The Irony of Karma..

Nicolette Styx

OOC First Name
Jessye
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Nicolette's feet were honestly killing her at the moment as she made her way up the paved walkway that led to the Snow Manor. She used to like the long walk it took to get there, it always gave her a chance to admire the scenery and such, but that was long before she had gotten Pregnant. Now everything and everyone just seemed to set her off as quickly as the next, it was honestly not the prettiest thing in the world. Running her hands smoothly over her Dress and Sweater she checked behind her to make sure that Nataliia was still following okay. They were here for two reasons, to inform Alphonse of her pregnancy and possibly warn him of Asparuh's possible attack. Both were rather important and Nicolette felt like she shouldn't leave her friend to do it, especially with the Snows being all fowled mouthed like they often were when company arrived.

"You sure your ready for this?" Nicolette asked Nat when she reached the giant door, she out her hand on the knob and turned to let her golden eyes pierce into Nat's, she just hoped this would all go along smoothly, especially since she was feeling a bit moody. Nicolette was not going to put up with any of Fonsie's crap today, even if it meant making him look like a fool, he was going to shut up and listen to what they had to say.

Nataliia had to be honest, even though she was used to being pregnant now, only at two months and she was already showing. Not through the shirt that she was wearing, with a jean jacket over it. At least her jeans were fit, and at home, Nataliia hired a caretaker for Joanna. Nataliia did not look forward to this encounter, but it had to be done. Nataliia did not think that her dad would come and attack Alphonse over something like this. Why would he? The pure-blood girl gasped in surprise at how large the place was. The walk did not bother her, for she had to do a tremendous amount of walking in her fashion studio. Nataliia bit her lip and she nodded, "I have to be. It wouldn't be right if I kept it a secret from him. And...well, if dad does show up, it won't be pretty." Nataliia, even in just simple clothing that happened to cover quite a bit of her skin, looked fabulous just as her friend did.

Nicolette smiled at Nat, then she sighed and nodded before she pushed the large Manor Doors open and urged Nat to follow her inside. She never knocked when she came over, she had known most of the family all her life and they were often happy to see her when she did come over, which hadn't been too often now that she was living at the Styx Manor. Now she rarely got out and when she did she considered it pretty much as a treat, she missed running around like an idiot sometimes. "Follow me." She said softly as she led Nataliia around corners, through many hallways until they had reached the Sitting Room She honestly wasn't sure what this room was used for, it wasn't the entertainment room and the meetings were never really held here. All she knew was that Alphonse often got irritated when she brought random people into the Study or Head Room to bother him without permission.

"Okay wait here." She held up a finger and gave a playful smile before she turned and walked into a room. She was only in there for a few moments before she returned out with a small smile still in her face, she didn't want Nat to be worried about this at all. She was going to be there for her friend and risk anything to make sure she would be okay. "He'll be right out, and geez...stop looking so..worried." Nicolette stated quietly as she placed her hands on her bump for a moment, Nat was beginning to worry her a little too, and the last thing they needed to do was become nervous in front of Alphonse. He took way to much advantage of that.

Nataliia did not bother taking a seat as she entered the room. Instead, she paced a bit, calming herself down until she was perfectly at ease. With the last pregnancy, she was always jittery, and now, she seemed calm almost all the time. Was it the babies being pure or something of the sort? But there was one thing for sure as she started to think. There was no possible way that there was only one child in her, and she was showing this early. Twins maybe... Nataliia thought, with a sickening feeling rush through her. Giving birth to one was a nightmare, but two? This would be hell on earth. Niccy entered the room once more and Nataliia turned to face her. "Great. If he freaks out on me, I will not hesitate to curse him." Even if her wand was not designed for Dark Arts, she could still send out a curse, right? Nataliia shrugged and she wanted to ask Niccy how Kailie and Hades were doing, but now was not the time.

Alphonse walked into the room just in time to hear Nat mutter something about cursing him and nearly froze in shock and and in anger. It was none other than the beautiful woman he had slept with not to long ago in his house, why in th world was she here. "I'm allowed to do whatever I wish, it is my home after all." He spoke calmly finalyl making himself known. He was calmly attempting to get what work he could get done before Xavier, Alyssa, and Theodore came home and interrupted the peace within the home. Unfortunately for him, Nicolette also seemed very intent on ruining the peace as well, and for that she deserve to get smacked. Gesturing for the the two woman to sit down on the couch he sat in an armchair across from them and stared at them both with his icy eyes.

"Alright Nicolette, was it so important that you had to bring your noisy ass here and demand my attention for?" He didn't care if she was pregnant, she wasn't allowed to keep treating him like he was five. And she didn't have the right to bring random woman into the house, especially...her.

Her head whipped around, her blond hair waving around her. However, her silver eyes were not very welcoming at all. Nataliia spoke, venom basking in her words, "I suggest you watch your tone around me. Your home or not, this could be the last thing you ever hear in your life. So listen." This was one of the first times that Nataliia had really been aggravated. But the image of this man being the father of her newly spawned children contrasted that of her true love that moved on. Nataliia took a deep breath, wondering why she just had such an angry outburst. Could it be that her mood swings would be much much worse than her last pregnancy? "Look, you are expecting a child, but I think it is twins. And Niccy, explain to him the consequences now... Even if I doubt it will happen just because I haven't gotten word from him in over a month."

Nicolette could admit that she was honestly not surprised when Nataliia mentioned something about twins. He already managed to conceive three sets of twins with Margaux, one more set wasn't really that much out of the way, the only thing that bothered her at all was that this was on of her best friends having them this time. "Thanks to you and your stupid lack of self control, you got her pregnant." Nicolette hissed before she picked up one of the coaster on the coffee table and hurled it at his head, she didn't chuck hard enough to cause damage, but hopefully enough to make him feel stupid. Of all the dumb things he has pulled in his life, this had to be the one that upset her the most, and the added hormones wasn't helping her control herself at all either.

"And Asparuh is pissed." She knew that Alphonse greatly respected the man, and possibly feared him, so this was probably going to bother him just the slightest. Honestly, she didn't blame Asparuh for getting upset and hoped he did come to knock some sense into Alphonse. As long as no one was killed, she wouldn't be that bothered at all. "I think he's looking for you and chances are...he's gonna drill your fat head into the ground." She stuck her nose up in the air and snorted before she leaned back into the couch and attempted to hold back a snicker, she just loved to make him angry. Alphonse really deserved it this time too, it was about time he learned control.

When the coaster hit his head Alphonse barely noticed it due to the news that happened to be broken to him by both Nat and Nicolette. Dear god, please tell him that these two were kidding about him becoming a father once again. Was it not enough that he just got rid of a good bit of them, now more are along the way. He couldn't care less if they were pure blood or not, he had no time or patience to have more children around. "Nicolette I swear to god if this is a joke I will ring your neck." Alphonse stood and glared down at the two women, if anything Nicolette pulled the women into tricking him just to be a pain in his ass. Stepping closer so he could be heard while still talking low, he didn't want any of the other lurking Snow members to hear of this, they would be all over him quicker than kids chase after cookies.

"This was supposed to be nothing but a fling, I told you that you were risking something being with me that night." Why didn't she listen to him? Why didn't Arnost? Sure he had some blame too, but he clearly warned everyone that this was a bad idea, obviously they had no idea on how fertile he was. Rubbing his temples he turned away, he couldn't be near either of them right now in risk of losing his temper.

A long time as past, and although the god-like anger Asparuh held was mostly gone now by means only he knew, however now was the time to release it upon the object himself. Asparuh stood before the Snow Manor, after a month of hunting down the man, his resources led him back to here; a circle that made Asparuh rather agitated. Upon approaching the door, Asparuh used wandless magic - not nearly as strong as before because he was in his right state of mind now - to open it. Still, the door fell off the hinges and clattered to the floor, making a huge racket. Stepping over the door, he entered the Manor, his black, evil eyes blazing dangerously, daring anyone to get in his way. The voice that drawn him was none other than Alphonse's himself. Asparuh entered the same room with the two women, and Alphonse.

The way the Patriarch saw it, Alphonse was not being very pleasant with his daughter. That alone made Asparuh's deep wrath return. Asparuh hissed, his tone much different as his attitude was nothing like what Alphonse has seen before, "This was the last straw, Snow." Asparuh advanced on Snow, and completely ignoring the two women, he took Alphonse by the throat with his iron-like grip, and used his strength to overpower the man easily. Asparuh did not hesitate to take him into another room, and slam the door behind him. After years of being a Death Eater, trained as a killer and with the blood of a powerful Zhefarovich - the most powerful the family has ever seen - Asparuh was going to teach Alphonse how dangerous messing with the family could really be. Killing mudbloods would be child's play compared to what Asparuh was going to do, and he wasn't even going to end Alphonse's life. The only thing that could be heard from the other side of the room was Asparuh causing intense, agonizing pain for Alphonse, and loud crashes in the room indicated that Asparuh was indeed, not one to be tampered with.

Nicolette stared at at the door that Asparuh had dragged Alphonse into with a small smile on her face, well that was almost expected and sort of amusing. With a small sigh she patted Nataliia on the back and stood up, without word she walked over to Alphonse's chair and sat down. "Seeing as Alphonse is either dead or almost dead..I think I have the right to take over." She smiled at Nat before she glanced at the door once more, hopefully none of the other Snow members heard or there would be a gathering or commotion in the manor.

Nataliia's eyes widened in horror when none other than Asparuh himself entered and within a few moments, Alphonse and Asparuh were gone. She paced back and forth, and she was just like, "Wow, I didn't see that coming. I do hope that he isn't getting it too bad..." Nataliia sighed and then when she was tired of pacing, she took a seat on the couch. And she stared at the clock for two hours while the noises continued.

Alphonse was now in a deep comatose-like state, and Asparuh released the majority of his anger upon him. There was hardly anything left of the man, and it was impressive of how much he could actually handle. Asparuh exited the room, leaving Alphonse in a heap on the floor. He stared at the two women and then he faced his daughter. "Nataliia, you are getting married to Alphonse in February." Asparuh did not sound tired at all, in fact, he sounded serious and collected yet deadly all at the same time. His cold glare lingered to Nicolette. Once more, he spoke in that tone of eerie monotone, "You will have to heal him around that time. I doubt he will be doing anything except breathing - if he is able to do that without trouble - for a long time." Asparuh folded his arms across his chest, as he waited for their responses. Best bet was, if they decided to go up against him, then lives would be lost. And not theirs.

Nicolette turned her head and looked at Asparuh with a raised eyebrow and an amused look on her face, the torture seemed to go on for awhile and she could honestly say that she was quite shocked that he was alive, almost seemed like a pity, she really liked this chair. "Have fun?" She looked at him with a raised eyebrow before she tapped her fingers impatiently on the armchair, she really sort of wanted to go home or better yet, to go to bed. Damianos finally decided that he was tired enough to let her sleep, and he was basically demanding it. When Asparuh announce the marriage and the fact that Nicolette had to heal him she rolled her eyes and avoided eye contact. She would do what he says and not argue, but she's not going to like it so much.

"If he even still living..cause if not I'd really like to keep this chair." She grinned at him and before he could glare she stopped and sighed. Poor Nat had to actually marry that sad excuse of a human.

Asparuh rolled his eyes at Nicolette's amused look and her comment. He muttered, "Seems like a stupid reason to want someone dead." The family here worked differently than his. This family did not seem as strict, and apparently the Head had his own chair. Asparuh had his own, but that did not mean really anything. He just preferred that chair in particular and his brother sat next to him. Asparuh glanced over at Nataliia who seemed a little devastated over getting married again. Asparuh did not care, but he will not stand for having pure-bloods in the family to not have a father. That would just not happen, not while he was still living, which would be for a long time. Asparuh said, "My work is done, and it is time for me to return home. Nataliia and Nicolette, I suggest you leave now, without seeing Alphonse in that shape." Asparuh waved his hand at the door where Alphonse lay was closed. Asparuh then turned and he apparated back into the Zhefarovich Manor where he went to the tree and saw the line that made Nataliia and Alphonse officially engaged.

When Asparuh had left Nicolette rolled her eyes and rubbed the small bump that symboled she was pregnant before she stood up and sighed. Of all the things for that man to do Alphonse and Nataliia, it was force them to become engaged to one another. First those poor kids, Axel and some woman, and now these two were all forcibly engaged by him. "Nat, I'm so sorry." Her smiled had since then faded and she now had a real look of concern and worry upon her face. If this was how bad she was feeling just by hearing, imagine how awful Nat must be feeling.

"February isn't that long off either." It fact it was really just around the corner now that Christmas was here and over. There was also no doubt in her mind that the wedding was going to be big as well, both the families were huge, wealthy, and powerful. A wedding like that often attracted a lot of attention and such, even if the couple wasn't in love with one another like most engaged couples were. "I better leave a note for Ana and Leon." Honestly she would just tell them now, but she was tired and figured Kalif would get agitated with her if she spent forever here. And as much as she wanted to heal Alphonse, she felt he deserved it. Plus, Asparuh didn't want her to until some time before the wedding, so as far as she was concerned, she'd let his siblings take care of the place. Ana would most likely be in charge because Nicolette knew she wasn't in the best shape to be running a family anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back