The Hogwarts Catwalk

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi came out with Lissy in their green dresses but Hoshi took the path from the Dungeons to the front steps to the front of the Great Hall like she would have the red carpet at a movie premier. Her hips swong from side to side in the most eye catching way. This was a rare walk for an eleven year old but it was one that had been drilled into her since she developed the ability to walk. Hoshi took a camera out of her a inner pocket of her dress and stood at the door waiting for the crowd of the Yule Ball.

"I call this paparazzi time." She said laughing. She was going to get shots of everyone in their dresses and suits to keep and also to see the looks on their faces when she took the shot. Hoshi was aware that just about two night ago she had been crying against she door of her dorm. She didn't want to dwell on that. She was going to have a good time at the Ball with the boy at was allowing her to call him boyfriend and her friends. She lined up the camera against her eye and waited to get her first shot.

Arisa was in her dorm putting the finishing touches on her hair make-up and dress. When she was finally perfect she walked in an elegent manor down to the great hall. She made it to the entrance hall when she saw Hoshi doing a little cat walk. Arisa couldnt help but giggle. Then she saw Hoshi with a camra. She struted down to the hall swinging her hips a little when she got to Hoshi she posed for the camra before going over to Hoshi. "Enjoying your self?" Arisa asked with a smile.

Hoshi took the snapshot and looked at what it was going to look like in the back. "I am now. This is going to rock out loud!" She said putting her hand up in the sign of the devil horns. She may have looked like a model but she was still a rocker at heart. She looked around for more good shots that she could get and smiled taking a surpise shot of a girl in a dress that was poorly choosen. "Well that's going on my top ten worst dressed." She joked. She didn't really care about such things but it was fun to pretend.

Larissa had gone to find Robert but with no luck so far.
She eventually found Hoshi taking pictures.
"What's all this then, Hosh?" Larissa asked, walking towards Hoshi in a slightly feminin way.

Hoshi snapped Lissy's picture and laughed. "It's my Hogwarts red carpet. Look." She said as she showed Lissy the back the magical camara. She had taken the shot of Arisa which made her laugh. A girl that picked out the wronge dress. A guy that looked like he was in a dress himself. Finally she got to Lissy's picture which came out looking awesome. "And I'm just getting started, this is going to be so much fun." She said laughing.

Larissa grinned. The picture of her looked good- Hoshi had some definate skill.
Larissa walked over to the house points and started tapping at the Hufflepuff one.
"We should be winning.." She muttered to herself before walking back to Hoshi.
"It's getting dark outside- do you think we're allowed out there for the ball?"

Arisa laughed at her picture. When Larissa said something about Slytherin winning she laughed again "Hufflepuff shall take the cup this year" She said in a proud voice, she hoped they would anyways. "I dont think its open yet" Arisa said with a sigh.

Hoshi shook her head. There seemed to be more hufflepuffs than anything. "Yes we should be but we are not." Hoshi said sicking her tongue out. She was considering feeding some of thier fellow first years to the giant squid to eliminate compition. "If we're I'm sure that more than one will go out anyway. It's surpising what a few dances and a whole lot of punch can do to a person." She said with a laugh. She was sure there would be some rule braking to night. Another unfoutunet case came by them and Hoshi snapped the shot. "Smile Pretty." Hoshi said a bit meanly but still in her usual bright manner.

Arisa sighed, "Theres so many badly dressed people" She said looking at the photos "Its like there blind!" She said in dispair. She was blind half the time and still knew how to dress. It bugged her when people who could see dressed like no one was looking.

Larissa grinned when Hoshi took the picture and laughed at the poor kids reaction.
"Well, I'm heading outside when it's too hot inside."

Hoshi looked at her with a rasied eyebrow. "Yeah when it gets to hot inside." Hoshi teased Larissa then looked at Arisa. "Hey when they see this picture they will be a bit more carful about how they come out of the Common room." She said laughing. She loved messing with people. A couple came by and kissed on the lips just in time for Hoshi to take the shot. "Price of P.D.A" She called at the people when the flash blinded them.

Larissa patted her hair to check it was still in place. She looked around in case Robert had suddenly popped into existence nearby. She sighed when he wasn't there.

Sam had been practicing his waltzing all day. He had it perfectly and was quite looking forward to impress Jenn. After all she had been through he wanted to make tonight perfect. He fixed his tux and flattened his gelled hair. His heart raced and walked down to the entrance hall. He had made a promise to Jenn that he would meet her there and he was so nervous.

Making his way down to the hall he shoved his hands in his pockets trying to keep the rhytem of waltzing in his head. He then saw Hoshi and a few other girls. Sam saw the camera in her hands and put his head in his hands walking towards her anyway, peeping through the small gap between his fingers. "Hoshi. Why? Why?"

Hoshi laughed grabbing at Sam's hands and trying to take the snapshot. "Because of that face right there that and I want to remember our first Yule Ball, now smile pretty!" She said trying to force his hands off of his face playfuly. She would have taken the shot anyway but this way was more fun. She was sure that Knight would oblige her with a photo for thier first Yule Ball. She might even snag a dance with him if that was at all possible.

"Awh Hoshi. Don't make me--" Sam said finally giving up and let his hands drop. He put on a wide smile and stuck both his thumbs up. Once the snap was taken he dropped his hands and his smile and shoved her shoulder playfully. "I hate you." Sam chuckled. "You look great by the way." Sam said honestly to her with a smile he actually wanted to put on.

Hoshi made sure the shot was really good then laughed and pushed him back. "No you don't you love me and you know it." She teased. She loved Sam like a brother nothing more. Her heart belonging to That Boy. She wondered if he had found the stuff she had given him then let the matter drop. She didn't care if he did. Hoshi took a spin and smiled. "Thanks it good for something that came stright from the runway." She said with a bright smile. Hoshi was not that into fashion as she proved everyday of her life but her mother was in that world so she could dress the part when she wanted to.

Sam shook his head right. "Your right. I can't hate you." he said sulkly as if he was deafeated. He always loved Hoshi like a sister and thought that was what made them so close. There was no 'relationship' tension between them. "Nice one." Sam said then looked down to the camera. "Any horrible shots?" he laughed cruelly.

Hoshi put on an arrogent smile. "I knew it." She teased. When Sam mentioned bad shots she laughed. "You mean besides yours?" She teased again then shook her head. "No real talk now I have got some gold in here check it out." She said showing Sam the other side of the camera. She loved how it worked like a digital one but it was still a magical one. "This girl should reall have noticed that her being red and the dress being red was not a good thing." She said laughing. Hoshi also showed them the one of the kissing couple. "I call this one love and ache." She said playfuly.

Sam opened his mouth and stuck his finger halfway in,showing a gagging motion at the kissing couple. He looked around checking if there was any sign of Jenn. He noticed another girl and boy come down the stairs, "Hoshi. Photo oppourtunity." he whispered urgently in her ear.

Jenna sighed gently as she headed down to the Entrance Hall where she had told Sam she would meet him, though she wasn't too sure why they had decided to meet there instead of the common room. She shrugged it off as she reached the last flight of steps towards the ground floor. When she walked towards the door of the Great Hall she had too push through the large crowds of people. As she pushed through she spotted Hoshi and Sam, her eyes lit up excitedly. "Hey mister," she said as she wrapped her arms around him from behind, not caring that she could and most likely would mess up her dress. She looked over at Hoshi and smiled warmly at her and said genuinly, "You look beautiful my dear." She smiled, she loved Hoshi's hair, it was great, she had a little surprise for her friends with her hair as well, over the break she would dye her hair a chocolate brown, she was getting tired of her blond hair.

Hoshi got the shot of the boy and girl who screamed in surpise. She had to hold her sides to keep from hurting she was laughing so hard. Messing with people was something she lived for. Jenna made an apperence and Hoshi took the shot when Jenna put her arms around Sam. "I got my first couples shot of you two." She said with a bright smile. She looked at Jenna smiled. "You look absolutly glandoiose too." She said said making up a word to go along with how great Jenna looked. "I have blackmail gold in here if you want to see it." She said waiving the camera at Jenna laughing.

Sam laughed at their faces, "Genius Hoshi, gee--" Sam had flet arms around him, it was Jenn. He turned to look at her. She looked beautiful, words couldn't describe. Sam's face lit up cleary and his mouth formed a small 'o' shape. "Jenn..." Sam said trying to snap out of his mesmerisation. "You look so beautiful." Sam said while looking her in the eye, before Hoshi took a picture of them. He chuckled softly, not adding a comment, he just looked back to Jenn affectionately.

Patricia had been up in her dorm for a good part of the day, it had taken her considerably longer to get her hair the way she wanted it, but at the end, she was very pleased with her attempt.

She had tried to stay away from everyone, as she wanted to keep her dress a surprise. So when everyone was away to the bathrooms to do their make up Patricia stayed in the room and got ready, trying hard to to dirty her dress with her make up. Making sure the coast was clear she exited the room, leaving a note for her friends saying that she had left early and would see them there.

She wanted to get down to the Great Hall fairly early as she didn't want to make an entrance. Even though she loved her dress, she it was a bit extravagant. When she made it to the top of the stairs at the entrance hall, she wanted to turn back as soon as she saw a few people she knew, Arisa, Sam and Jenn, two younger Hufflepuffs, Hoshi, whom she met at the date game and a Slytherin she didn't know.

Figuring it was no good turning back she made her way down the stairs and said, "Hi guys. You all look stunning." with a smile, observing the outfits.

Jenna blinked her eyes with surprise when Hoshi took a picture of the two of them, luckily she had blinked after the picture was taken, she hardly ever looked good in photos. She blushed when she saw Sam's expression and when he called her beautiful. "Thank you Sammy, you look so handsome," she said then she leaned in and kissed his cheek. She looked over at Hoshi and giggled into her hand and said playfully, "That's a great word." She opened her hands so she good see the pictures on Hoshi's camera. She glanced over at Pat as she entered, her mouth opened with surprise at the girl's ball gown. "Wow Pat, that looks like.. a wedding dress," she said with a little bit of shock.

Hoshi laughed as she showed Jenna the goods she had gotten. "Whoa stop the presses I think we have one of our top ten best dressed in the room hall!" She said taking a few shots of Patricia. She looked around for Victor. She wanted everyone to meet him. She was so happy that he asked her to come. Hoshi would have been here on her own but really it was much better when one was waiting for someone. It was also a good way to get rid of the gloom that had settled in on her two days before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back