OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera stood at the gate with her friends. She smiled at them both. "Well welcome to my house!" she said happily. She waited to see what Hilary and Caysi would think. Kat after all wasnt with them. She would be arriving later.
KH2.jpg

The living room
11.jpg

The Kitchen
kitchen.jpg

Caysi loved Kiera's house " I love it!". " Is Elise coming with Kat too?". she asked.

Hilary stood outside of the beautiful house "Wow Kiera, it's beautiful! I'm glad I could come with you." Hilary smiled excited that she wouldn't be alone for her birthday.

Caysi smiled as she walked behind Kiera. " Is Cam here?". she asked even though she knew the awnser.

Kiera smiled slyly at Caysi. "Yes I believe he and Mark got her yesterday." she said as she stepped on the porch. "I guess theres only one way to find out. Oh and just leave your stuff here. My daddy will put it in yalls rooms later." she said happily as she knocked on the door.

Sean was sitting on the couch when he heard a knock at the door. He immediatly jumped up and went to the door and pulled it open. He saw his Kiera and her two friends standing on the porch. He beamed at them "Hello girls!" he said as he pulled his daughter into a hug. "I've missed you so much dear!" he whispered in her ear before releasing her.

Hilary smiled "Hi, I'm Hilary, it was very nice for you to invite us to come."

Caysi smiled at Mr. Kingsley. " Hi Mr. Kingsley!". she smiled "Thank you for letting us stay at your home!". she said.

Sean beamed at the girls. "You are more than welcome here anytime. Its nice to meet you Hilary and good to see you again Caysi." he said before turning to his daughter. "Yes Cameron arrived yesterday with Mark and Katheryn is coming later with Elise and Sam." he said happily as he motioned the girls to come in. "Cameron, Mark Can you please come here and take the girls trunks to there rooms." he called into the kitchen.

Cam followed Mark to the door and picked up the remaining trunk and luggage that girls usually just had to bring. "Hello Ladies" he said grinning foolishly. "Follow us please." he said with a wink.

Hilary was going to carry her own truck but then saw some good looking guys come get them. She kept her holds everything backpack though following the boys upstairs.

"So Kiera, what are the plans for the break?" Hilary smiled.

((Hey Girlies....we only have until Tuesday to finish this so let's try to RP this through sometime..... let's do this thing! :p))

Kiera grinned. "Well I really dont know. Dinner will be in an hour or so...but what do you wanna do?" she asked. "Heres your room Sham. Its the same as before." she told her as she opened the door. "Hilary yours is right next door." she said happily.

Caysi's bedroom
th_bedroom-lg.jpg

Hilary's room
BR4.jpg

Kiera's room
BR.jpg

Kat walked up to the gate and looked at her house. It felt good to be home. SHe turned and smiled at Sam. "What do you think?" she asked curiously.

Hilary smiled when showed her room and then did the natural thing and ran over to her bed and jumped right onto it. "Wow, this is comfy" she said with a smile. Then she yanked her bags over and unpacking quickly she then lied back down on her bed for a little bit.

Caysi nodded. " I feel like talking to my brother about school and stuff..". she said quietly. " WHat about you?". she asked Kiera.

Kiera shrugged. "Ill do whatever the two of you think would be fun. The beach isnt too far and we have a pool outside. Its not too cold outside I mean it is California." she said with a smile. " Im going to go unpack so just meet in my room when your done." she told the two of them as she walked to her room. She began to unpack.

Caysi started to unpack when she came across a picture of her and her sister Elise, she wondered where she was and if she was ok. She went to Kiera's room secretly. " BOO!". she said behind Kiera's back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back