The Koshiba House Part 2

Eden tapped her foot on the ground. "It's out of the question you two will not be sharing a room anytime soon. Chase and I are engaged to be married when I am of age you two have just started dating." Eden shook her head she was starting to get a headache and the only that would cure it would be a cup of tea this time with tea leaves she needed to continue to watch the signs. "I'm not questioning anyones self control all I'm saying that you two are not ready to share a room." Eden looked up at Chase. "Sweetheart what do you think? They both think there ready. I on the other hand do not." Eden trusted Chase to help her make the right choices.

Chase sighed, "I think we should trust them. I'm not questioning your choice, I just think that we should let them be. Lilith should be the one too chose, not you. If Lilith thinks it is safe too share a room with Alex, then by all means, let them." Chase said, shrugging. He walked over to Alex, "I'm doing this for your sake, don't let me down. I'm trusting you here." Chase whispered this in Alex' ear and chuckled softly and walked back over to Eden, kissing her softly, "Just trust me on this, I need to make sure I can trust Alex, else I wont be able to trust him to be in this relationship." Chase whispered, shrugging. He looked over towards Lilith and nodded softly, "Don't you let Eden down either." He said, a dark look on his face.

Lilith clapped her hands together. "Its settled than Alex and I will be sharing a room." Lilith smirked she had finally beaten her sister at something. "You can trust besides its not like with you and Chase, Eden. No one cares about my purity like they care about yours. I swear thats all mother talks about is making sure that you stay pure and all the rubbish. Like it would be the end of the world if you and Chase did not wait till your wedding night." Lilith could not wait to go and check out her room she had never stayed at the Koshiba house before and she could not wait to get settled in.

Alex smiled as he listened to his brother talk, "You always were more trusting then smart, but I shan't let you down." Alex said, shrugging. He chuckled softly at Liliths statements, "Getting a bit cheeky, aren't we? Don't take this for granted, Chase is being nice to us here. Don't make him change his mind." Alex whispered, giving her a kiss on the cheek. He walked over to Chase, "Thank you for trusting me. He whispered, and he walked back over to Lilith, taking her hand in his, "I'll take care of her, Eden. Of this I swear." Alex said, smiling at Lilith. He glanced over at the two of them, "Is that all you need, or are we able to go now?" Alex asked.

Eden felt like her head about about to explode. Trying to stay calm Eden hugged Chase a little tighter and counted to ten. Having made it to ten and feeling better Eden took in a deep breath and than let it out slowly. "You two maybe sharing a room but there are rules. One, I'm going to have the bedroom door removed and the canopy over the bed removed as well. Two you both maybe not go to bed sooner than 9pm and you will both be up and out of bed no later than 7am. If you do not like my rules than you may each have your own rooms and there will be no need for any of this." Eden knew that there was no way they would agree to these rules. "Also Lilith your purity is just as important as mine if I doubt you for even a moment I will have you shipped to an all girls school for magic until such time as your turn 17 is that understood?" Eden was not going to have her little sister making a fool out of herself just because she thought she could get away with it.

Chase sighed, he didn't like the rules himself, but he knew that they would agree to them, though they would argue, a lot. He looked over at Eden, "Love, I do not see the reason for all of this. Alex will not let Lilith do anything you wouldn't do, of this I am sure, just let them share a room, no rules." Chase said, chuckling softly. "Please. Do it for me." Chase said, pleading with Eden. Glancing around the room, he looked at Lilith and Alex, and walked over to them, "If either of you get caught doing things you shouldn't be doing, I will have both of you out of here before you can say that it's not fair, don't think I'm not serious either. If Lilith has to go to an all girl school, then you will go to an all boy school. Now that we're free of those Muggles, I'm as good as your guardian." Chase whispered, walking back over to Eden when he was done.

Eden had to stop herself from stomping her foot. She did not think that they where ready for what they wanted to ask for. Throwing her hands up in the air. Eden nodded her head. "Fine no rules but there will be on lock on the door. If I ever try and open the door and it is locked I'm going to have both of your heads on silver platters in the entry way for everyone to see. Deal?" Eden leaned her head on Chase's chest this was supposed there Winter there time to be together and be alone and spend every waking moment looking deep into each others eyes telling one another how much they loved each other. Eden shook her head. "It's like trying to spin the world the other way I swear." Eden went and took a seat and rang the ball so that a maid would bring her a cup of tea.

Alex chuckled at Chase, "I guess you are, and like I said, I will not let you down. I will have as much self control as you do, and I wont let Lilith budge my resolve." Alex said, shrugging. He sighed softly, looking over at Lilith, "Everything is going to work out for the best, it seems. I'm just glad Chase is here, otherwise we might not have got our way." He whispered it in her ear, kissing her softly. Glancing at Eden, "I'm sorry, I should not have pushed you, but I really do want to be able to share a room with her, and prove to Chase that I can be trusted like this. She also needs to prove to you that you can trust her." Alex said, shrugging. He glanced around the room, his eyes stopping on Lilith.

Lilith sighed they had won but now Eden had a headache and was drinking tea again like some old women. "Well at least we get our own room just like Chase and Eden but I promise you this Alex the very second you start looking at me like Chase looks at Eden I'm going to smack your eyes back into your head. I don't think I could stand for us to look as stupid as they look all the time. Besides we should be setting a good example on how to act like a human being." Kissing Alex softly on the lips before going over to the maid that was waiting at the door. Taking the tray from her Lilith brought it over to Eden. Taking a seat next to her older sister she poured her a cup of tea and wrinkled her nose. Before looking up at Chase. "Does everything have to be jasmine with Eden?" Lilith could not understand why Eden had to have jasmine in everything it made Lilith's head hurt.

Chase laughed at Liliths comment, "I doubt my brother would ever be seen with such a stupid look on his face, it's just not like him at all. But then again, I didn't expect him to get a girlfriend so soon either, so maybe he might surprise me again, but I am happy for him." Chase said, shrugging. He looked over at Eden, sitting down next to her, "You all right?" He asked, concerned for his love. He listened to Liliths next comment, and started laughing, "Seems like it does, I'm not entirely sure why though. But it smells really good, so how can you complain?" He said, laughing softly. Placing his hand on Edens free hand, he glanced at Alex, "Anything else you would like to say?" He asked, glancing at Lilith, "I almost forgot, we are human beings, just deeply in love human beings, not our fault if our feelings are strong." Chase said, chuckling.

Eden took the cup from Lilith and drank it one drink before swirling it around three times and than turning it over to drain the rest of the water. Turning the cup back over Eden looked into and shook her head. Before putting the cup down. Looking over at Chase, Eden shook her head. "I think my cups are broken I keep getting the same shapes as when I took my exam. It's bugging me I feel like I'm missing something." Pushing the thought out of her head Eden turned to Alex. "I don't trust anyone at face value if Chase had not asked me to trust you than you would not sharing a room with Lilith. She is my baby sister and I did a lot to secure a better life for her and myself." Lilith only knew a small part of what she had to do but what she did was enough. "Lilith the smell of jasmine was moms favorite scent. You don't remember this but she had a whole flower patch filled with the flowers. You and I used to make necklaces and crowns out of them when you where about two." Eden smiled at the memory. She missed her mother dearly but she was all but dead to the world so it was no use living in the past.

Alex glanced over at Eden, "You would do better not to trust me, not yet at least. Can't have you people letting your guard down. I would never hurt Lilith though, and Chase knows I wouldn't do anything I shouldn't with her. He trusts me not to, and I will not betray that trust." Alex said, shrugging. He looked over at Chase, "Oh, yes. I wont be caught looking like you do whenever you look at, or even talk about Eden. I swear I feel like getting up and hitting you whenever you do. One of these days I'm going to do it as well." Alex said, chuckling. He looked over at Lilith, "So you have no reason to slap me, nor will I ever want to give you one." Alex said, laughing. Finally he looked back at Eden, "So where is it we are sleeping?" He asked.

Lilith smirked at Alex. "Don't worry babe, Eden never trusts anyone, except for Chase which is very odd if you ask me. Because when Eden and Tohoru where together she never trusted him with anything." Lilith looked over at Eden. "Really know? Jasmine was mom's scent? I wish I could remember things about her." Lilith frowned it seemed so unfair that Eden got to keep all the memories of mom while Lilith could not even remember what color her eyes where. Turning to Alex, Lilith smiled. "Knowing Eden you and I are going to be somewhere very close to her and Chase so that she can check up on us whenever she feels the need. Huh Chase?"

Chase looked over at Lilith and chuckled, "I'm staying out of this one. I got the two of you a room together, and no rules to bind you. Well, minus the obvious rule. But that's about it." Chase said, shrugging. He glanced over at Eden, wondering if he should have just let her have her way, but he knew it wasn't fair on her to keep Alex and Lilith apart. Chase sighed, as he realised exactly what Lilith had said, "Not strange, I just pay more attention to her, and am nicer to her then Tohoru ever was. You should have realised that I am more trustworthy then the three of you put together. When I can actually be bothered to try that is." Chase said, chuckling.

Eden rolled her eyes. "Don't you two have somewhere else to be? Like anywhere away from me? Chase and I would like to spend some time alone before I have to go back to school and you guys are sucking up that time. Why don't you guys go and pick out a room on the floor close to this room." Without waiting for an answer Eden picked up her wand and waved it at the door so that it opened letting them know that they where free to go. Eden picked up her tea cup and looked in it once more before putting it down in anger.

Alex chuckled, "I guess we do. If you're going to be like that, we may just have to take our leave." Alex said, taking Liliths hand, "I'll see you later, I guess, Eden." Alex said, sighing, "And you as well, Chase." Alex said. He walked out of the room, with Lilith following behind, taking note of the rooms as they went past. Alex saw one he really liked, turning to Lilith, he asked. "What do you think? I value your opinion as much as I value my own." Alex said, shrugging. He waited for Liliths' thoughts on the matter, he didn't want to make a choice without her.

Lilith stood up and pushed her hair out of her face. "I would agree there is to much love in this room that I fear I may step in a puddle of it or something." Lilith took Alex's hand. "Later you two. Have fun making stupid faces at each other and other nonsense that you two insist on doing." Walking down the hall Lilith stopped and looked in the room, that Alex was asking her about. Stepping inside Lilith noticed the big window so that there would always be sunshine in this room. The carpet was nice and soft the closet was big enough and the bed looked like it was soft and bouncy just the way Lilith liked it. "It looks perfect good pick." Lilith said as she jumped up on the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back