Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Destroying Capitalism
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Orwell was loving this, he had his flower crown on, and was so excited to be able to give out flowers to people, they had little messages that he was sure were just the sweetest. he had been so happy to lend a helping hand. He spotted one of the people he needed to give a flower to after a few well placed questions about who the man was, "Daniel Clarioux?" he called out in the hallway as he approached the man, "I have something for you!" he added.

There were roses surfing throughout the school, and it put the man in great spirits to see so much happiness. It was a great time of year. Walking through the ground floor, he made his way to the Entrance Hall before he was stopped by a student. He recognised the young man visually, and gave him a small smile and nod. "Sure is," he responded, before his smile brightened at the roses. "Oh! Thank you, who are they from?" he mused, touching the petals delicately.​

Orwell had never met the man before, but he was glad he had gotten it right, "I haven't looked," the king of the flowers replied honestly, handing over the two yellow roses to him with the two notes attached, "Enjoy!" he told him as then walked away to continue handing out the roses.
Dan,

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Batman is cooler than you

Love,
Batman.
Dan,

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Robin is also cool, i'm sorry

Love,
Batman.