The Itty Bitty Scare

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa laid curled up underneath the thick cream colored covers of her and Vincent's bed as she stared at the clock with tired and stressed blue eyes. Snowball, her white Pomeranian puppy was also curled up and laying right next to her knee. But right now she was so much more focused on thoughts much more complex and frightening to her than that of where the small fluff ball was currently located. Just a little bit less than two hours or so she had written her best friend Hadan, who was in Romania last she checked, urgently telling her that she needed her to come over. That it was important and that she scared and didn't know what to do. Alyssa needed the advice and the help of a best friend right now. Alyssa usually went to Vincent about these sort of things but this was just not something she could go to him about. So she had requested the presence of Hadan and the Part-Veela only hope that she sounded desperate enough in her letter to make her friend want to come over. If she didn't then Alyssa had no idea what she would do. There was always Gabrielle and Nataliia to ask questions to but she wasn't sure if she wanted them involved yet. So it was Hadan or she'd have to deal with this alone. When the small clock hand hit eleven Alyssa sighed and sat up from her warm haven beneath the covers she was under. The room was a little chilly but it help Alyssa knock herself into some reality. Why she needed Hadan here and why she had to made sure that Vincent would be at work while Hadan was over. The covers were pushed away from her body and Alyssa's bare feet hit the floor softly. Hopefully her ruby eyed friend would show because she was starting to get too anxious. She shifted to the window and moved the curtain aside to look outside the window and onto the beach. Oh how beautiful it was. This home was beautiful. Her life was beautiful. It wasn't that this problem was a curse. Alyssa just didn't think she was ready if it turned out to be true.

Could she really handle a baby? Of course she wasn't sure if she was pregnant or not but if she was how on earth could she really expect to take care of another human being with needs much greater than hers? What would she tell Vincent if she was? 'Oops we should have been more careful?' They should have though. Vincent and Alyssa weren't exactly subtle when it came to their sex life and they came by it honestly. They allowed themselves to lose themselves in passion a lot and half the time she couldn't even remember them even trying to take care to prevent this sort of thing. Thus explains the sick feeling, being a day or two later than usual for something, and on top of that, she knew that Vincent had been wanting a baby. He left subtle hints here and there. Alyssa wouldn't mind one in the future but now? She wasn't wasn't ready! Stepping away from the window she sighed and started downstairs. Hopefully Hadan would be here soon.

Hadan Johnson was currently in Romania, just researching in the library when an owl came by and dropped a letter off to Hadan before flying away. Due to her being on the other side of the world, she had no idea what time it was in New Zealand. Hadan packed her books up and she urgently went to tell Venita that she was going off to see Alyssa and said that it was an emergency. Hadan threw her bag over her shoulder and she used her magical skills to apparate off to Alyssa's home. It took a few apparations as she could not apparate too far at a time, but within a few hours, she was in New Zealand, with food in her stomach and ready to see what was wrong with Alyssa and what was so important. The albino Death Eater arrived at the house by the beach, but then she stopped for a moment. It was still daylight, and Vincent might be here. He was an Auror and she was a Death Eater. However, he did not know much about her as she did not know much about him. She only knew that he loved Alyssa and that was enough for her. Hadan strode up to the door, and she raised her hand to knock on it, but she paused. She would have preferred so much to not even come close to an Auror is she wanted to. However, Hadan inhaled and exhaled slowly. Hadan instead got over what she was feeling, and she opened the front door glad that she had found it unlocked.

Hadan opened the door and she glanced around the room, seeing that it was empty. It occurred to her that Vincent was not home and the house was absolutely silent. She entered the house a little more and she closed the door behind her. Hadan slipped off her boots and she stepped on the cold floor and she wondered how she could navigate through here without getting lost. Vincent had a good pick on houses. Hadan brushed down her black dress before her feet carried her around the house, and before she knew it, she ended up in the bedroom to see Alyssa, just as glamorous and gorgeous as ever. Hadan murmured, "Alyssa, what's wrong?" The Death Eater slowly approached her and then embraced her friend in a friendly hug. "I've missed you so much, and when you get the time, you should come and visit Romania with me. It is beautiful and fun." However that was not the time to talk about Romania but it was time to talk about why Alyssa had summoned her here. Her red eyes swarmed with concern for Alyssa. She had to be worried over her best friend, because this was just something that never happened. Hadan never thought that anything bad could really have happened to Alyssa, because she seemed to have a perfect life. Hadan thought that Alyssa might only need her for shopping or something, but she had a feeling that it was so much deeper than that. But nothing came to mind that could even resort to anything really bad.

Alyssa turned her head at the sound of someone calling her name and asking her what was wrong. For a moment she was almost afraid that it wasn't Hadan because it had been months since she last her heard her best friends voice say anything to her. But only a moment of waiting reassured her that it was truly Hadan. The blonde turned herself around to greet her guest but instead she was greeted with a tight embrace instead. The hug shocked her a little because she had grown accustomed to being in only her husbands arms as of late, she also couldn't remember the last time Hadan had really ever given anyone a hug. Alyssa returned the hug full heartedly though because she had missed seeing this girl nearly every day. "Oh Hadan I'm so glad you came over! I really thought you were going to be too busy or something. Visit Romania? Oh well maybe if Vincent doesn't mind If I go and everything I think that would be exciting." Alyssa waned from telling Hadan what was wrong right off the bat because she wanted to think of ways to word it out that didn't make it seem like she was being overly dramatic and everything. Plus it felt good just pretending like she was actually here to catch up. Like they were just visiting and that there wasn't a true reason that Hadan was other than the fact that she wanted to surprise her friend. But the pretending couldn't keep on. There was a reason Hadan was here and Alyssa was desperate for her help. The hug was released and Alyssa smiled softly before she closed the door behind Hadan. The one thing she really hoped wouldn't happen was her husband coming home early or anything because she really wanted to know the facts before she went around assumings things. Snowball had since then hopped of the bed and was circling Hadan's legs like a vulture. Back after a quick sniff to make sure she wasn't here to bring trouble. When he decided that it was safe enough he retreated back to the bed and sat there with a protective look in his eye.

"Hadan I think I might be pregnant. I can't be sure but like..I haven't been feeling well lately, I'm late, and I know for a fact that Vincent and I haven't always been careful." Alyssa blurted it all out like a spewing volcano once she was sure everything in the house was calm. There was a part of her said that she couldn't possibly but there was another part of her that kept telling her she very well could be. She just needed Hadan's advice, and she needed to make sure that she was or wasn't. This was something that probably should have been discussed with Vincent but she was sort of scared. "I'm really scared." Alyssa added in, her crystal blue eyes shifted to the side. She wasn't anti-children and everything but she wasn't exactly ready either. Her and Vincent hadn't been even married for a year, she just Graduated, and they just needed more time. Of course she was seriously in love with her husband and didn't doubt for one second that their marriage was solid. But she just wanted to make sure that everything would be perfect before she had a baby. Hopefully Hadan understood and could see that.

Hadan released Alyssa from the tight embrace, realizing that she did not do that too often, but it was a good time to start here and now that they rarely got to see each other anyway. Hadan really missed the Veela girl, despite the fact that she had been busy training to be the very thing that was going to battle the type of her own husband. Hadan hated that fact, but their friendship seemed rather forbidden and Hadan loved it because it seemed like it was just a risk every time she even thought about Alyssa in any sort of way. Hadan shook her head and a smile graced over her features, "No, why would I be too busy? I mean, the family is laying it on me with the responsibilities of being a Guardian, but it is all good. Romania is so lovely, I am just amazed that I lived for a little bit of my life." Hadan missed Romania already. But she had been feeling a little off lately, but she normally did around this time. Sometimes she really hated being a woman, but then again, Hadan wondered something that might be almost impossible. Hadan shifted her thoughts to something else so that she could be happy for Alyssa. Then Hadan remembered that this sounded urgent. Did Hadan need to kill someone? Hadan hoped not, because then Alyssa would be informed that Hadan turned into a killer. She had not kill anyone yet, but she had seen it done. Hadan watched as the graduate closed the door behind her, obviously asking for privacy in case the husband came home. Hadan bit her lip at the thought of Vincent arriving. If he did, she would have to leave.

However, a furry white thing hopped from the bed, something that Hadan had mistaken for a stuffed animal was sniffing her legs. Hadan glanced down at it and she inquired rather awkwardly, "Did you buy a rat and stick the tail into an outlet?" Hadan then noticed the ears and saw that it was a puppy, but she dismissed that once the dog went to the bed. She shook her head at the ball of fluff, and figured that he would have an attitude bigger than his manhood. Hadan glanced back over at Alyssa when Alyssa spilled the news. She might be pregnant? Hadan frowned a bit, and she knew just what to do. "Okay, um, be right back, and we have to be sure. Just in case, I'll test too. I've been late two weeks, but I am abnormal anyways, but still. Stay right here." With a pop, Hadan was done to the store. Within five minutes she apparated back into the same spot where she stood, with a grocery bag full of pregnant tests. She had gone in there without shoes on but she did not care. She threw them to the side, and she murmured, "Half are for you, half are for me. I don't use any protection because I am allergic to latex, and don't other with the other latex-free ones, because well... My preference. So, let's get this over with, shall we?" Hadan held up a pink box for Alyssa and held another one that was the same for her as well. They were going to use them all, but she did not think that Alyssa was ready for a baby, and she did not think that she was ready for one either. It was better to be safe than sorry. She had bought eighteen pregnancy tests, so they were going to take nine of them each.

Alyssa shook her head softly, she wasn't sure what made her think that Hadan would be too busy for her but things had been so hard when it came to family and friends recently. Her polish nails flew up to her hair where her nails brushed their way through her blonde hair easily. "I'm sorry it's just that, everyone seems too busy to do something. Barely anyone ever ends up writing me back when I try to write them. I've been trying to get contact with my brother for months." Alyssa told Hadan softly. Describing how she barely had contact with her family these days let alone friends. Then again her family still might be miffed that she had gone off and married an Auror. Maybe this was just their way of kicking her out without creating a huge feud about it between the Aurors and the Death Eaters. Though from what she remembered wasn't there a formal event that needed to happen when someone was removed from the family? Alyssa would needed to remind herself to check the family tree later. If her name appeared burned off or missing then it was official and they wanted nothing to do with her. If it was still there however then there was something else going on. One way or another she promised that she would figure it out. Alyssa's crystal blue eyes followed Hadan's and she grinned when the former Slytherin commented on Snowball looking like a rat that had it's tail stuck into an outlet. It seemed that very few people found him to be as cute and lovable as she did. Her head shook before she cleared her throat. "That's my puppy snowball. I found him and snuck him in, Vincent ended up letting me keep him. Though I have to say that the puppy doesn't seem to be all that fond of him." She shrugged her thin shoulders as she extended her hand a little and pat the puppy softly. He was extremely cute and lovable to her and that was all that mattered. The only downfall to the puppy at all was how he seemed to have all the issues in the world with Vincent. Every time they were in bed together or cuddled Snowball seemed to throw a fit. He was very possessive of Alyssa and didn't like another person being all over like that.

Although this bit of news was quite shocking, Hadan still seemed to handle it like a pro. Which Alyssa was thankful for because meant that she wouldn't have to stress herself out more than she already was. She announced that she would be right back and that she was going to test too just in case. This comforted the blonde even more because it meant that she wouldn't be entirely alone in this. Of course she really wanted Vincent to be here but a part of her was really nervous and scared so it probably best that he wasn't. He probably noticed her recent change in an attitude so sooner or later she would probably need to explain to him what was going on. When Hadan apparated back she had a grocery bag with her. Alyssa's tall height allowed her to peer into it with ease. But what she saw inside made her raise an eyebrow. Were those supposed to be the pregnancy tests? Alyssa had never really seen one herself before and she had to admit. They looked...well how was that supposed to tell them anything. "There sure are a lot in there. Do you think we'll need that many?" Her eyes widened a little. How did these things work? Did they come with instructions and everything? At least Hadan had a reason for not using protection. Half the time they just forgot to use one or they happened to be in a place where they didn't have one handy. It wasn't very smart but she couldn't help it. A baby wasn't the worst thing that could happen either. Alyssa took the pink box from Hadan before she sighed. Test number one, it was now or never.

Returning from the bathroom a moment later, reading the directions helped but her stomach was a bottomless put of nervousness. She set it down and bit her lip, now she just had to wait for the results. "Hadan how long is this supposed to take?" She didn't even know how the ruby eyed girl faired out but she was too nervous. Her eyes drifted away from the test. Please let there be only one of those ugly pink lines. Please only one.

Hadan nodded a bit and she murmured, "I know the feeling. Ha-er, the person that is helping me study and train is usually gone screwing some girl. Cousins." She rolled her red eyes before they landed on the Veela beauty once more. Hadan thought over about Theodore, and wondered what all happened to him. Then again, she did not really think about it much because she did not really keep that up. Hadan knew that Alyssa's family probably hated her for marrying an Auror. Hell, her own family found out about it because of Aleyha and well, don't want anyone hanging around Alyssa anymore. Hadan wanted nothing to do with Aurors, but that did not mean she was going to ignore her best friend. Alyssa was not an Auror so why should she be too worried about Alyssa? She figured that she would be able still have good contact with Alyssa as long as that husband of hers is not around. Hadan hoped that things would be sorted out, but with a family full of Anti-Aurors, it was bound to happen. Now if Vincent wasn't an Auror, then that would change everything. She wondered if Vincent cared more about Alyssa's safety and his own over his own job. It was a good question that bore into the albino's mind. She glanced down to see that it was indeed a puppy and its name was Snowball. Vincent was lucky enough to have let her keep that pet. Hadan herself was not into dogs or cats, but she preferred some darker or smaller creature. She did laugh however when the blonde informed her that it did not like Vincent. In a way, Hadan and that dog had something in common for completely different reasons. Hadan was handling the news rather well, but then again, there were things, other things, that she was used to. People ended up pregnant all the time in her family by accident or purposely. She was used to it, but her friend? She was not used to at all.

Hadan did not want to freak out and have Alyssa end up freaking out in the result because it would be nothing more but hazardous, and drama unneeded. "They are muggle, but it is a good way to tell. We don't have time to brew that pregnancy testing potion anyway. Two lines is bad, one line is good." Hadan followed Alyssa to the bathroom, before going to find another close by. She did the same thing, and now for the results. Hadan waited for her own results, before she heard Alyssa ask how long it takes. "About two minutes!" Hadan said from within her own small bathrom. She paced back and forth, back and forth. However, the two minutes were slow, and she had another on her as well. For safety. The results came, and it was just one line. Hadan breathed a relief smile, but she ended up emptying the contents of her stomach as well into the porcelain god. Hadan conjured up some toothpaste, tooth brush and made sure that there was nothing sour tasting left. She flushed the toilet and it made her wonder, did she have morning sickness? Or was it that weird food she ate at the restaurant last night? Hadan took another test just to be sure, and as she waited, she repeated the process and went into the bedroom once more and she waited to see if there was a worded answer that read "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant." Hadan let out a soft sigh and she hoped that there was some weird bug going around. "So," Hadan said, "This one is my last one. What did yours say?" Well, she had only taken two, but still, Hadan did not have enough bladder to cover the rest. The last one was almost always accurate, so it was up to these results if she was pregnant or not. With the way her body was, she didn't think she could hold a baby for too long. Hadan was lean and always being thrown around with spells.

Alyssa's nose wrinkled up when she said that the person who was helping her train and study was gone and usually off screwing some girl. That made his guy sound like a manwhore who lacked responsibilities. Almost like her brother but she could figure that he was probably a lot smarter and a lot less sexist. "Have you tried telling him to forget then girl and focus on training you? Is she like his girlfriend or something at least?" If he was married, dating her, or something then she could be a little bit more understanding as to why he would go off and blow his responsibilities. This was something she could relate to because she had done it once or twice already. Like when she was supposed to be out and doing something she would find herself in the arms of her husband forgetting the rest of the world and only thinking about him and all the various ways she could please him. The other day in fact they both ended up being late for work because they just could not keep their hands off one another long enough to actually get ready and dressed on time. Luckily neither of them got into too much trouble for that because as soon as they were home they ended up going at it again. They were a very intimate couple to say at least and that was why it wouldn't be out of the ordinary if she actually was pregnant. Alyssa glanced at the clock and bit her lip lightly. Vincent would be home soon and she didn't want him to catch on just in case she was pregnant. If she wasn't then that would be it and she could get over it. If she was then she needed to actually needed to plan how she would tell him, what they were going to do and everything.

"Oh please just let there only be one line. These two minute's feel like an hour!" Alyssa picked up the test from the table it was resting on and held it carefully between her two fingers. Snowball yipped lightly and crawled over to her. He was happy to see her within jumping range and she had to move her face so that the small puppy couldn't attack her face with slobbery kisses at the moment. Or attack the test, that would be gross and she needed to make sure there was only one line before she did anything with it. Time passed and when Hadan asked what hers said Alyssa prayed that this meant that the two minute's were up. Glancing at the clock they had definitely passed, but unfortunately Vincent was due to be home like any second. Peering at the test, Alyssa released a deep sigh. "Oh thank god it's negative, no baby for me. What did yours end up saying?" Alyssa asked softly, her head cocking to the side before she sprawled out upon her bed and cheered silently to herself. She had a bit more freedom before she had to worry about taking care of a baby.

"You can't tell him anything, really, but I find it entertaining," Hadan shrugged lightly, but she added, "But I think he is looking for a replacement mother for his children. He isn't really the type that is not picky, but he is, really picky with someone he chooses." Hadan would say that most of her family were rather picky with their spouses. Hadan only had one man in her life, and she was determined to keep it that way. Though she was afraid that he would leave her if he was told that she was a Death Eater now. Then again, she could just bat her eyelashes, give him some affection and he would be hers again. Amazing how charms worked when there was a woman behind them, manipulating them. Hadan was not as intimate as Alyssa. Half the time, she rarely even cuddled and all with her boyfriend. She was not too affectionate, but when she was, it was generally private. Hadan preferred light affection, such as hand holding and such. Not really so much as kisses and hugs. She was unique, that was for sure. Hadan was almost positive that she was not pregnant, so it was a good thing. But the tests would have to verify that for the albino Death Eater. The former Slytherin waited what seemed like forever for her last and final test. It was one that had a smiley face for when someone was pregnant, but a frowning face when someone was not pregnant.

The Death Eater sat down on the bed, and she heard that Alyssa was not pregnant. She turned her red eyes to stare at the beauty, and she smiled, "Well, that is a relief. But I think you would make an excellent mother. Vincent might be an odd character for a dad though. Regardless, one day, if you do have a baby, I am so babysitting." Hadan smiled lightly for a moment, before she turned her eyes back to the test. Each second was off to her. Hadan was not really a baby person, but she could take care of them. She had in fact taken care of Zinaida, Vladimir and Vulcan at one point in her life. She loved them with all of her heart, but she had a feeling that she would not be babysitting for too long anyway. "One test was negative, and this one is just...being slow." Hadan let out a frustrated sigh, and she wanted this test to hurry and be done with it. Hadan just hoped that she would end up not pregnant right now. She was turning twenty, and she did not need a baby right now. She did not want one either, not for a long time. Hadan glanced down at the test to see that it had indeed finished. Hadan's red eyes widened as she red the results. This test was better than the other one she had taken. She bit her lip and she silenced herself for a moment. But a moment only lasted so long. "Alyssa, I'm pregnant!" her voice was full of shock.

Alyssa wondered what was so entertaining about a person whom you couldn't really tell anything to. In a way that reminded her of her twin brother and she could barely stand to try and tell him anything. But he was searching for a replacement mother for his children, did that give him the right to sleep around with chicks though? "What happened to the other mother then?" She asked with one of her perfectly trimmed eyebrows raised. The blonde wasn't really suggesting anything but it was a but curious to her as to why the guy would need a replacement mother for his children. Did the last one die or something, maybe she divorced him because he was too creepy for her to have around all the time? Either way it was none of Alyssa's concern as she didn't really have much room for opinions when it came to Relationship's and stuff like that. For as long as she remembered she had been with the one guy she with now which meant that if she tried to offer advice she'd probably base it exactly around the way her and Vincent's relationship worked. A snort left Alyssa but she didn't focus on it long because she glanced at the clock again and saw the time. She probably should get dressed in some actual clothing and make herself look a little bit more presentable before her Husband came home. Although she was probably always beautiful looking to him, she didn't want to look scummy or anything. Raising up her hand to have Hadan wait for a moment she went to her gigantic closet that Vincent allowed her to have and pulled out some clothing. She went to the bathroom to change them. When Alyssa returned she have her friend a small smile. Right now she was only wearing some vintage jeans and a navy blue tank top but in a minute she'd be putting the Cardigan on too. "Sorry about that, Vincent should be home soon and I figured I should get dressed." Brushing a comb through her long and fairly thin straightened blonde hair, Alyssa made sure to dab some make-up on her eyes, lips, and moisturize her skin as well. It took her only around ten minute's to make sure she actually looked good. Thens he put her things away and approached her best friend. She was always really good about cheering her up when she needed it.

"Really? You think I'd be a good mom? I never really thought of myself being a good mother at all because I never really got the chance to spend time with mine. I think Vincent would be an amazing father though, he's so good with children. He'd probably be a better parent than me. I'd totally allow you to babysit sometime!" Alyssa had honestly never ever thought of having children in her life before, so that was why this entire event was so scary and sudden to her. She was studying to become a part-time Midwife at St. Mungos but since she had just begun she knew very little about the entire process. But she honestly thought that Vincent would make a good dad someday, she saw the way he acted with Rhea and it was extremely adorable! The calm happy thoughts went away super quickly once Hadan delivered the verdict of her final pregnancy test. The blonde shot up from her sitting position and hurried to her friend. There was a frowny face and Alyssa knew that it meant that Hadan was indeed pregnant with what she assumed to be Raff's baby. "Oh man Hadan...what...are you going to do?" Was the only thing that she could manage to work out. Alyssa swore she could hear footsteps and bit her lip in worry, what indeed was the former Slytherin friend of hers going to do about this. It didn't look like she was ready for one either.

Chavdar Zhefarovich made his way around the beach of New Zealand. He was informed that Hadan would be around here somewhere though his real purpose was to tell Alyssa that Vincent would be running a little late, and was told that she would be a friend's house. But the thing was, Chavdar was not really unaware that her friend was married to an Auror. Chavdar was an Improper Use of Magic Official anyhow, so things could end up complicated however because he was a Death Eater. Having left Rosaline with the children, excluding their newest, Isadora whom was riding with her father in his arms. She was not even one, and Chavdar loved his little girl. She seemed to be attached to both parents, much like Vulcan who could not keep away from candles lit up at home. Chavdar glanced up at the house, and he knew from the descriptions, this was it. Chavdar knocked on the front door before he opened it slightly. His stormy eyes landed on the boots and knew that it was Hadan's. How could one not recognize those signs? Chavdar took a deep breath, and he entered the home, his hand closing the door behind him softly. He thought it was a little bit odd for two women to leave the door unlocked but that thought remained short.

However, what a father - given the fact that she was adopted or not - did not want to hear was the said daughter exclaiming that she was pregnant. Oh hell no, thought Chavdar with a grimace as he followed the sounds of the voices. He entered the bedroom and saw the two grown women. Now he just felt awkward. Isadora did not make it any better. Her stormy eyes tinted with a faint blue color searched around, wondering what was going on. Chavdar glanced down and he muttered, "Uh, Alyssa, your husband is running a bit late. Vincent is his name, right?" However, his main focus was on Hadan, and he turned his stormy eyes to her. She used a muggle pregnancy test? Chavdar walked over to the bed, and he peered at it. The thing was frowning. Chavdar breathed out a sigh of relief. He smirked to the two girls, "You two are reading the test wrong. The frowning face means that one is not pregnant. Good thing too, I was about to hunt down Raffael." Chavdar was one relieved father. Some people at the Ministry knew each other, which was why he knew Vincent, and he knew that he was running a little late. Chavdar adjusted Isadora into his other arm, and she cooed lightly in delight.

Hadan thought for a moment, and she shrugged lightly, "Um, depending on which one you are questioning. The last one, something happened and it fell apart. But the one before that died, and the one before that..." Hadan shrugged once more before she added, "I think they both got sick or something. I don't know." But she did know that Hades had nothing to do with it though. Hadan just knew that Hades was off the wall insane and that was it. And he was teaching her things that she probably would not have learned anywhere other than him. Which in a way was a good thing though. Hadan brushed her brunette hair over her shoulder, though it was still looking blonde from the dye washing out of it anyhow. She was about tired of dying her hair right now anyway. Brunette, she thought of going back to a sandy blonde that she was getting used to being right now anyway. She brushed the rest of her hair from her red eyes. The albino nodded when Alyssa went to her closet to go get dressed. She smiled a little bit when she thought of their relationship, Alyssa and Vincent's. It was something straight out of a romantic book. Hadan herself was not that romantic, but she was a female and could be swooned easily. Hadan turned her eyes over to Snowball once more, before she waited for Alyssa to come with proper clothing on. She really needed some time to think this over about everything. Should she even risk her friendship with Alyssa by telling her that she is a Death Eater? Would she tell her husband? That really had her worried. Once Alyssa returned, Hadan rolled her eyes playfully, "You could be wearing a potato sack and Vincent would still ravish you." Hadan was teasing for the most part, but she was happy for Alyssa. She got her marriage and everything.

Alyssa even put on make-up, and that was just a little much for the former Slytherin. She rarely wore make-up but when she did, it was rare anyhow, and she was just dressing to impress others with how proper she could be. Hadan smiled and she coaxed, "Trust me, I think you would be the best mother. I have a sixth sense, so to speak. I know that you would probably spoil them rotten and put them in shows and designer outfits. A dream life." Hadan spent some time with her mother, then was absent without her for a few years, and now as in Romania with her again. Vincent may be good with children, but Hadan did not really know and she did not even see it. Hadan turned her eyes to Alyssa, and she was so uncertain, "I...I don't know Aly-" she was cut off when her eyes glanced at the doorway to see her father. Well, not her biological father but this one was so much better than the previous one. Vincent was running a little late, and Hadan gave him an odd look. How did he know - of course, both worked on the same floor of the Ministry. Vincent was the husband's name. Hadan watched her father's steps rather closely, and he had a look at the pregnancy test. Her stomach turned to knots and she was sure that she was going to have to go throw up again. However, the sigh of relief was so confusing to Hadan, before she heard his deep voice correct the results. Hadan turned her eyes to Alyssa for a moment, and then back at Chavdar. Hadan raised an eyebrow, "But why would a smiley face indicate that someone is pregnant? Oh...those that want to be mothers..." That made more sense now. Muggle inventions, how Hadan hated them. She made the test disappear, before she rose from the bed. She smiled at Isadora, before she turned to Alyssa, "Hey, think that you will be fine now? Now that we know neither of us are pregnant when we aren't ready? I need to head back to Romania within an hour."

There was more than just one mother? This should probably quit while he was ahead then because it was a little obvious that by this point him and women just did not fit in very well together. Alyssa's nimble fingers came up to brush away some strand of hair that were floating around in her face before she gave Hadan a semi-stern look. "Maybe he should just leave this women alone then, before something happens to her too." She didn't know this guy, she didn't know the women he had been with with either so it wasn't like she knew what the entire situation between him and the women was. But it sounded like their future's didn't fair off too well with him so this women was just setting herself up for problems. Then again what did Alyssa know about that kind of romance anyways, her and Vincent's relationship was based truly on nothing more then love. So she couldn't really see their marriage ever falling apart or either of them dying anytime soon. Even though death was about as unexpected as anything else could be she still didn't see her and her husband every being separate of one another. The belonged together and that has been obvious to Alyssa since the day they first met in her Third year at Hogwarts. Being dressed and looking decent made Alyssa feel like a hundred times better than she already did. It felt good because one thing she was good at was making herself look cute with her fashion and the way she did her make-up and stuff. Even if she didn't any of those things she was so used to putting them on that they were like a secret weapon to her now. Hadan's teasing comment made Alyssa blush softly. The blonde rubbed her cheeks as she resisted the urge to hurl a heel in Hadan's direction. Yeah she knew that her husband would probably adore her no matter what she wore or looked like, in fact he often enjoyed it when she wore little to nothing at all. But it wasn't like she was about to open her mouth and tell Hadan that kind of thing. "Shhh! That's not the point Hadan, and besides...I'd never wear a potato sack because goodness knows what kind of things that material could do to your skin." Alyssa winked. She was half kidding when she mentioned the skin thing. She got her friends point alright but she knew better than to put anything like that near her skin, she would need to moisturize for weeks if she did that. And that wouldn't be any fun at all. Shifting her body she allowed Snowball to sniff her face softly before he licked her cheek. Alyssa rubbed the slobber off but cuddled the puppy close to her. It was the closest thing to baby that she had and wold have for awhile.

"Well that makes me not being pregnant almost a little sad." Alyssa admitted, which she probably shouldn't have. Well now that she wasn't pregnant she almost wished she was. Oh well it wasn't like that could be helped now. However the issue between Hadan and being pregnant didn't last extremely long because sure enough someone else walked into their room, that wasn't Vincent and made Alyssa jump back in surprise. He informed her that her husband was running late and asked if his name was Vincent. All the blonde could do was nod her head and let her widened blue eyes run over to the man. But he confirmed that the test was negative and that the frowny face meant that she wasn't pregnant. Wow did that make her feel like an idiot. With a happy smile she ran forward and gave her friend an excited hug. "Wow, what a relief huh?" Now the end of the day she was feeling that she neither of them had a baby to gush over. One day though it would be their time and it would be for real. Until then she would enjoy her life out working and spending time with her husband. He was fun enough to take care of. When she released Hadan Alyssa's eyes went over to the baby that the man was holding. "Awh what a cute baby!!" Alyssa gushed as she stared at the baby! Wow that was a little random of her, then again anything small and cute seemed to attract her attention towards it. Hadan made the rest disappear and turned to Alyssa and said that she needed to start to home and asked if she was okay now that she knew that she wasn't pregnant. "I should be fine, I still need to tell Vincent what's been up. I'm bummed you have to go but as long as you drop by and visit sometime, I won't be too upset." Alyssa stood up from the bed and went to give Hadan another hug and giggled when Snowball jumped off the bed and circled around her legs. Her mood was a little bummed that Hadan would be leaving, Vincent wasn't home, and she had no baby to cuddle. She needed some chocolate now.

"I don't think it is his fault that they die though. Eh, chances are, he will get married again," Hadan shrugged lightly before she rolled her eyes and smiled, "Men." That one word was just enough to describe the situation there. Hades was something else, and what all he told her, and his plans - which really made Hadan more confused than she already was - were just as insane as someone in an institutional ward. It was really something that Hadan did not want to get into really. Relationships were just complicated, and Hadan knew this from the moment she watched others fall apart by something so stupid. She still was baffled that Miriah was with Aiden, because Hadan thought that he was a real ass and not suited for her. But she figured that Miriah felt the same about Raffael, that he did not suit well with the feisty Slytherin. As long as Miriah was happy, then Hadan would be nothing but supportive. She often wondered how she was nowadays. Hadan would have to return to New Zealand soon, and did not know a date yet. Hadan smirked lightly when Alyssa blushed by her comment. A best friend could most definitely tease the other about their love and sex life. Hadan might not be getting any until she returns to New Zealand permanently, but she would have to make due with teasing Alyssa right now anyway. Hadan laughed when she pointed out what that could do to the skin, and she pointed out, "Then why not go out naked? That wouldn't harm your skin." Hadan had no idea that Alyssa already did that anyway. But Hadan made note to never wear something as rough as that.

The former Slytherin shook her head lightly when the puppy licked Alyssa on the cheek. She now often wondered which one loved her more, Snowball or Vincent. Hadan glanced over at Alyssa as she rose from the bed to stand next to her dad. "You'll be pregnant one day. And I'll be there to tease you about it, and help pick out baby things." Hadan made sure not to mention Abbey because the Death Eater still did not really like her that much at all. She then told Alyssa who Chavdar was, which was her dad - well, the man who adopted her, and then smiled at her. She looked a little shocked. And then received the hug from Alyssa. Hadan gazed over Isadora, and how beautiful she was. Hadan nodded at the thought of how much of a relief it was to her. She did not want kids right now. "Meet Isadora Zhefarovich, she is my sister. Well, you know..." Hadan laughed lightly, and she hoped that things would be a little better from here on out. Now that neither were panicking over being pregnant, whether it was one or the other. Another hug was shared, and then Chavdar apparated off seeing that his job was done here. Hadan would have to stop there for a moment, before returning to Romania. Hadan promised, "I'll be back in New Zealand soon. I promise, and I will drop by and visit." By the time the door started to open, Hadan had apparated off, just as soon as Vincent arrived home for the evening. He would never know that two Death Eaters were alone with Alyssa.

Alyssa smirked and nodded her head when Hadan pointed out that he would probably just get married again, then said 'men' in that tone that usually mean there was just no living with them. That she could agree with because there were times when even the man a woman loved most in the entire world turned out to be a pain in the butt. "I feel bad for that woman then, she's probably going to need to watch her back with this guy." Alyssa added in casually. She wasn't saying that he was going to be one of those bad husbands that no one liked. She just figured that since he had a bad past with all the women he was with, this one may be likely to suffer the same fate the others did. The only person this blonde knew that was bad with relationships even remotely close to the man that Hadan was describing and that was her brother Xavier. He had so many girlfriends in his past that Alyssa had lost track fairly quickly on the lot of them that he had gone through. There was some preppy girls, some really nice girls, even a few freaks in the bunch. He obviously had some sort of problem because it seemed like half the time he was only into them so they could hang off of him and boost his enlarging ego. Then again once that one chick dumped him for some guy he had been a complete mess. It would have been a good burn to point out if she didn't slightly feel bad for him. He really developed feelings for her and Alyssa knew that having the person who you loved now with you, it hurt a lot. As Hadan started to tease Alyssa about not wearing clothes at all because that wouldn't harm her skin at all, she forget all about Xavier and grinned. "If I roamed around the house naked, Vincent would never behave himself. I have enough trouble keeping him at bay." Alyssa told Hadan with a small grin. She would try to refrain from completely mentioning her sex life to her best friend. But it was the honest truth, her and Vincent already had a hard enough time keeping their hands off one another and their clothes on. If she never wore any clothes it would probably just make the situation worse for the both of them. Because honestly, Alyssa knew that they had a problem. Chances are not too long after her husband got home they'd be tearing off one another's clothes and going at it. Though Alyssa never had quite as much energy as her husband did, she did have to admit that she was bad herself. That's why it wouldn't have surprised her if she was pregnant. But she wasn't which meant the peace and fun would continue.

"We'll have to see about that." She blushed. Although the thought of having a baby sort of appealed to her now, the thought of her actually getting all big and pregnant creeped her out. But she wouldn't really ever know until it was actually her time to be a mommy on how it felt, if that day did come she would embrace it. Hopefully Vincent would embrace it too. Soon he would be home and she knew that she would need to explain to him what had been going on. Her behavior was a little odd over the past week or so and she figured he would want to know if she's okay or not. Now that she wasn't pregnant she could tell him with ease that everything was okay. Hadan promised that she would return to New Zealand soon and that when she did she would pop by and visit. Then she Apparated away. Leaving Alyssa alone. Well other than her husband arriving home through he front door, but she hadn't heard him come inside. Since he wasn't home yet Alyssa decided to tidy up their bedroom a little bit. First she picked up all the stray clothing and put them in the hamper. She also tried to go and make the bed. But when she lifted her pink comforter she noticed a large black spider crawling from underneath it. "AHHHH!" Alyssa was deathly afraid of spiders. So of course she screamed bloody murder! Abandoning her puppy and fixing the bed she bolted away from the bed and stood by the window of the room. Praying to god that either the spider would go away or Snowball would eat it. The puppy was nowhere to be seen though! The little butthead left her alone in the room.

Vincent was running just a little bit late, and he had passed on the message through a Ministry official to tell his wife that he was going to be a little late getting home. Things were piling on him, the work load becoming a steady flow, some with papers and some where he walked and patrolled outside. Other times he just did the normal Auror things, and just investigated some incidents to see what was going on anyhow. Vincent was amazed with just how things were turning out to be when he was so unaware with how people could be. In his mind, Death Eaters were horrid looking men and he did not know if he would want to know any female looking Death Eaters that were just well, he pictured them as hags actually. Vincent finished up at work, and he packed his things. He left the Auror's office and he apparated off to his home. He walked through the front door, and he wondered what his wife was up too, before he heard a scream. That made his blood run colder than normal, and he shouted, "ALYSSA?!" He dropped all of things onto the floor, kicked off his shoes before he rushed into the bedroom, to see her cowering next to the window, and his blue eyes went to the bed where he saw the black spider. Vincent flourished his wand, and he waved it. The spider vanished with a small pop, and he turned his beautiful blue eyes to his wife and he smiled, "All done. Come down and give me a hug, Alyssa." Vincent was close to laughing now, but it was rather funny. Alyssa was scared of spiders, and then Vincent had to be the man and kill it.

There certainly must have been a reason that Vincent's last name meant knight, because right now he was pretty much like her shining knight in armor. In utter fear against the window she bit her lip when her husband arrived upstairs looking extremely worried about her. That of course made her feel a little bad because he probably thought she was being attacked and rushed up here only to find her cowering from an ugly little spider. But it wasn't like she could help it because those things were just too ugly and nasty looking for her to tolerate. The spider was banished by Vincent's wand and with a small pop he was gone, never to return. Then he turned and smiled at her and she could easily tell that he thought the entire situation was funny. Her lower lip puckered out and she gave him a semi-stern look that told him laughing wasn't allowed. "It's not funnnnny! That spider was totally after me! And Snowball didn't help me out at all!" Alyssa tried to defend herself but in the event ended up making herself looked even sillier. With a soft sigh leaving her she stepped over so she could wrap her arms around her husband in a loving hug. During the past week or so she hadn't been very good to him and now she felt horrible about it. Burying her face into his chest Alyssa decided that she was going to tell him about the pregnancy scare now before she chickened out and never ended up telling him out it. Detaching herself from him she let her hand float up to stoke his cheek over so gently. "I need to talk to you about something pretty important." She started before her hands went up to his wrist and she made him sit down for a minute so she could explain the situation and hopefully he wouldn't freak out. Then again Vincent never really seemed like the type to freak out but if she didn't take it so lightly he might not either. Then again Vincent also seemed to like children a million more times over than she did, maybe he really wanted a baby or something.

Brushing away some of her long blonde hair she sighed and glanced out the window for a moment. "So this week you have probably noticed that I wasn't so...tolerable. Well, it was because I thought I was pregnant. But I found out today that I'm not so I feel like I need to apologize to you for not only being a major grump, but for not telling you sooner." Well that was easier than she really thought it would be. But now her crystal blue eyes watched Vincent's gaze carefully as she tried to register his emotions. He hopefully wouldn't be mad and if he needed an explanation for why she waited so long she would give him that too. He would understand her being scared and grumpy wouldn't he? But now that she had told him it felt like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders and tossed into the Ocean. Now she was able to relax and focus on other things. One would be showing Vincent how sorry she was. Technically she hadn't lied to him or anything, she just acted moody the past couple of days as well as not tell him her suspicion. But that was only because she didn't want him to get excited or scared like she did. His job was bad enough without him having things to worry about.

Even when her lower lip puckered, it did not assist in the situation of keeping Vincent from laughing. At this point, Vincent's face was a little red, and his hand went to his mouth to keep it in. Though he really did not feel like an Auror right now by killing a spider for his frightened wife, it was still funny regardless. He coughed a bit and he managed to keep from laughing. For now that is. But the moment she said that it was not funny, Vincent could not contain it much longer. He just burst out laughing, deep throated laughs that echoed throughout the house. It was one of the best things that he could ever come home to. How could he not laugh at this situation? She looked even sillier which did not even help out the situation. He ended up at least calming his laughs down once she came over and hugged him. He wrapped his strong arms around her body and pressed his lips to her blonde head. That was just too cute. He loved his wife, just so much. Once she backed a bit from him to tell him something, Vincent looked down at her rather seriously. She was touching his cheek, and this was important. What was it? What happened? Vincent was a little worried now, but he also wondered if it had anything to do with the spider. He doubted it did, or else he would die with laughter. Vincent nodded and he murmured, "I'l listening." A soft smile traced along his lips as he stared down at Alyssa, letting her know with his expression that he would be listening like he had never listened to her before.

Once her hands went to his wrist, and they went to the bed, where he sat down. Vincent wondered what happened, and wondered if there was something that big that he would need to sit down over. Did someone die or something? Vincent knew that it was not his father because he saw him today. Someone else then? What happened? She glanced out the window, and then explained how she was acting, and then she thought that she was pregnant. Vincent stared at her for a minute, as if he were not understanding her and she was speaking Latin. He knew that there could have been a chance that she was, but then she found out that she was not pregnant. Vincent felt a little disappointed and relieved at the same time. He loved children and all, but he did not think that he was ready to be a dad anyway. Vincent's expression went from dumbfounded to just smiling, and then he embraced her. He understood why she would be scared, and all that, but now that it was out in the open, he figured that she wanted to wait to see what was going on first in case they got really happy over it, and it ended up being a scare, like this one was. It left his heart beating pretty hard anyway. "Hey," Vincent whispered, "Don't you worry about it. I am glad that you waited a bit before telling me because well, to truly find out first is better. I don't think we are ready to be parents just yet, so we might need to be a little extra careful." But he wondered if that would ever happen. Half time, he forgot to even get on protection, so half of it or more than half of his was his fault. Would they learn their lesson though? That was a better question.

Alyssa wasn't so surprised that Vincent told her not to worry about it. He rarely ever got upset or worked over the things she seemed to get upset over, given that he was a man so he didn't really have to, but still. He never really judged her poorly for the things she did which was a huge relief because sometimes Alyssa just didn't think. Children were a sensitive topic to most people so she didn't really want to mess up her and Vincent's relationship because she was afraid to tell him that she may have possibly be pregnant. Well at least that would be better than admitting to him that she was before they were both even close to being ready to become parents or anything like that. A moment passed before a pretty smile graced Alyssa's lightly glossed lips and she bent down to kiss her husband on the forehead softly. There was never a moment when he made her feel badly about anything and this sincerely proved that he was the best husband that there possibly could be, to her anyways. "Thank you so much. I thought you were either going to get really mad at me and yell or you were going to get really upset and stuff. It's a bad habit I really need to kick. I was also afraid that if I was you would notice before I got to tell you myself, but thank goodness it was negative." Besides spiders being one of her biggest fears, another one that had to beat it was not having Vincent. Without him she literally had nothing and that was something she couldn't face. It was strange but she could easily see why people did some of the stupid things they did when it came to love. It had made her world and opened her eyes to so many different things that she wouldn't have thought of prior to meeting Vincent. Like much she could possibly depend on another human being, how she could open her heart up to a man and not get hurt in the process like she had in the past. Then there was the fact that the Snows had kicked Alyssa out, without the Chevalier's that were taking her in despite her family's past and protecting her, the Snows would surely cracked onto her about her betrayal.

"For what it is worth though, I was I think you would make a really good father. You have a lot of you dad in you." Alyssa finally sat down next to him and brushed some of her hair out of her face so that her big blue eyes were free some anything blocking her view. In the distance she could hear the ocean waves roar loudly. Her compliment was sincere too because just by looking at him she could tell that he would be really good with their kids if they ever had one. He loved children, he was sweet and gentle, and he knew how to spoil a person so she thought he would make an excellent daddy. It almost made her looked forward to being a mother in the future to see just how cute it would be to see Vincent with a baby. Then the thought of protection filled her mind and Alyssa wondered if she was going to remember next time they actually did something to have him use some. Or maybe she would get some stupid pill or something. But they needed to be more careful if they both didn't they were ready to have a baby. "We really do need to remember to use protection next time." Alyssa shook her head and tried to hide the smirk on her face. Even if she was telling Vincent now there was a chance that tonight they were possibly going to forget. As they usually ended up doing stuff multiple times on some days they tended to forget things. Oh well, Alyssa was starting to wonder if maybe they were more ready for a baby then they thought they were. Or was it just her that was more ready.

--Now why in the world would he have gotten mad? Vincent Chevalier definitely would not have been mad if Alyssa had fallen pregnant because it would have been his fault that she would have ended up this way anyhow. Vincent needed to learn to really wear those protection things. Muggles and wizarding people both wore them, and prevented children from being born if it worked properly that is. "Of course not! I love kids, and I think we would do great as parents, right now or in the future. But yeah, thanks for telling me after the test was taken, just in case it was going to be a scare, you know?" Vincent knew that one day, they would be parents, but now was not the time for children anyway. They were just getting started on their lives, they needed time to adjust and prepare so that one day, they would have children and be a family. But right now, it was all about them. "Yeah, a lot have said that, but I am a lot more outgoing than he is. Say it is from my mom though. You too will be a great mother one day. I can see it in you." He was not just saying this to comfort her, but it was what he thought was true. She would indeed make a good mother, no a great mother. She knew how to take care of animals, and then soon, she would be able to take care of a child.

--Though what she said next was something that made him smirk, and he got up from the bed for a moment, went into the nightstand and pulled out just what they would be needing. Placing the package on his hand, he sat down and he smirked at her. Only doing this to tease for now, he murmured, "Why not practice it, for a habit?" Vincent tore the package open with his teeth, before he moved a little bit closer to Alyssa, and kissed her passionately on the lips. He was young and in his prime, one could not deny the passion that he sought out, every day sometimes more than just one or twice a day. Maybe Alyssa would take the subtle hint of his kisses, and his hand upon her thigh, telling her what he wanted. "I love you too much, Alyssa." The smile on his face, on his lips and reflecting in those blue eyes read that he never wanted to stop loving her. He almost wanted her to use that charm on him. With it or without it, the end was always the same.

Alyssa thought it was so cute how Vincent was with children. Most people probably expected him to be less tolerant of them than he really was because wealthy people usually didn't care for them as much as others did. But no, he was amazing with them and she could honestly see him ending up as a babysitter for someone if he didn't change his ways soon. Which Alyssa wouldn't mind one bit so long as he did it where she could watch the overload of cuteness. Alyssa's lips curled up into an amused smile as she gazed down at her husband, sometimes he was just adorable himself. "You do love kids, a lot. I remember when we went on that vacation with Abigail and Luciano, I was convinced for awhile that you might end up stealing that baby from them so you could keep her to yourself. But your right, I could see us as good parents someday." Thats how cute he was with children. During their last vacation away he had taken a lot of interest in playing with and holding little Rhea. Of course it was cute as hell but with how often he did it she worried that he would try to steal Abigail's baby on her. That would have been difficult to explain so she had to make sure to keep a careful eye on him. He was like that with a lot of kids but toddlers seemed to woo him over more easily than actual children were. This Alyssa could agree with. Little newborns were so frightening because they were so small and helpless. But toddlers were in a stage where they were not as fragile and they learned stuff at a quick rate. They were adorable most to Alyssa at this time, even if little babies were just as cute. Just more messy and more fragile. From time to time it made Alyssa worry about having her own child because she would be so afraid to do anything with such a fragile little human. "I wish I could have met your mother, especially if she was like you at all. I hope that's true, me being a good mother anyways. I didn't have as much time to learn from my mother as most women probably have." Alyssa was just about to turn eight when she had lost her own mother. So she didn't have much time to learn everything she would need when she was older. All the grace and stuff she had now she learned on her own. But she was never able to get advice on babies, or being a good wife from her mother. Oh how Alyssa wished she had though. Who was supposed to help her with all the baby stuff when they did decide to have kids anyways? Then there was the fact that she seriously wished she could have met Vincent's mother. Would Cyrille have liked her? Would she approve of Vincent marrying a Part-Veela, would she even call Alyssa her daughter-in-law? There was so many questions that she would never get to know.

Raising an eyebrow curiously, Alyssa wondered what in the world her husband was up to when he smirked and got up from the bed for a moment. Her crystal blue eyes followed him to the nightstand and watched as pulled out pulled out a package. Her cheeks dusted a tint of red but there was really no use being coy about it either. Her husband tore open the package with his teeth and Alyssa found that incredibly seductive. Then he kissed her passionately, to which Alyssa responded with by immediately wrapping her arms around his neck and returning the kiss with her own level of intensity. When Alyssa found a hand upon her thigh and listened to his romantically sweet words she grinned. "Oh really now? Hm, I love you too sweetheart." Alyssa decided to use a little of that charm on him, not too much to where he lost control completely but enough to where it would certainly keep the passion going. Kissing Vincent's jaw and fluttering her long girly eyelashes to work the charm Alyssa led him back so she could make him lay down on the bed and straddle him. Alyssa's fingers traced their way down his chest before she leaned down to kiss him softly. Her charm was still on and she knew she was enticing her husband just a little bit by now. After a chaste kiss to his neck, Alyssa sat herself up and smiled. "You know what, I think it's time for me to get around to cooking dinner. Besides...I don't want you getting all tired out on me so soon do I?" Alyssa grinned and kissed Vincent once more before she took the package from him, set it back on the nightstand and lifted herself off of him and back onto the floor of their bedroom floor. If she let him have his fun now he'd be too tired to cuddle with her after dinner and stuff.​
<i>
</i>

--Vincent did want to be a father, but right now was definitely not the time to do so. He may want it layer, but now, no, he just wanted some time with Alyssa and himself. He had waited so long for her, and he did not want to be denied that now. She was gone to school after they were married, and they had to make up for lost time. Vincent smiled and he nodded, "That Rhea Lurken is so darn cute. I thought about it actually, stealing her. But yes, I think we would make great parents, when we are ready." Vincent thought musingly to himself, that if they were to have kids, what would they have first? Vincent remembered the day he spent with her, Rhea that is, because she was adorable. Vincent wanted a great future with Alyssa and he saw it. And she was just made his life amazing. Babies could be seen in the future and if they did not start using protection soon, they would be rather soon as well. Though that was mostly Vincent's fault and he knew that, and well, he would not mind it, but he also did not think that Alyssa was ready to be a mother yet. Vincent nodded and he smiled, "I only remember her appearance, and how sweet she acted... Otherwise, she is just a small memory. We both never really knew or be taught by our mothers, but there is always motherly instincts and my dad to guide us for when we will have a baby together." Vincent did have a feeling that he would have had his mother completely approve of Alyssa, and he also thought that she was the best of girl for him.

--The tint of red was rather cute on Alyssa, and he thought that she looked just too cute with that flushed on her cheeks. But the kiss was just passionate, and Vincent could feel some tightness in some areas, where his clothing was just so restricting. He just smiled when she said that she loved him too. He loved hearing that from her lips. The Veela charm was soon used and Vincent's mind hazed, where he wanted to do anything for her, anything to her to make her more pleasurable. He breathed her name, when she kissed his jaw, and he made him rest with his back on the bed, and then sit onto him. She kissed him softly even more, enticing him more and more. But then she saw up and his eyes raced onto her face and into her eyes. She said something about cooking dinner, but it did not really register into his mind. The package was soon on the nightstand, and then she got off of him. She went out of the bedroom, and Vincent was laying there, dumbstruck. Did she just...do that? Oh no... Vincent got up from his spot, and he just laughed. He bit his lip and thought that he would get her back but did not know how. He went to follow her to the kitchen.

Alyssa couldn't fight back the grin she had glowing on her face as she carefully stepped down the stairs, her husband was right behind her. Her mind was very aware that she had probably just tortured him enough to make him a tad bit upset, but what was the harm of messing around with him every once and awhile. Once she reached the bottom of the stairs she held out her hand for Vincent to take so she could wrap her arm around his back and had him walked with the kitchen to her. "So sorry about that, but you should have seen your face. Your looked like a little that had just dropped their ice cream cone." Alyssa murmured softly as she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck. Luckily Alyssa was born with height on her side, so she could easily reach her husband when she wanted to. He was still quite a bit taller than her, but not too much. A part of her did feel bad for just messing around like that. He had trouble controlling himself when she used her charm and it was for that reason she was worried that she might have upset him or something. If she did then it could easily be made up later, but she wanted him to relax and get something to eat. Otherwise he'd tired himself out and wouldn't eat anything and she would probably be up alone for awhile. Alyssa leaned up and kissed him softly. "Forgive me? I promise I'll make it up to you later." She offered to him with a small wink before she released him and walked into the kitchen. Alyssa knew better than to think he would deny her affection when she wanted it. Even when they did choose to behave themselves and they weren't busy with work, cooking, cleaning, or something they even enjoyed cuddling together. Usually before they turned in for the night and dinner was all done and cleaned up, Alyssa and Vincent would cuddle up on the couch together and watch a movie. But tonight she had played her cars in a cruel manner so she doubted there would be much movie watching tonight. Heading to the fridge Alyssa wondered what she should make, homemade pizza actually sounded amazing to her right now. Asking him if he wouldn't mind her making that, she started to pull the supplies out of the fridge. Setting the stuff on the counter next to the sink she approached the counter that Vincent was next to.

Alyssa sat her skinny body on the counter and used Vincent's shirt to pull him closer so she could wrap her arms around his back and rest her head against his chest in a loving hug. "I love you. Oh hey-do you think that sometime this week Abigail and her family can come over for dinner? Maybe if we can convince them Colton and Gabrielle would like to come too? We haven't see them in awhile!" All this talk of babies, being with her husband, and making dinner made her remember that she had been wanting to invite Abbey over lately because she missed her friend. Often Alyssa saw Hadan but wondered if her best friend would have the time to come over for dinner. She hoped Vincent would not mind. It would give him a chance to see some friends, she knew he was growing close with Colton. She herself was becoming closer with her sister. The fireplace in the living room had been lit earlier and thanks to the dim lighting in the living room and in the kitchen she finally noticed it was still going. A smirk came to her ruby lipstick covered lips and she removed her sweatshirt so that she was just in her tank top and her jeans. Alyssa didn't want to get her cashmere sweatshirt ruined while she was putting sauce on the pizza again. Alyssa set the sweat shirt aside and decided that although she was about to cook she wanted to mess with Vincent once again. Making sure the charm was still alive and pure she traced the edge of his jaw with her fingertips. Leaning up she kissed along his neck softly and let her fingertips float so that she could undo the first couple of buttons to his shirt. Her lips then drifted to his collar bone. but no further because she smiled and put her hands on his shoulders. "I really need to make dinner, your distracting me. 'Scuse me!" Alyssa tried to move her husband to side since he was standing between her legs as she sat on the counter. To get up and get back over to where the stuff was sitting so she could make dinner.​
<i>
</i>

--Vincent slowly walked down the stairs as well, though with some difficulty, however it was not because he was feeling uneasy either. Poor Vincent had suffered through something that was insanely hot, loved the Veela charm placed on him where he would do anything to please Alyssa, go to any lengths. Though in this case, it was to please her sexually. Once he reached the bottom of the stairs with Alyssa, and she snaked her arm around his back, and probably helped him walk into the kitchen more than she realized. Vincent narrowed his blue eyes at her and he shook his head, "Downright cruel, baby, just cruel. Funny, but still cruel." He could not even hide the smile on his face right now. Vincent placed his hands tenderly on her waist, starting to feel the charm lift off so that he could at least think straight. But just staring into her eyes just made him want to go back to what they were starting upstairs. The charm was strong when she willed it to be, but Vincent was holding up nicely now. It was as if the tease never happened except in his mind which was better than nothing at all actually. He wanted to ensure that it would not happen again, well, with him off guard that is so that he could possibly get her back at least. But those thoughts were pushed aside when she kissed him softly to which he returned and told him that she would make it up to him, and asked for forgiveness. Vincent smirked lightly, and he replied, "All is forgiven, love." How could he not forgive his wife? It was just a one time thing, and she was probably going to give them something to eat, to which his stomach growled at the thought of her cooking. He of course followed into the kitchen, and he leaned against the counter. Vincent watched as she went to the fridge so that he could see what she was going to be making, and when he saw the ingredients, he knew what it was going to be. Homemade pizza. He felt like he could eat a whole pan of hers, as he had forgotten his hunger due to other recent activities. Vincent had to admit, Alyssa was probably the best cook that he had ever seen in his life, and better than his father who was decent at making certain things. Alyssa seemed to be good at everything she did and it made him really happy and lucky to have her in his life.

--When Alyssa pulled on his shirt to bring him closer to her, Vincent could not help but be a little surprised by it, but he allowed it anyway, and she hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her to return the hug, and listened to what she had to say. Vincent gave it little to no thought, "Of course, we can have them all here if you want. A big family get together. And we can see Rhea. Maybe we can get that Healer out of his shell a bit more too!" Vincent thought that it was a great idea over all because well, he just wanted to see Rhea overall. Gabrielle and Colton were a good and cute couple. He was not intimidated by Colton's good looks because he was convinced that he looked a lot better than that brunette. Vincent was a little cocky from time to time, but he did not let it show too often unless he was around a bunch of guys, because when one was like that, one could definitely say the wrong things. Vincent whistled softly at Alyssa when she removed her sweatshirt. He smirked a little bit because he was just giving a compliment. He could not help but watch over what she was going to do, and he took the sweatshirt that was put to the side, and he used magic to send it into the living room and out of the way. He did not want her to get anything on it, at all, so that Alyssa would save herself from having to clean it out. However, Alyssa put on that charm again, and Vincent felt it. Oh she was good. She even traced the edge of his jaw with her fingertips and kissing her neck as well. He was about to just pick her up and place her on the counter and have his way with her right then and there, especially when she started to kiss his neck softly, it was becoming more like a plan than an idea. But then she stopped and told him that she really needed to make dinner, and that he was distracting her. Vincent thought for a moment, and realized...she did it again! Vincent glanced over at her, and he laughed once more. Vincent shook his head, "Twice in one day, I don't think so, Mrs. Chevalier. You are in trouble." He was not letting her up, no sir. She was going to stay on that counter. Vincent instead kissed her on her lips once, before trailing down to her shoulder, his hand traveling up her long, luscious legs, while his other worked at moving the sleeve off of her shoulder. He stopped for a moment, before he stepped away, and he went to sit on a stool in the kitchen, and he shrugged, "Okay, I guess dinner would be best right now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back