance with his love. The stars were out, the night was still warm, and he couldn't really take his eyes off him. "This was the best night of my life, I'm so glad we had a proper ceremony, and a proper party," he said to his husband, it had at times felt a little silly people might've thought them a little silly to have a big ceremony despite already being married already for months.

Onyx honestly couldn't tell you who had been at the wedding, or who he had spoken to, he only had eyes for his husband. He had his head resting on Jamie's shoulder, an arm around his waist and the other hand claimed in his. He swayed gently to music he didn't really hear, humming softly in agreement with Jamie's words. "It's definitely in the top ten," he agreed easily, smiling. He shifted to press a gentle kiss to the mans neck, before settling back down. "I love you, mon chiot,"

Jamie held Onyx close, loving the soft feeling of Onyx's head on his shoulder. It was so good. "Only top ten? Not even top five," he joked lightly, but he was still so very happy. He loved him so much. He would always love him. "I love you too," he told him with a soft tone. He would never forget this moment, this day. All of the emotions and moments with their friends and family. "I think everyone else has gone home," he commented lightly.

Onyx giggled lightly. "It's hard to rank them," He murmured. "The first moment you opened your door and said my name. The Aquarium. The club, the walk around Paris, taking care of each other through that cold, our first kiss in the kitchen. Curled up in my bed telling you everything. The first time you said you loved me, agreeing to marry me, our first time together." Onyx laughed lightly. "There are so many things, I could go on." He leaned back a bit, tracing his hand down Jamie's jaw. He hummed when Jamie said they were alone. "Oops," He commented with no regret, and just pulled Jamie down for another kiss.

Jamie was a little surprised that it seemed all of the important moments of their relationship and he wondered if they would change as their lives continued together. "Those are all really good moments," he said, as if conceding with him as to why the wedding wasn't in the top ten. "I think this is a top two moment, with the other was my other wedding," he leaned into Onyx's touch and then kissed him back. "I could kiss you all night,"

Onyx giggled, humming happily and kissing Jamie slowly, just enjoying the moment. Soon he pulled back, pressing his forehead against Jamie's and sighing, content. "Every moment with you feels like heaven," He whispered, playing gently with the hair at the nape of Jamie's neck. "I love you so much," he repeated, before yawning. He pulled back just a little, covering his mouth as he did. He giggled tiredly and relaxed back against Jamie. "Today has been wonderful," He murmured.

Jamie nodded in agreement, with all he said, leaning his head upon Onyx's and feeling so comforted in this moment with him. He spotted him yawning and smiled. "it has been, truly wonderful," he couldn't have imagined anything better than everything he had managed to get that day. Truly a great celebration. "We're going to have to get our coordinator a really big thank you gift," he spoke quietly. "But...that's for tomorrow. How about I carry you to bed?"

Onyx giggled, nodding. "Luckily we can be babysitters and send her on the best date ever." He told him, snuggling close. He hummed happily at Jamie's suggestion. "That sounds wonderful, mon chiot." He smiled. "Maybe a bath first? We should definitely wash off this make up first," He offered. Onyx ran his fingers gently up Jamie's spine. "I love you," He yawned again.

Jamie nodded in agreement, he would want to do more, make sure that Kira got whatever she both wanted and needed for all she had done for them to allow them this very special day. To have worked with them to make it everything they could've wanted. He gave a little smile. "Yes that sounds like a perfect idea," he muttered. "I love you too, now let me bridal carry you into the house," he said, moving a little to be able to pick Onyx up.

Onyx giggled, stepping into position and looping his arm around Jamie's neck. "So romantic," he purred, tracing a finger along Jamie's jaw. "Why don't we get into something more comfortable and get a bath running?" He asked, liking the idea of lighting a lot of candles, throwing out a lot of petals, and cuddling in a warm bubble bath in the candlelight with his husband.

Jamie nodded in agreement, "I think after today it will be very well deserved," he said with a warm smile. it had been a magical, amazing day, but still, winding down was going to be very very welcome. He began moving inside, knowing the last few things would tidied up by the staff or by them when they finally got up the next day. He began carrying him towards the bathroom, smiling fondly with each step.

Onyx smiled, snuggling into Jamie with a slight yawn. Today had been wonderful, but also exhausting. He was looking forward to getting off of his feet and out of the heels he'd worn. He nuzzled his nose against Jamie's jaw, sighing happily. "I love you, mon chiot," He murmured. He never would have guessed his life would ever turn out this way, not after the mess with Chrysander or the attack. And yet here he was, being carried into the seaside villa he'd built with his handsome, charming, kind husband. Onyx purred. He had never been happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back