🌹 Rose Giving The language of Friendship is not words, but meanings.

Hugo Stark-West

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hugo was down to two roses left to deliver. and he was almost out of time. It was dinner time and his stomach was growling for food after he had spend the day walking around the school he was looking forward to getting his last roses delivered and then he had his homework to do. as he entered the hall he walked past the Gryffindor table in the hopes that he would be able to find one of his recipients. the more important one as the other he would be able too deliver in the common room tonight. thankfully he was in luck. he spotted the third year half way down the table. "Hello Teddy. I have a rose for you" he said stopping next to the boy

@Teddy Pirrip

Teddy felt proud of himself for finishing all his rose deliveries without getting too distracted or bored with it. He was sitting at the Gryffindor table, enjoying his dinner, when Hugo approached with another rose for him. "Thanks, man, that's awesome," Teddy said with a grin. "You're cutting it pretty close, though. How many more do you have left to deliver?" he asked curiously.

Hugo was glad that he had one more happy receiver. "you are welcome" he said before biting his lip nervously. "I know, but after this one I have one left. so it should be a easy one" he said. he hadn't intentionally left the Ravenclaw last, but he had not been searching as hard for his housemates. "here you go" he said. holding the yellow rose and note out for the other boy.

Hey Teddy!
Thanks for being a great friend and member of the quidditch team with me!
From Miro

@Miro Morales-Albertson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back