The House

Drusilla Dragonrose

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Red Alder/ Apple with a core of Dragon heartstring
Drusilla was in the living room of thier moving house with little Daliah in her arms. It had been only a few months since she was born and she was already the size of a toddler. Not that it bothered Drusllia much because she could still carry the little girl in her arms. Then agian she was the giantess in the family. She was happy to have Daliah but she couldn't help but worry sick about her. Daliah had been born just fine. There was a part of Drusilla that couldn't help but think that she had had a child like this in her arms before. Her child, her lovly little girl. "Nothing will ever take you from me." She whispered as she soothed down the wasps of hair on the top of the little girl's head.

Will walked in to see the beautiful sight of his wife and their sweet cute baby girl. he walked over to them and kissed his wife to show his love for her and the kissed his little girls forehead. " i am so happy to see you both safe and i love you both with all of my heart. i am sorry i have not been around alot because i been working at Dympna's house to keep you both safe. do you need me to do anything for you sweet dragon of mine." he winked at his beautiful wife and gave her a big smile." i really missed you alot."

Daliah cooed and head out her arm for her father. The little girl was surpisingly alert for one her age but Drusilla knew that it would be a long time before Daliah could really understand anything. She would treasure all the time she had with their presiose little girl. Drusilla pulled William back and kissed his lips softly before letting Daliah grab on to his shirt. "I know but we still miss you when your gone my heart." She said but she was smiling. She couldn't help but smile when William was around even if she was a litte upset with him. "I know your mother hates my guts but why go after Daliah?" She asked. She still could not shake the feeling that Daliah would need all the protection that they would offer. This was the reson that the house was never in the same place two days in a row.

William enjoyed his wife kiss alot. he erach down and picked up his daughter in his arms. she weighed alittle more than he remembered. he said " I think Dympna knows about our baby but she is safe for now because she is having trouble in her house and her real daughter showed up. i wish i could spend day and months with you both without anything getting in the way. my heart hurts when i can not see you everyday and her your voice and hold my daughter and tell you both i love you."

Drusilla shrugged. "We couldn't hide our treasure forever but we are doing everything to keep her safe." She said as she passed Daliah to her father but kept a hold of her little hand. Daliah was giggling now as if happy that everyone was together in the house. Drusilla was sure that Daliah could feel the love between her father and her. "I think Daliah will be old enough to see the dragons soon." She said looking at the little girl. If Drusilla could teach the girl anything it would be to love the creatures that she took care of. Dragons where great and daingeruse but they where also magnifisant and misunderstood. Daliah would understand them though. Like Drusilla it would be hard for her to come a cross an animal that she didn't like. Drusilla would teach her at least that much.

William asked with a small tear in his eye " do you want or need to to come with?" he walk around and sat on couch next to his wife and with the baby in his arms. he started to play with the baby and she was giggling and being cute. he could feel his heart soften with each moment with his wife and each giggle the baby let out.

" sweetie i have a question, would it be ok if ask Dympna if Jasper can move here and for us to see to his education and development?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back