The Koshiba House Part 2

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden woke up early the next morning. Turning over to her side she saw Chase laying there sound asleep. He looked so peaceful and it made her so happy to see Chase there next to her. Moving carefully so not to wake him just yet. Eden got closer. Gently pushing some of his hair back from his face. Eden gently kissed Chase on the lips. "Baby wake up. We need to get ready. Lilith and the rest of them should be here soon."

Chase woke up seeing Edens beautiful face looking down at him, "Morning, love. What's first for today?" He asked, laughing softly. He gently sat up and glanced around the room, "What? I thought Lilith was staying somewhere else." He said, not in a bad way like he didn't want them to come, only that he was surprised. He chuckled and kissed Eden softly, "We had better get up then." He said, laughing. Chase gathered some jeans and a shirt and walked away to get changed. Emerging a few moments later, he walked over to Eden, "When abouts are they getting here?" He asked, smiling at his love.

Eden smiled. "First thing we need to get ready." Eden sat up in bed and looked around. "There has been a change of plans. It seems Lilith has something of great importance that needs to be said and Tohour should be coming back from the hospital in a few hours and mother in continue to stay there with Hoshi." Watching as Chase got up and went to get dressed Eden did the same. Eden smiled up at Chase. "They will be getting here in about an hour or so maybe more depending on how long they wish to take." Eden stood up on tip-toe and kissed Chase again."Breakfast will not be ready another hour or so, so we have sometime to just be here with one another."

Chase laughed, "An hour only? It will probably take you longer to get ready. Though you already look stunningly beautiful." Chase said, laughing. "But I'm biased, so my opinion shouldn't count. Though it is the truth." Chase said. Chase walked over to where he had seen Eden place her necklace the other day, picking it up he walked back over towards Eden, "I'm glad you like it. I saw it and thought of you almost straight away." Chase said, he carefully placed it on Eden, kissing her neck softly. He chuckled and walked over towards the window, looking outside.

Eden threw a pillow at Chase. "It does not take me that long to get ready you big bully." Eden did a few poses for Chase. "Do you really think I'm that beautiful? I think I look pretty normal. Now mother is she perfect I wish I could look like her or grow a little taller. I'm tired of being 5'3." Touching the necklace gently Eden smiled. "It is perfect it match's the ring and my eyes I don't know how you do it." Eden skipped over to Chase by the window and stood in front of him. "So I wonder what could be so important that Lilith had to come back to Japan and ruin our Winter." Eden said with a frown on her face.

Chase chuckled as she threw a pillow at him, picking it up he threw it back over onto the bed. Chase laughed, "That's yet too be seen." Chase teased, "You're the most beautiful person in the world, Eden. You should know that by now." Chase said, kissing her. "5'3 is a great height, Eden. I hate being a giant." Chase said, laughing. He sighed, "I'm sure there is a good reason, and I doubt it will ruin our winter, you could at least try and get along with your sister. Alex and I get along quite well." He said, laughing. "I love you, Eden." Chase said, laughing, and he kissed her, wishing the moment would never end. He loved Eden, and he liked to take every opportunity he had to remind her of that fact.

Lilith ran up the path to the Koshiba House and pushed the door open. Walking inside Lilith waited for Alex to catch up. "Hello is anyone here? Wake up you losers." Lilith called out. Without waiting for an answer Lilith waved at Alex to follow her. Walking over to the double set of doors that led into Eden's wing on the house Lilith pushed them open and walked inside. Walking through the sitting room to the doors that led to Eden's bed room, Lilith pulled them open to see Eden and Chase standing by the window kissing. "You know I would tell you two, to get a room but seeing as you are already in a room I'm going to have to suggest that you two lock the door to the room next time." Lilith said with a smirk on her face.

Alex walked into the house behind Lilith. Losers? Really now. He thought. He followed the sound of Liliths running and walked towards what he guessed was Edens' wing of the house. Hearing Liliths' voice he walked into the bed room behind her, seeing his brother and Eden by the window kissing. "Hello, Chase. Good to see you again. Same to you, Eden." Alex said, glancing over at Eden, "Public display much?" He said, laughing. He walked over and stopped next to Lilith, "One of those moods indeed." Alex whispered into Liliths ear, laughing. He glanced around the room, taking it all in. Such a nice house, Eden must really be spoilt if she owns a whole wing. Maybe it's just one of the perks of being a Koshiba though. Alex thought, devlishly.

Tohoru stepped out of the fireplace in the kitchen and walked into the sitting room. Hearing the sound of Lilith's running toward Eden's wing made Tohoru turn to follow her. Walking into the room, Tohoru saw a sight that he did not ever want to see in his life. Eden and Chase in a loving embrace in front of a window with the sun shinning down on them making them look so freaking picture perfect. Walking over to Lilith, Tohoru pulled her into his arms. "Now Lilith you know that as my promised one when you enter this house you know that you should be looking for me so that you can show me the proper respect." Bending down Tohoru pressed his lips against Lilith's and kissed her harshly.

Lilith was getting ready to tell Eden and Chase that she and Alex where dating when Tohoru walked into the room and muttered something about her showing him respect before he was kissing her. Pulling away from him. Lilith pulled back her hand and slapped Tohoru across the face as hard as she could. With her slap ringing in the air Lilith pulled out her wand and pointed it at Tohoru. "Don't you ever you in your life ever touch me again. I'm done with you. I refuse to be your promised one. It's down and over with. Alex and I are together and he is a better person than you will ever be. And I love him." Lilith stood there chest raising and falling in time to her pounding heart.

Eden pulled away from Chase as Lilith walked into her room followed by Alex and soon after that Tohoru. "Really now have any of you ever heard of a thing called knocking? Last time I checked this was my wing of the house and with any wing of the house that is not yours, you knock before entering. Am I going to lead this family or am I not? Because if I'm not than someone needs to inform father so he can inform me! But if I am than you lot need to start showing me the same amount of respect that you show to mother and father!" Eden was working herself up to a fury. She hated when people walked into her rooms without knocking and they where all about to feel the wrath of Eden Koshiba. Before she could say another word. Tohoru was pulling on Lilith and going on about respect before kissing her. Reaching for her wand. Lilith beat her to the punch as Lilith slapped him hard enough to make the room ring. It made Eden proud that her sister was standing up for herself but what she was not expecting was for Lilith tell them that she was dating Alex and that she loved him. Reaching for Chase's hand to steady herself Eden composed herself. "Well this is news to me would someone like to explain to Chase and I how this happened." Eden tried to put a smile on her face but the best she could manage was a blank face.

Chase merely stared as everybody walked in, and said random things, he didn't even care about Edens' outburst, "Now, now, love. Alex doesn't know anything about all that. I should have told him but.." Chase said, laughing. He watched Tohoru walk in and start lecturing Lilith, reaching for his wand he watched Lilith beat him to the punch, literally. He watched her slap him, with such force it made his ears tingle, "Wow, Lilith. Never would have expected that from you. But next time let me hit hi- Hey, wait. What's this about you dating my brother?" Drawing his wand he rounded on Alex, "I really wish you had told me first. I'm not entirely sure we can trust this one, and your judgement is going to be clouded so.." Chase merely sighed and went to stand next to Eden, taking her hand.

Eden counted to ten slowly in her head. When that did not work, Eden started counting back words. "Lilith sweetheart from now when you are about to show all of us you have a backbone could you please inform us at least two weeks in advance so I can be sure to pencil it in." Eden had to take control of the situation or it was going to go to the dogs. Eden placed her hand on top of Chase's wand. "Lower the wand we need to handle this in a grown up manner." Walking over to Lilith, Eden snatched her wand from her. "Would you care to explain what is going on? Or would Alex care to?" Taking one more deep breath Eden turned to Tohoru. "Well Tohoru there you have you have lost not one but two Luna girls to the Blades. Well make that a Koshiba and a Luna what do you have to say about that?" Eden needed to get Lilith and Alex alone so that she and Chase could question them and get to the bottom of the whole bloody mess.

Tohoru felt Lilith push away from him and slap him so soundly that his ears where ringing. Tohoru thought that she had knocked his eardrums out or place or something because he thought he just heard Lilith inform him and everyone else she was dating Alex Blade and that she loved him? That simply could not be. Before he could even think of something to say there was Eden taking Lilith's wand and than saying very nasty things to him. "What do I have to say about both you and your sister being a tramps?" Tohoru said in a nasty voice. Spitting in the ground in front of Eden. He walked over to her and balled up his fist and pulled it back and stuck her with all his strength. Watching as she crumbled to the floor. Tohoru smirked. "You are not fit to lead the Koshiba family little girl you better learn that fast. Your not even a Koshiba your nothing but a worthless witch and I'm finished with you." Tohoru stood there he felt nothing for the girl on the floor he hopped he had broken something on her ugly face.

Chase watch Tohorus little show, and just stood there dumbfounded, "You should be a little more nice with yours words, especially considering who is listening to you talk." Chase said, winking. He raised his wand and pointed it at Tohoru. Stupefy! The spell shot straight towards Tohoru, knocking him into a wall, and knocking him out, leaving a large indent in the wall. "Uh. Whoops. Sorry about that. I'll fix that later." Chase said, chuckling. He walked over towards Tohoru, "You are no longer needed here." He said towards the unconcious body of Tohoru. Taking him by the arm he dragged him out of the room and dumped him outside. Kicking him in the gut he headed back to Eden, stopping beside her he sighed, "Sorry about that love, he wont dare do anything like that again." Chase said, chuckling. He took Edens' hand and pulled her up, "Are you alright, sweetheart?" He asked. Turning to Alex and Lilith, "Alright, enough with the interruptions. On with the explanation." Chase said, laughing.

Alex watched his brothers little show with a amazed look on his face, he never thought his brother could be full of stuff like that, "Nice show, Chase. You should have let me help though. I still owe him a punch for kissing my girl." Alex said, chuckling. He sighed, "Yes, well. I guess I had better explain." Alex said, taking a deep breath, "I met her at the beach yesterday, and we sort of hit off straight away, we spent most of the day together, getting to know each other, and I.. well.. I fell in love." Alex said, shrugging. He looked at Chase, "I really do love her, why can't you just let me be happy. I wont let you take her from me." Alex said, a stupid look on his face, he looked expectantly at Lilith, as if asking her to back him up. Alex walked over next to Lilith and took her hand.

Lilith stood there in shock this could not be happening. Did Tohoru just hit Eden? Did Chase just send Tohoru into a wall? It was all to much for Lilith. "Yes it's all true. We met yesterday and we did fall in love. It's hard to believe that I would ever fall in love I still can't believe it, truth be told." Lilith took Alex's hand there was a lot of things she would have to make up for and she would have to make up for them fast. "I'm not like I used to be Eden, Chase. I don't want anything to do with the family but I will take there secrets to the grave. No one will know of your plans Eden that I can promise. All I want to do is be your sister and Alex's girlfriend." Lilith could feel a smile crossing her face she hopped that she would not become as silly as Eden got when she thought of Chase.

Eden felt like her head was going to explode. Tohoru had hit her hard, hard enough to put her on the floor. Before she could pull her wand and blast him into next week Chase was there doing it for her. After removing him from the room and helping her up she looked at her younger sister and her soon to be brother in law. Listening to the both of them tell them they where in love was enough to stun Eden but to hear Lilith say that she wanted things to go back to how they used to be almost cause Eden to fall over. "Wait, wait, wait. You mean to tell me that you two are in love? How did this happen? Lilith what is going on? Last time I checked you told me that never in your life would you fall in love but now I'm looking at you and you have the biggest grin on your face. Chase darling I think Tohoru must have hit me harder than we thought because I must be hearing things." Eden stated.

Chase sighed, "I sure hope he didn't love, I don't want to have to go out there and hit him all over again. Maybe this time I will kick him in the face." Chase said, chuckling. He looked over at Alex, "That may be true, Alex. But are you entirely sure this is what you want? I trust your judgement as you trust mine, but I'm having trouble understanding the whole situation." Chase said, scratching his head in astonishment. He glanced up at the wall, "Better fix that." Pointing his wand at the wall he said, "Reparo!" and the wall fixed itself, looking as good as new. Chase sighed, "Lilith, are you sure this is what you want? I'm aware my brother could make you very happy, the same way I shall make Eden happy, and I am willing to trust you both." Chase said, sighing.

Lilith was dumb struck what should she say? What should she do? She should say something that was for sure. "Yes I'm sure this is what I want. Alex makes me happy that is a fact. I want to be with him. I'm going to be with him. I just know that Alex and I are not you going to be like you and Eden cause that is just weird and a little bit gross. I mean come on are you two for real? No one can walk around being all super happy and in love 24/7. I mean there has to be a moment when you guys are you know normal." Lilith looked over at Alex and suddenly it hit her. She was in love with Alex like really in love it was finally happening to her. It all made sense everything that Eden had tried to explain to her finally made sense. Letting out her first truly girlish giggle Lilith stood there looking at Alex for a second before turning back to Eden.

Alex chuckled at his brother, "Yes, Chase. I am entirely sure this is what I want. I love Lilith, and I want to be with her. Of this I am sure, and I agree with Lilith, we wont be like you and Eden, nobody can be that happy all the time, it's just not human." Alex said, shaking his head in mock astonishment. Alex looked over at Lilith, he knew he loved her, but to what extent? He couldn't love her like Chase loved Eden, that wasn't possible for anybody. Alex pulled Lilith close to him, staring over to his brother and soon to be sister-in-law. He sighed and let go of Lilith, walking back over to lean on the wall, watching the three other people in this room carefully.

"Well than I guess that its all settled than. Lilith you will be staying in the guest bedroom just outside my wing and you Alex will be staying in the guest bedroom on the third floor." Eden leaned against Chase for comfort. "Chase and I are human or we where last time I checked in less I missed something." Eden thought about it for a moment. "Well I guess that I will have to bring this to father he will want to know that Tohoru no longer has a promised one and a marriage will have to be found for him. We need the Koshiba blood to continue on so hmmm someone will have to be found." Eden looked at Alex for a moment. "You can hold Lilith I wont beat you down or anything like that and I promise that you will enjoy being close to her. I can see it all over your face that you want to hold onto her and never let her go."

Chase sighed, he trusted Edens' judgement and didn't need to argue the matter any further, "Now that that matter is all sorted out, is there anything you two want to say? So much drama in here today. Alex, you have my permission to take on Tohoru whenever you need too. He's dead to me now." Chase said, sighing, "Though you'll need Edens' permission to do so as well, seeing as though he is her brother." Chase smiled, holding Eden close to him, placing her head on his chest. "I agree with Eden, and Lilith, you take care of my brother. I don't want to have to do to you what I just did to Tohoru, I'm very protective of Alex." Chase said, shrugging.

"Wait why do you and Eden get to share a room and a bed as a matter of fact and Alex and I can not do the same? That is unfair." Lilith knew she was sounding like a brat but she should be able to be around Alex as much as Chase and Eden where around each other. Lilith looked back over and Alex and smiled. Walking over to where Alex was standing and placed her hand on his shoulder. Looking back at Chase, Lilith shook her head. "I will take care of him that much I can promise. As long as he does not hurt me I will not hurt him."

Alex chuckled, "I do agree with little one here, why should the two of you get to share a room and we don't? Aye? That is unfair." Alex said, laughing. Alex laughed at Chase, "Now, now, Chase. I'm sure I can take care of myself. Though it's good to know you do care about me, and not just Eden." He sighed, sighing. He thought over Edens words again, "Oh. I see, you want to be able to watch your sister, but still keep me away. Is that right? You have nothing to fear from letting me share a room with Lilith, my self control is as good as Chases', and I'm not as bad as Chase. I don't spend all my alone time all over my girlfriend, nor do I plan to do so." Alex said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back