The grounds are massive!

Briony Harper

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
The day was sunny and bright, and Briony Harper had ventured outside to finally explore the school grounds. She was super excited because she had never been to Hogwarts before, but had heard about it from her two eldest siblings. She hummed softly to herself, feeling engrossed in her thoughts. It was certainly a magical place for a first year and she knew that the surprises would never end here.

Logan was walking around the grounds. He wanted to get out as he had been inside all day so he needed some fresh air now. As h walked he noticed a girl that he recognised from his lessons and the common room. He smiled then walked up to her. " Hello. Your in my year and house right." It was a strange thing to say when he had just randomly walked up to her but Logan wasnt too bothered about it.

Briony turned around to face a guy she remembered from the sorting ceremony. She had seen him in the common room and in classes, but they hadn't spoken as of yet. "Hey there!" She greeted cheerfully. Briony hadn't made any real friends as of yet, and was hoping that this guy would be a potential one. "Yes, I am. I'm Briony Harper. What's your name?"

Logan returned her smile. " Im Logan Blackwood. I recognise you from my classes which is why i spoke to you." He looked around the grounds. " Im suprised i havent gotton lost, i mean look at the size of this place. Its huge." He gigled slightly

Briony listened to Logan and smiled when he referred to Hogwarts as huge. "I'd say it's more than huge...ginormous even." She spread out her arms to emphasize her point. "Anyhow, it is nice to finally get a name from you. I do recognize you from my classes as well."

"Ruo guo ni ren wei zhe li fei chang da, na deng dao ni kan dao zheng ge di fang ba, xiao jie..."

The cold voice echoed across the lawn, the words in Chinese lingering in the air with a mysterious, flaunting sort of fashion. Robes sweot across the ground smoothly, the pale boy glided across the lawn in a carefree fashion before he paused before the two of them. "Hello," Henric Lee mused, tilting his head to observe Briony, and then blinking and smiling a well-woven artificial smile of fake warmth at Logan, as if he just noticed the other boy. "First years? And, judging by your curiosity, Gryffindors or Ravenclaws?" The darkly handsome individual bowed his head politely at the two of them. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Henric."

Briony was caught off guard as a much older and definitely handsome student came ambling towards them. "Er, hello." She greeted, with a smile. "I'm a first year, Ravenclaw." She said proudly. "Briony Harper, pleasure to make your acquantance." She looked him over, wondering which house he was in. He was definitely no Hufflepuff. Not that there was anything wrong with them, it was just that Henric did not seem like the Hufflepuff type at all.

"What house and year are you in?" She asked curiously.

Sui Chin was passing by The Great Lawn when she saw two boys and a girl talking. She walked closer to the three and said "Ni hao". Sui Chin then realized it was kind of rude to interrupt the conversation they were making. So she took a step backward and stood at the back the students. She shyly smiled and waited to be noticed.

The pale boy was about to reply when Sui Chin entered the conversation; he paused in mid-speech and gave her a charming smile, his gray orbs flickering slightly. "Ni hao. Ni de zhong wen hen hao." Henric replied in Chinese with a light Western accent as he turned his attention back to Briony. He analyzed her with a quick glance and studied her silently as he commented, "I'm a 4th year ... Slytherin. You couldn't tell?" He smiled again, that artificial expression once more. "I'd have thought I'd earned a bit of notoriety by now."

When another girl appeared, Briony grinned at her. She was liking the fact that so many people were flocking to them. She was always happy to meet new people, and possible friends. "Hey." She couldn't understand what they were saying but she was sure that the other girl had greeted them.

Briony faced the Slytherin fourth year. "Well, I am a first year. It's only my first week here. I'm sure next week was the week where we would hear about the Slytherin Henric."

Logan folded his arms across his chest as the two started to talk. He smiled as a girl came up greeted them. He gave her a little wave and a smile. He looked at the older boy in Slytherin. " My girlfriend is in Slytherin." It was the only relevant thing that he could think to say to him as they didnt know each other.

Sui Chin slowly went back to the conversation of the three. "Uhmm..Hello there..Xinghui.." she said smiling to all of them. She then started to spill out her name "I'm Sui Chin First year Gryffindor." she said hiding her giggle.

Sui Chin also held out her hand shook hands with the boy. "I'm just new here..but I do know three ravenclaw" she giggled.

"Good to have ties to Slytherin." Henric replied when Logan mentioned his girlfriend was from Slytherin. His lips twitched as Briony told him it was her first week at school, and bit back a genuine smile of bemusement. "Well, I'm sure you'll hear about me if you're looking forward to joining your Quidditch team." He swept his hair back with a bark-like laugh and turned away from them. "Enjoy your walk then, and welcome to Hogwarts!" With that, the pale Slytherin disappeared from the Great Lawn as he moved out of their line of sight.

Logan watched him walk away. He seemed nice although Logan got the feeling that he was full of himself and dislked him for that. He sighed then looked back at the girls around him. He smiled as he noticed his being surrounded by females. " So he seemed nice. Did anyone else get the feeling that he thought a little too highly of himself or was it just me?"

Hmmm.. Snow Blaze, Creepela Creature and Wisteria Goldsmith she said politely while looking at the boy.

"Thank you. See you around." Briony said, as Henric walked away. She agreed with Logan wholeheartedly but she couldn't dislike him for that. Nay, not even for being a Slytherin. She didn't hold the prejudices that many students held for other houses. "At least he was being nice, though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back