~The Kingsley Ranch~

" You know what this calls for!". she pulled a pillow from behind her " PILLOW FIGHT!". she started to hit Kiera lightly with the pillow.

Hilary heard the noise and ran across the hall, pillow in tow. "Did someone say pillow fight?" she screamed with a smile.

Hilary joined in the crazy hitting of her friends. SHe loved pillow fights and this sure was a good break...

Katheryn Kingsley said:
Kat walked up to the gate and looked at her house. It felt good to be home. SHe turned and smiled at Sam. "What do you think?" she asked curiously.
"I like it. It's nice." Sam said smiling.

Kat grinned. "I suppose we should go inside then." she said as they walked up the driveway. Kat checked her pockets for her key but she couldnt find it. "I must have left my key at hogwarts." she said as she knocked on the door.

"I guess we really should go inside." Sam said it was cold outside since it was afterall winter. "Well then I guess we wait for someone of open the door."

Hilary heard the knock and seeing that Caysi and Kiera were emerced in their pillow fight she ran down the stairs to open the door "Hey guys, I took the liberty of letting you guys in as the other girls are having a lot of fun with their pillows." Most would find it wierd inviting people into their own home but Hilary didn't mind.

Sean was in the kitchen when he heard a knock at the door. He went to the door and opened it to find his little girl with a friend. "Katheryn!" He said as he hugged her. "You must be Sam" he said beaming at the guest. "We are happy you could join us for the break." Sean said.

Kat smiled at her dad and hilary. "Hey!" she said giving her dad a hug. Then she turned back to Hilary. "What is Kiera doing?" she asked slightly confused.

((occ we are in california lol))

((Yep California.. :D))

"Well Caysi and Kiera have decided to start a random pillow fight :D Great way to start out the homeness." Hilary smiled

Kat grinned. "That sounds about right." she said laughing. "Hilary this is Sam. Sam this is Hilary." she said smiling.

Hilary smiled at Sam "Hi" she said as she extended her hand to him. "So what house are you in?"

Caysi dropped laughing , she was laughing so hard that she couldn't breathe and tears were coming in her eyes. " Oh my". she managed to say through her laughs.

Kat grinned at Hilary. "We are both in Hufflepuff. What about you?" she asked.

Hilary smiled at Katheryn "I'm in Gryffindor second year, so same classes as your sister :) " she headed over and called up the stairs, "Caysi, Kiera, Kat and Sam are home"

" Oh cool!". Caysi started to get up and then said " I hope that Elise is with them". Caysi said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back