The Gossip Magazine Strikes Again [S]

Aleyha removed her hand, and cast an adoring, yet dangerous look at him. Though for him, it wouldn’t be dangerous. Just to those that saw her. “Don’t worry about the mudblood. He wasn’t behind this.” Aleyha pointed at the magazine, and shrugged lightly. Such a pity, whoever did that. Aleyha honestly didn’t care about it. Her fingers stroked the scales of her snake, and grinned once more. Aleyha thought for a moment and answered, “Nothing besides laying around. Why do you ask?” It was sunny outside, and that meant that she had to stay inside, to her dismay.

((Andrew you just went out of the great hall three times! :lol: ))

Jake hadn't thought that he would offend Andrew."Yeah well you looked like you were angry on me.That's why you chucked the magazine on me."he said in his defence.He looked at Lexi who had just taken a seat beside Andrew and she seemed to have forgotten that she was supposed to ignore him in public.Jake thought that Andrew a reminded her the fact a bit too harshly but he didn't voice it.He frowned as he saw Lexi leave and then Andrew left him with a piercing glare.Jacob stood up and hurried after Andrew who was probably going back to his dorm.

Brodie sighed at Aleyha's words, "I know hes not behind this, but he is the reason I'm even in this trashy thing" he said. He stood up from the table no longer hungry, "want to hang out around the castle? I'm sure theres something we could do" he said with a shrug.

Aleyha nodded. She had to agree. If Derrik did not kiss Brodie, then Brodie wouldn’t be humiliated. And Aleyha’s name would not have mentioned. Aleyha did not really wish to be known, but did not care either. “I know, Brodie…” Aleyha shot a heartless glance at the Hufflepuff table. Aleyha beamed, “Yeah! Sure…” Aleyha turned on her heel, and started toward the Great Hall, giving Brodie a mischievous look before going out the doors.

Henric's lips twitched slightly as he scanned the magazine arrayed before him with cold, calculating eyes. The fibers that held together his patience stretched thin, then waned as he closed his eyes and rubbed his temples quietly, laying the paper down on the seat beside him. He glanced about, then reached for a piece of bread and took a bite, seemingly completely unfazed by this turn of events. Though he was now aware of several people staring at him and making comparisons to a sketch on paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back