The Hamilton Manor

Ezekiel Hamilton

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Zeke brought his girlfriend to his house. His parents were in England at the moment, and he had the house to himself. Zeke opened his door as Jenna walked in. Zeke turned to her. "Welcome to my house," he said with a grin.

Jenna smiled brightly and said, "Zeke you're house is so beautiful." Jenna took Zeke's hand softly and smiled.

"Thanks," he said with a chuckle. "So what do you wanna do? Sit on the couch together or maybe explore the rooms a littlw Your Highness? Your order is my command," he said, giving her a curtsie.

Jenna chuckled at what he said then she smiled and said, "Well first off you can stop calling me 'Your Highness,' Jenn is fine." Jenna smiled then she kissed his cheek softly. "I'm up for anything you want to do," Jenna said with a smile as softly placed her hand on Zeke's cheek and looked into his eyes her own sparkling with joy.

"Okayy then, let's go sit at the couch," he said, winking at her. 'Do you want some drinks? We have firewhiskey here, so its legal for you to drink here," he said with a beam. "Or maybe butterbeer or juice?" he asked.

Jenna blushed when Zeke winked at her then she looked at him funny when he said that drinking Firewhiskey was legal here. "What? I didn't know it was legal? Oh wait never mind..I forgot Europe has different laws on alcohol," Jenna blushed a deep red as she realized her accident then said, "What are you going to have?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back