Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
[Sorry it's soooo late! This is meant to be the November issue so everyone please pretend it came out at the end of November! :doh: Also I decided not to put pictures along with the stories like I did last time because it takes too much time so just pretend there are pictures accompanying the stories. :D ]

gossipmagazine3copy.jpg

Greetings HNZers!
Did you miss me? November was a drama-filled month for you all, I'm surprised you haven't yet learned how to keep your business private or rather, learned how to get over things so as not to cause a scene. Well I noticed someone is trying to imitate me through the Hogwarts Monthly so thanks for the laugh, whoever you are. Nice try 'Gossipmonger', no one does it better than I do. [Link to Hogwarts Monthly] Well enough of the intro, let's get to the gossip! Speaking of imitators who post private things for public display, let's get onto our first story...Enjoy!

Nightmare on Third Floor
Someone is out to get Gryffindor second year, Kida Frost as they seem to have posted her journal of 'nightmares' on every hall. The students read it and went along their merry way, the thing barely got a few laughs, but Kida's reaction to it on the third floor was the real show. To make matters worse (or interesting) Professor Firn, who is rumored to be in a secret relationship with the student, showed up to whisk her away to safety, or rather just to save her from more humiliation. Was Professor Firn just doing his duties as her knight in shining armor? Is this journal poster the same imitator as the Gossipmonger in the Hogwarts Monthly? Someone seems to have it out for Kida Frost. What's the big deal with this Nightmare Journal anyway, seems like a bore!
[Link to Topic]

Trouble in Paradise
Firstly just wanted to say thanks to my favorite victim, Ravenclaw second year, Scorpius Knight, for giving me a laugh, and more material to use, since he is so easy to get a rise out of.
Taylor Mercer, Gryffindor Second Year, may think she and Knight have a great relationship, but she better keep her eye on her boyfriend! Last issue I warned ol' Knight that he had to keep a lookout on Gryffindor second year, Aeon Summers or he'd lose his girlfriend to him. And instead of going directly to his girlfriend to talk things out, who did he run to? None other than ex-girlfriend Luna Paramore, Ravenclaw Third Year. The two were seen going into a private, secluded classroom, who knows what they were doing in there, and when they exited it much later, a flirty gesture was exchanged between the former lovers. Does Taylor have to do some worrying this time? Is Scorpius just doing this to get back at Taylor, maybe give her a taste of how jealousy feels? I prefer to think so, good job Knight, maybe next time I'll spare you. [Link to Topic] To make matters worse, Scorpius still decided not to talk to his girlfriend about the issue and instead decided to speak with Taylor's 'other', Aeon Summers. Despite many rumors of fights to come between the two, and bets being placed, Scorpius being known to have fought before, the hype ended up being more exciting than the encounter. The two ended up being civil towards each other and even ended up friends, yawn! [Link to Topic]

Old Habits Are Hard To Break
When will Sam Prince learn that there are other fish in the sea! Since before the Hufflepuff second year stepped foot into the castle, he was already torn between becoming more than friends with Toni Addison, Slytherin Second Year or Jenna Wilkonson, Hufflepuff Second Year and ever since then it was nothing but a game of ping pong, going back and forth through the two girls. After an unexplained disappearance of Jenna, Sam was heartbroken, or at least appeared to be so, and surprisingly, not long after Jenna's departure, Toni Addison's beau, Beau Hurley left her alone as well. Weird much? Of course that left the two free to date each other (how many times is it now?) but right before the two had the guts to tell each other of their mutual crush (what's taking so long, you've done this before!) Jenna Wilkonson decided to make a surprise appearance and crash Sam's birthday party. Imagine the green on Toni's face when she saw Sam's delighted face when he saw ex-girlfriend Jenna! Now poor Sam can be seen walking the castle grounds deep in thought as he's plagued once again on which blonde to choose. Again? Why is Toni even bothering with Sam after he dumped her for Jenna? Is she only going after him now that Beau's gone? Here's a tip for you Sam, choose neither! [Link to Topic]

Rebound Girl?
After getting rejected by Taylor Mercer, has Aeon Summers turned to Vivienne Esquire, Hufflepuff Second Year to be his rebound girl? Is poor, naive Vivienne falling for his tricks? According to a few witnesses, Vivienne was seen blushing underneath her green 'Poison Ivy' costume as a 'Ninja' flirted with her the entire night and after having a peak through the Newsroom for Halloween photos for the yearbook, it has been confirmed that Aeon Summers was the Ninja! Some say that his new friendship with Scorpius Knight is only his way of staying close to Taylor (or you know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer), whom he is still not over. Vivienne should dump Aeon before he dumps her for Taylor when she dumps Knight!

Lion is to Bear as Snake is to Werewolf
After the last issue of the Gossip Magazine was revealed, Gryffindor Seventh Year and Head Boy, Bruin Dumbledez, decided to make a few corrections on his story. Turns out he isn't a werewolf, but a bear instead. However that didn't mean there aren't werewolves at this school. The school was buzzing as everyone was wondering the same question, which might've been the reason a certain Slytherin was so paranoid to the point that she was muttering to herself about her curse--straight from her mouth so you know it's not a lie. You've heard it from the Gossip Magazine first HNZers, Slytherin Fifth Year, Maisie Hampton is a werewolf! As if she wasn't avoided enough (for her hideous appearance, now I know why), people will never want to come in contact with her again!

Heartbreaks and Rebounds
Bruin Dumbledez and Gryffindor Fourth Year Andromeda Fiorelli were at it again, in clear denial of their feelings for each other. The two Gryffindors had an epic battle between each other, in which Mr. Dumbledez won, however he didn't win really, since he lost Andy's heart. [Link to Topic] At the end of the battle it was said that Bruin gave Andy a necklace with a bear pendant, however it has been rumored that Andy chucked it out somewhere far where she couldn't retrieve it anymore and instead was comforted by another older male, Beauxbatons transfer and Ravenclaw Fifth Year, Raffael Fox. [Link to Topic]

It is believed that the reason the Gryffindor was chucking the once sentimental bear pendant is because Bruin seems to have moved on from Andy to an older Gryffindor, none other than Andy's close friend, Cyndi Weasley, Gryffindor Seventh Year. [Link to Topic] But has the Head Boy really moved on or is Cyndi just a rebound, a pawn in Bruins game, possibly a way for Andy to show her green monster of envy? It seemed to have worked...

But why is Andromeda so upset? The Gryffindor Fourth Year has certainly built up quite the reputation, even surprasing that of her best friend Zazuka Bones. Due to her reputation the Gryffindor surely has some suitors as a back up and rebound from Bruin, such as the boy who had comforted her when throwing the bear, Raffael Fox? But no, Andy stooped low enough to seduce a broken hearted Slytherin Seventh Year, Jaken Styx. But was he really brokenhearted or just putting on an act? It sure didn't take long for him to get over former girlfriend, Ravenclaw Seventh Year and Head Girl, Estrella Drage. He was seen (it's not hard to spot him really) asking Andy to the Yule Ball. [Link to Topic] From Estrella to Andromeda, can you say downgrade!

And through it all Andy's poor seduced victim, Raffael Fox, was left alone as she found another (Jaken Styx). But it didn't take long for the pretty boy to find a rebound girl, Slytherin Third Year, Hadan Johnson. Does anyone recognize her lately? Seems like she went from Goth to Glam (though she has been involved in neither group) - if it weren't for her red eyes, it'd be hard to recognize her! Did Raffael fall for Andy just like so many others have and did he only ask Hadan to the ball for the same reason Bruin asked Cyndi, to make Andy see how jealousy feels? [Link to Topic]

This is just one rebound triangle after another! Andy is a rebound from Estrella, Cyndi is a rebound from Andy, Jaken is a rebound from Bruin, Raffael was a rebound from Bruin, Hadan is a rebound from Andy - enough already!

Not So "Glamorous" Life
Slytherins and Glam Squad members alike sure like to stick with each other, rarely dating or socializing outside their circles or House, so it's no surprise that Theodore Snow, Slytherin Third Year (twin brother to Glammie Alyssa Snow) and Abbey Lurken, Slytherin Third Year, began to develop feelings for each other. The two have been taking it slow since last year when Abbey Lurken arrived in the middle of the first semester, and until recently, she had decided to do something to progress their relationship - she kissed him. But much to her surprise, Theo's reaction was not one she was hoping for. Instead of being excited for their first kiss, Theo was so stunned he couldn't respond. To this, Abbey got upset and fled the North tower immediately, and the two haven't been talking since. [Link to Topic]
Abbey has lived a very hard life, she and her older sister Asher Lurken had to look after each other after her parents died. Shortly after Asher Lurken arrived at Hogwarts New Zealand for the Triwizard Tournament, she was never seen again, leaving Abbey completely alone to live in an orphanage that wasn't exactly 'home sweet home.' At the time Abbey went to Hogwarts Scotland but ran away from the awful orphanage to Hogwarts New Zealand. Since Abbey was a runaway and had no parents, she has been living on the streets for the past year. It is clear that Abbey deserves a little happiness in her life so she and Theo should just kiss (again) and make up!

The Fight for the Queen
I guess Gryffindor Fourth Year Mike Goulding found my last issue regarding him and his girlfriend, Isabella Chaos, Slytherin Third Year alarming because the next thing you knew, he and Slytherin First Year, Isaac Chambers were arguing on the great lawn for everyone to see. Many harsh words were exchanged though sadly nothing physical. [Link to Topic] Why does Mike continue to be so insecure about he and Bella's relationship? Could it be something in the past? Abandonment issues perhaps? There must be some reason Isaac is boasting about his 'connection' with Bella. Is Mike just realizing that perhaps Isabella is just not a trustworthy person?

The Hero Doesn't Always Get the Girl
When going out for a simple fly to improve her skills on the pitch, Slytherin First Year Carmen Peregrin found herself enjoying the company of classmate Charlie Linus. Things were fine for a while before the two were a little too careless and Carmen ended up dangling off a goal hoop, her broom many feet below her. Charlie was going to her rescue when out of nowhere, Kaleb Styx, Slytherin First Year, and Carmen's best friend came rushing out of nowhere and saved the damsel's life, accusing Charlie of practically being the one to push her off her broom and ultimately - making him look like a fool. [Link to Topic] Charlie left the pitch, undoubtedly feeling humiliated though a few days later he knew that he shouldn't have let Kaleb make him look bad to Carmen and decided to explain things to her. As much as Kaleb and Carmen deny their attraction for each other, or play it off as just 'best friends' it doesn't matter anymore because Charlie was able to win her over, which was made clear when they were spotted holding hands, even after her 'best friend' had practically convinced her that he didn't care for her. [Link to Topic] With Kaleb chasing after so many other girls, he shouldn't be heartbroken about this news right? We'll see...

Slytherins Full of Snakes
If the entire student body had to take a poll on who was one of the nicest Slytherins out there, I know Andrew Bruke, Slytherin Fourth Year, would definitely be in the Top 10 (well really like Top 5 since there are so few 'nice' Slytherins...) Knowing that there aren't many 'nice' Slytherins, it is clear that the rest of the House is made up of Snakes who only care about themselves and how far they get in life, not caring who they stomp on to get to the top. So it's no surprise that Jacob Cooper, Slytherin Second Year, is using Andrew's popularity for himself! Not only has Jacob used him for the popularity but also for his 'tudoring' in which he just gets Andrew to do his assignments for him! The two claim they are best friends, calling themselves the "Emerald Boys" (very cute) but is Andrew being naive to Jacob's cruel intentions? Why can't Jacob find friends his own age and stop taking advantage of Andrew's friendship! If I were Andrew, I'd think twice about their friendship and get out while I still could!

Ditched
Hoshi Koshiba, Slytherin Second Year and 'Goth Gang' ring leader, was rumored to have been recruiting another member, Slytherin Second Year, Eden Luna (who looks far from 'goth' by the way) and its reasoning was so that they could actually have a chance at beating the Glam Squad. However it must suck for Hoshi to know that her own twin brother, transfer student Gryffindor Second Year, Tohoru Koshiba, ditched her on 'Mischief Day' for his newest crush, none other than Eden Luna! Little miss Gothasaurus was not only ditched once by her newest recruit, but twice by her own twin brother, ouch!

An Odd Couple in So Many Ways
Slytherin First Year Brodie Fudge is known to be a completely heartless person, nicknamed the 'Demon Child' so it was shocking when many spotted him talking to someone who wasn't pure blood like himself. As if that weren't enough against Brodie's qualifications, the person wasn't a Slytherin either! Shocking to see Brodie socialize with someone who didn't meet any of those two qualifications. However Derrik Agile, Hufflepuff Second Year, may just be Brodie's kryptonite. The two were spotted sharing an extremely intimate kiss after Derrik comforted Brodie! Could it be that the reason Brodie was so angry towards everyone was that he was afraid of admitting the truth to himself? Will Brodie be taking Derrik to the Yule Ball now? We don't know, one things for sure however, Brodie's friend, Slytherin First Year, Aleyha Devearux, was not pleased about this couple. [Link to Topic]

Not So Perfect Prefect
Kailey Paramore, Ravenclaw Fifth Year Prefect, has been known to have been dating Hufflepuff Prefect and Fifth Year, Njord Aesir on and off for the past few years. Things have always seemed perfect between the two prefects despite their rocky relationship, however now Kailey doesn't seem to care for him to even try to salvage their relationship, even going on dates with Durmstrang boys! [Link to Topic] Could it have been his 'fake death' that made her realize that losing him wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be? According to my sources, Njord himself has no idea of Kailey's dates, so consider this your warning to dump the tramp Njord.

Love is In the Air?
[ul][li]Many of you might have heard that Professor Firn, Transfiguration Professor, recently suffered a gunshot to his head though a lot may not know the full story. It turns out he had shot himself - and this act of stupidity was done so because his current partner, Nurse Pearl Kanti, respectably denied his propose. How over-dramatic! And who was there to help him through his rough times, none other than Kida Frost, of course. [Link to Topic]</LI>
[li]Funnily enough before Professor Firn's dramatic performance, Slytherin Head of House Professor Manteia showed Professor Firn that his Slytherin students were not ones to mess with. [Link to Topic] Some people who swear they were listening at the door, say they heard Professor Manteia say Professor Firn needed a gun shot to the head ironically enough and others are even suggesting Professor Manteia shot him himself!
[li]In other, happier news, Professor Tom Fletcher, CoMC Professor and Gryffindor Head of House, has found love with a woman, despite the fact that he is a Death Eater! [Link to Topic]
[li]Professor Rowann seems to also have found love with a mysterious Ministry worker, yet unidentified to myself and my sources. [Link to Topic][/li][/ul]

A Big Revealing
All there is to be said about these next few pages:
Hoshi Koshiba is head over heals in love with Henric Lee.
Here's your proof, right out of Koshiba's sketchbook.
Desperation
July 16 - first day grounded

a-2.jpg

Haru.jpg

Though the hair is a diffrent color we all know who the guy is. -_-
He's miles away and Henric Lee still can't let me be.

Insanity
July 21 - One week grounded

coupledark1.jpg

I know in the first one it looks like he's smiling but really it's the fake smile he always wares. I even got that one right. I such a loser but really what else is there to do when all you can see is four walls and your music system.

Back to School
Bored in my dorm so I decided to try some life like sketches.

daniel_henney_050021-1.jpg

Henric Lee must die...
[More and Full Topic*]
[*Slytherin Girls viewable only]

Heard it Through the Grapevine
[ul][li]Ava Prince, Slytherin First Year shows she is actually nice when she and Sterling Staton, Slytherin First Year, are caught in rain on the Quidditch pitch. [Link to Topic]
[li]Alyssa Snow, Slytherin Third Year, has finally met someone worthy of her time, not surprising that it isn't a Hogwarts New Zealander, the boys at this school just can't keep up with her. [Link to Topic]
[li]Chace Harker, Slytherin Fifth Year, seems to have moved on from the drama of Katalina Vanderhol, Gryffindor Fifth Year Prefect, and her beau Sumner Reine, well at least long enough to ask Slytherin Seventh Year, Sophia Stark to the Yule Ball. [Link to Topic*] [*Slytherin only viewable]
[li]Leia Evans, Hufflepuff First Year, has a secret she's not willing to share. What could it possibly be that the 'sweet and innocent' 'puff is actually lying about to all her friends? [Link to Topic]
[li]Isaac Chambers, Slytherin First Year, seems to have moved on from his hopeless case with Isabella Chaos, and now has his pretty blue eyes set on Arianna Tipley, Hufflepuff Second Year. [Link to Topic]
[li]Letting her guard down for a change, Ravenclaw First Year Merlina Caliburn was spotted kissing Gryffindor First Year Ryuu Arai in the seventh floor corridor. [Link to Topic]
[li]Lexi Rodriguez, Slytherin Third Year, tried starting her own form of a Glam Squad called the "Pretty Committee" but that got nowhere fast! She threatened the GS and said she was going to go after Alyssa Snow first however so far there hasn't been a strike, and the GS doesn't seemed worried one bit.
[li]While Leia Evans has been chatting it up with quite a few boys, (Kaleb Styx, Sam Prince, Noah Esquire) her best friend Emma Meminger, Ravenclaw First Year has been left alone to deal with a broken heart after her almost lover, Cyril Tokarev, Gryffindor First Year unexpectedly disappeared from school.
[li]It is rumored Noah Esquire is after the heart of his best friend Leia, who is seemingly blind to his affections for her as she is charmed by Kaleb. It is also said that Noah is jealous of Sam Prince, whom Leia supposedly also fancies, so Noah started a band to rival Sam's just to get Leia's attention.
[li]Arisa Havishmen, Hufflepuff Second Year, was seen kissing Tichondrius Illitharis after the second edition of the Gossip Magazine had been released just to 'prove' something to me, ha. [Link to Topic] Why does Sern Summers, Gryffindor Second Year, put up with this tramp? In other words, why by the cow when you can get the milk for free?
<LI>[li]Lisa Boatwood, Ravenclaw First Year, and Tyson Huntly, Gryffindor First Year have been seen getting quite close lately. [Link to Topic][/li][/ul]

You're nobody, until you're talked about.
Got anything you feel is gossip worthy? Send it in to Gossip Magazine and see it get published!

[Once again, thanks to all those who helped and submitted gossip tips. I am asking that ANYONE who wants to be mention in the magazine PLEASE PM me! It can be about ANYTHING, I don't mind! ^_^

Also! If you see any errors, name misspellings/wrong class year/wrong links! please PM me to let me know so I can fix them. ^_^ ]

Isabella's reaction:
It was another morning after a sleepless night. The Slytherin was very quickly becoming crankier and crankier the longer she didn't sleep. She had stopped attending all classes but her two electives and when her body was overcome with lack of sleep, she'd sometimes crash for an entire day or so. Above all, the Gossip Magazine was really taking its toll on her and she had to admit she was becoming quite sloppy with it, though it was at least looking better than ever. It was clear that she was becoming crankier and thus, meaner, through the magazine as she began saying vicious things without caring who they were about. She had lost track of her schedule, no longer just seeming unorganized but actually being unorganized so when many owls came fluttering in during breakfast that morning, she too like the rest of her classmates was quite surprised to see her magazine land on her empty plate. She picked it up, smiling lightly at the newest glossy cover and rubbed her sleep ridden eyes with large bags under them as she opened it up to read it.

Alyssa's dressed swished as she made a quick turn into the Great Hall. Her Outfit was simple because she was really more just going to see the nest issue of Gossip Girl that had apparantly come out again. While everyone else found it to be a pain in the butt, Alyssa treated it like she would any other gossip magazine. Reading gossip about others lives was a good way to occupy yourself. So Alyssa elegantly made her way over to the Slytherin table and noticed that Isabella was already there. Bella was often the first one, and it came no surprise to Alyssa since Bella loved gossip more then she did!

"Hey Bella, hows this months issue? Oi....you look beat. Have you been sleeping?" Alyssa asked her best friend as she casually picked up a magazine and opened it up to the first page. Within the first story Alyssa noticed that Gossip Girl had seemingly gotten more cruel with she story's she wrote. The Gossip Girl magazine's stories seemed a big harsh, even for Alyssa's taste. When she came upon an article about Abbey and Theodore, Alyssa sighed and rolled her eyes.

'Theo's not going to be happy.' Alyssa thought to herself and sat down onto the stool. The final piece of information that caught her eye was about her finding a boy worthy of her time. With a small shrug of her shoulders she placed the magazine on the table. What was written was somewhat true, the boys here were not able to keep up with her. But she wasn't exactly sure if Vincent was actually going to become her boyfriend, they had only seen eachother twice.

"Wow. Gossip Girls' starting to get a little cruel....don't you think so Bella?" Alyssa asked her as she reached for a piece of wheat bread sitting on a plate in front of her.

Carmen made her way to the breakfast table in a great mood. She had her bestfriend and a very close friend now and she couldn't be happier. As she sat down she noticed a pile of the gossip magazines on the table again and noticed Charlies picture on the front cover. She gasped remembering how angry he had been after the last issue, though it was what brought their friendship together she would hate for him to be in this issue as well. She hated reading these type of things but if it meant sparing Charlies feelings by reading if first and preventing him from reading it if anything nasty was said, then it was worth it. She scanned down through it not knowing any of the names that were mentioned though she did recognise lots of the faces until she came to her own with Charlie and with Kalebs pictures. What was going on? She read through it briefly then had to reread it.
The Hero Doesn't Always Get the Girl
When going out for a simple fly to improve her skills on the pitch, Slytherin First Year Carmen Peregrin found herself enjoying the company of classmate Charlie Linus... Charlie was going to her rescue when out of nowhere, Kaleb Styx, Slytherin First Year, and Carmen's best friend came rushing out of nowhere and saved the damsel's life, accusing Charlie of practically being the one to push her off her broom and ultimately - making him look like a fool.... As much as Kaleb and Carmen deny their attraction for each other, or play it off as just 'best friends' it doesn't matter anymore because Charlie was able to win her over, which was made clear when they were spotted holding hands... With Kaleb chasing after so many other girls, he shouldn't be heartbroken about this news right? We'll see...

Carmen's mouth hung open, how did anyone find out any of this? It was all blown completely out of proportion and just as Charlie and herself were talking again this could tip the scales and maybe not even in her favour. Kaleb and herself weren't attracted to one another, why would they say that? And she held just about anyone's hand if they let her, that wasn't a secret or anything. Carmen bunched up the magazine and tossed it infront of her.

Isabella looked up from the magazine when she saw Alyssa join her out of the corner of her eye. "Hey Aly," she greeted her with a small smile. When she asked if she was sleeping Isabella lied and nodded her head yes. She didn't want to concern her friends with her stupid death omens in her dreams. Isabella looked back down at the magazine as she re-read the things she wrote. Just as she was saying so, Alyssa said that 'Gossip Girl' had gotten meaner. "Yeah," she agreed quietly, raising her eyebrows in surprise at what she'd written about her friend Abbey. She had decided to include the story of Abbey and Theo's kiss in an attempt for the two of them to talk things over, but she definitely did not remember when she had decided to include the private details of Abbey's past. Isabella absentminedly picked up an apple, chewing it as she read the magazine even though she wasn't hungry. She didn't remember writing half of this stuff, could lack of sleep cause someone to blank out? Some of this stuff was harsh, even for her standards. "At least there's nothing bad about you right?" she said with a small smile.

Abbey walked out of the Slytherin common room in a printed singlet and a skirt. Her curls were already slightly askew from frustration with writing an essay for Ancient Runes that she didn't really wish to write at the current moment. She walked into the Great Hall and immediately eyes were on her. They were mocking and judging her, and the young Slytherin knew that it was because the Gossip Magazine was out. Anxiety filled her as she walked towards her friends, trying desperately to ignore the following eyes. She picked up a magazine and scanned them until she read the article about herself.

Abigail's mouth dropped, and tears streamed down her cheeks. She looked down at Alyssa and snarled, "You're the writer aren't you?" She dropped the magazine on the floor as her muscles lost control and became loose. The brunette wanted to throw up, and sink into the floor at the same time. "Why would you do this.. you little," Abbey struggled for a word that wasn't all that becoming of the speaker but at the moment was true because there were so many words she could use to discribe Alyssa currently. "B*tch."

The eyes didn't stop staring at the crying girl throughout this. "I hate you. You had absolutely no business doing this and you deserve just what I got. I hope that someone abuses you the way I was and then someone writes about you in a flithy magazine like yours. Or better yet I hope you drop dead right now," Abbey rambled.

Unable to stay a moment longer, Abbey ran out of the Great Hall as she cried more and more. She needed to find Noah. Theodore. Blake. Anyone. She needed her friends, but they didn't have her back it would seem. Adira and the goth gang did more then Alyssa seemed to have, even though they black mailed her for it, which was much better then this.

Alyssa slammed the magazine down roughly on the table before standing and immediantly glaring at the direction that Abbey ran off into. The girl was lucky she ran off, otherwise she would've been pummled into the ground or hexed like crazy. Alyssa had never been insulted like that before in her life, especially by someomne who was supposed to be her friend. With a vicious snarl Alyssa knocked a cup of pumpkin juice off the table and listened to it smack against the floor roughly. Turning to Bella with a few tears in her eyes, she asked in a hurt but angry tone;

"Why do people keep blaming me for this?!" Alyssa pointed to the magazine before she brought her hand up to rub at her eyes. It was completely unfair that she was getting blamed, especially when Alyssa didn't even know who have the people in the magazine were, at all, nor did Alyssa really crae about these people. She just liked Gossip. Was that so wrong?

Toni didn't know what to do with herself lately. The month of November was confusing enough for this Second Year Slytherin. Now as the holidays were coming up, Toni wasn't sure what she was going to do about it. December marked not only holiday break but the Yule ball. Something she was always looking forward to. Yet no with the arrival of Jenna and her feelings for Sam. Toni wasn't sure how she was going to survive. How on earth would she build the courage to ask Sam to the ball. I won't. Plan and simple I won't be able to ask She thought knowing that truthfully she won't be able to ask someone who did not feel the same way about her to the ball and going as friends would kill her more than going alone. Yet as she walked into the Great Hall, her face dropped. The magazine was out.

Taking her seat she took a magazine away from a first year Slytherin. "I'm on the cover" She said looking at the picture as she saw that Sam's picture was right next to her's. "oh god" She said as she flipped open skipping the first story since it had no use to her. But when she noticed Knight's and Taylor's name her heart sank. Didn't this stupid magazine get enough of there stories? Couldn't they just leave this happy couple alone? Toni doubted it but she read on.

The next piece just happened to be on her and Sam and god knows Jenna. Her brown eyes read the article a few times it sinking in more and more with each read. Why is Toni even bothering with Sam after he dumped her for Jenna? Is she only going after him now that Beau's gone? Here's a tip for you Sam, choose neither! The words that seemed to hit her the most. The questions Toni was sure that even she could answer. Why was she bothering with Sam? Well that seemed like an easy enough answer because she liked him, she had always liked him. Yet the problem was still Jenna. Did Sam like Jenna more than Toni? That was a question this slytherin couldn't answer by herself.

Her eyes looked up from the paper to look at the Hufflepuff table seeing Sam there reading the same magazine. What was he thinking? She couldn't tell yet she could tell he wasn't looking up, he wasn't looking at her. That wasn't a good sign in this Slytherin's mind. Placing the paper down, Toni couldn't read the rest of it. She completely missed the whole Hoshi section would have given her a huge laugh. Maybe this Slytherin would pick up the magazine later but as of now she just sat there not hungry at all anymore.

Theodore walked into the Great Hall with a look of confusion. He could hear various whisperings nad even some people look at him. He scoffed at them and made his way over to the Slytherin table, once he got close enough he could see Alyssa, and she didn't look happy. Once he had gotten to her size he patted her head and grabbed what appeared to be one of those annoying magazines and decided to see what the damage was this time. These magazine were pointless, and theodore could barely understand why everyone got so worked up. The best you could do was ignore what was written. When a story about Theodore and Abbey came up he rolled his eyes and immediantly tossed the paper onto the table.

"Incendio!" Once the paper was on fire Theodore looked towards his sister. Theodore figured that Abbey blamed Alyssa for this. He patted Alyssa's shoulder before he walked out of the Great Hall to find Abbey and see if she was alright.

Zazuka walked into the great hall and looked up into the inchanted sky. "The new issue of GOSSIP must be out." She said quitely then walked on to the tables. Something must of have struck her though ans she walked on and on down the Slytherin table in her dreamy sort of way that made it seem like she wasn't really looking at all the students.

Zazuka was met with darkish curls which made her stop. Her hand wrapped it's self around who she know knew what Isabella because of her aura. "I'm sorry for your loss." She said in her ethral voice that meant she wasn't all there. As slowly and wind-like as she came she left. Zazuka hadn't seen anything but she had felt like those words would mean something to Isabella in a near future.

Kaleb entered the Great Hall, and was the first of his family of Slytherins to enter. Kaleb was not in the best of moods, and needed a lift up. He approached Carmen with a friendly, "Hey." And saw yet another Gossip Magazine. Carmen was upset, and calculating quickly, he picked up an issue, and didn't bother sitting down. Yet, he backed away from his best friend, somehow feeling slightly repelled. He flipped through it, and saw a few pictures of his cousin Hadan and his brother... Kaleb read it and muttered, "This is just stupid!"

Kaleb spared a glance in both of their directions, and saw Aleyha's name. But nothing bad about her. Then he saw it... The Hero Doesn't Always Get the Girl. The title jumped out at him, and Kaleb read. At first, he simply smirked at the first few sentences. "Deny our feelings? What the hell...?" Kaleb's eyes widened in shock at the end of it. He swallowed hard, and closed his bright blue-grey eyes. His blood boiled, the magazine tightened under his fists, until it wrinkled. Charlie won Carmen over? He had a crush on her? No! This was not to be. Kaleb would see through to that. But then he felt amazingly hurt. It was hurting him inside, it was killing him... Kaleb had no idea why he would feel like that.

Kaleb angrily opened his eyes, now black from his anger. He slammed the magazine to the table, and shouted, "Screw this all!" Kaleb continued, "Screw girls! Screw...everything!" Kaleb stormed toward the entrance. His mother just died, he almost lost his best friend, he didn't need this. Kaleb growled under his breath, in Bulgarian, "I'll murder that mudblood if I have to." He shoved the doors open, and went toward the common room, but still had nothing else planned besides just being left alone.

Isabella saw Abbey arrive and immediately knew this wasn't going to be a good thing. Almost immediately she began yelling at Alyssa and accusing her of being the writer. "Hey wait!" Bella snapped at Abbey as she began calling Alyssa names, even wishing for her to drop dead. "Abbey!" Bella yelled, heated by the fact that she would jump to conclusions and take it out on Alyssa without any proof. She saw Theo come in and burn the magazine, then run after Abbey and she looked at Alyssa with apologetic doe eyes. "Come on let's go Aly," she said to Alyssa with her teeth gritted. Abbey was taking it out on the wrong person and if admitting she was Gossip Girl was the only way to get her to realize it, then Bella had to go set things straight.

Just as she was gonna get up, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She jumped slightly and turned to see Zazuka, whom she hadn't spoken to in years. I'm sorry for your loss. What is she talking about? thought Isabella. A knot formed in her stomach as she thought of the death omens in her dreams and paired it with Zuka's condolences, it wasn't just a coincidence. Did she know something? Who was gonna die perhaps? She stood up and glared at her as she said, "Whatever," since she was still somewhat angry at the stranger for dumping her best friend Andrew. "Come on Alyssa," she said running after Abbey.

Jaken entered the Great Hall, a bit behind his brother, speaking with Hadan about what happens at the Yule ball. She seemed a bit excited for it. This made Jaken somewhat glad. After everything she had been through, she needed to have a good time. After all, she just now came to terms with her past. Jaken had a bit of a smile on his face and turned to see Kaleb reading a magazine. Jaken's smile was gone, after seeing Kaleb's sudden change of expression. Can't be anything but the stupid magazine.

Jaken rolled his eyes. He picked up the magazine, and read it himself, and rolled his eyes, "This person will get it now." Jaken was obviously agitated by it, but once Kaleb ran out of the Great Hall, Jaken lowered his eyes, and let his anger go. Jaken murmured, "This has gone far enough, and hurting Kaleb more even after our losses... I'll personally settle this if I have to." Jaken set the magazine down, and said to Hadan, "You might want to read it." With that, Jaken walked out of the Great Hall, to find his brother.

Carmen turned as Kaleb came to stand near her, she would have answered his 'hey' with one of her own but she didn't get a chance to. He picked up the magazine and moved away from her to read it. She couldn't stop him even if she wanted to, instead she watched as the expression on his face changed and before she knew it he was storming out. She bit her lip and sat down on the bench. It felt as if her whole world had just come crashing down. She wanted to go after him but something inside told her not to.
She felt frozen solid, he had been through enough already had certainly hadn't needed to read any trash about them. Her heart felt as if it were being squeezed tight. Stifling a sob she stood up to leave, wanting nothing more than to be alone now.

Alyssa brought up a hand to wipe the tears from her eyes. It was one thing that Abbey was supposed to be her friend, but embarassing her in front of everyone like that was uncalled for. Waiting for Isabella Alyssa decided that if Abbey wanted brawl then so be it, if she had too she'd take of the problem herself....even if it meant getting Theodore to choose sides. No one messed with a Snow and simply walked away from it untouched.

Hadan was chatting with Jaken over the upcoming event. Hadan was excited. Her first one ever! Hadan murmured, "Jaken, something isn't right though..." Hadan thought that the whole Raffael asking her bit was a bit random. There had to be a reason, right? Hadan was wearing a simple outfit and her hair hung loosely around her. Her red eyes gleamed with excitement and suspicion. Something was up, and she wasn't pleased about it.

Hadan watched helplessly as Kaleb read some sort of magazine. Is this the trash I've heard about endlessly? Hadan raised an eyebrow, and took a step back when Kaleb stormed out. "Kaleb..." Hadan shook her head, and her hand went to her head. "He's going through hell and back, just give him a break..." She was speaking more or less to the heavens above. As if that would help. Hadan gave Jaken an odd stare, and stammered, "But I don't think...?" Hadan rolled her eyes and picked up the magazine. Jaken was gone anyway. She flipped through the pages, and she read what made Kaleb so upset.

She skimmed over Abbey's past, and shook her head, "No one wants their past brought back to haunt them. Even if she hasn't gotten over it yet." Hadan rolled her eyes. Then Hadan saw her name, and she murmured, "What...?" Hadan read it and it was a long one. She was a rebound? No, she couldn't be a rebound. Hadan dropped the magazine... Could this be why he suddenly asked her? Because he wasn't over Andy? The very Andy that Jaken was taking to the Yule Ball as nothing but friends? Hadan had no idea whether it was true. She glanced in the direction of the Ravenclaw table. She sighed, and thought harshly, Perhaps my judgment was passed too soon. Hadan walked out of the Great Hall, her eyes flaming, but she couldn't help but feel rather hurt in the abyss of all this anger.

Andrew walked into the Great hall with a yawn. He didn't like to walk up so early on Sunday morning but here he was seeking food. He saw a lot of crowd gathered around the Slytherin table. What is this all about? he wondered dizzily as he put his head and saw what they were all looking at. "Oh! not again"he said looking around at the faces of the people. Obviously they had been mentioned.

He scanned it, frowning. He realized he had been mentioned. If the entire student body had to take a poll on who was one of the nicest Slytherins out there, I know Andrew Bruke, Slytherin Fourth Year, would definitely be in the Top 10 (well really like Top 5 since there are so few 'nice' Slytherins...) Knowing that there aren't many 'nice' Slytherins, it is clear that the rest of the House is made up of Snakes who only care about themselves and how far they get in life, not caring who they stomp on to get to the top. So it's no surprise that Jacob Cooper, Slytherin Second Year, is using Andrew's popularity for himself! Not only has Jacob used him for the popularity but also for his 'tudoring' in which he just gets Andrew to do his assignments for him! The two claim they are best friends, calling themselves the "Emerald Boys" (very cute) but is Andrew being naive to Jacob's cruel intentions? Why can't Jacob find friends his own age and stop taking advantage of Andrew's friendship! If I were Andrew, I'd think twice about their friendship and get out while I still could!

He read it five times, letting it to sink. He couldn't believe this. Angry rose in him and he rolled the paper and threw it and hit someone. He didn't care who it was. He was very angry. Whoever was writing this was pure evil, it had to be a Slytherin because they knew the dorm name. Andrew didn't want

Jacob dragged himself through the double doors of the great hall and up to the Slytherin table.He didn't bother to greet anyone he met on the way to it.He deposited himself on the bench and yawned lazily.He felt sleepy because of the late night revision for the upcoming exams.

When he really thought about it he hardly remembered what he was subject reading last night not to mention what topic and what details he had tried to cram.He shook his head as if to clear his head of the haze that seemed to be filled in it.He looked up and arround.Something seemed to be up.

He found out what it was moments later.He was hit i the face by what seemed to be a magazine.He looked up to see who was the doer of the act and looked at Andrew.He seemed to be disturbed about something.Jacbs eyes traveled to the front cover of the magazine and realized that it was the third issue of the Gossip Mag.

He had read the preivious ones and they had said some stuff about Andrew's personal life which Jake knew was not true.He had no attraction towards Lexi and he was sure Caina didn't do the makeover to impress him.Jacob had thought that silly stuff like that wouldn't bother Andrew but this time Jacob was sure something very ridiculous was printed.

He opened the mgagazine and flipped through the pages and caught Andrew's name on one page.He started reading from the top.His eyes flickered to Andrew before he began.Andrew had either given too much attention to the rubbish the Gossip Mag printed or it was something serious.

If the entire student body had to take a poll on who was one of the nicest Slytherins out there, I know Andrew Bruke, Slytherin Fourth Year, would definitely be in the Top 10 (well really like Top 5 since there are so few 'nice' Slytherins...) Knowing that there aren't many 'nice' Slytherins, it is clear that the rest of the House is made up of Snakes who only care about themselves and how far they get in life, not caring who they stomp on to get to the top. So it's no surprise that Jacob Cooper, Slytherin Second Year, is using Andrew's popularity for himself! Not only has Jacob used him for the popularity but also for his 'tudoring' in which he just gets Andrew to do his assignments for him! The two claim they are best friends, calling themselves the "Emerald Boys" (very cute) but is Andrew being naive to Jacob's cruel intentions? Why can't Jacob find friends his own age and stop taking advantage of Andrew's friendship! If I were Andrew, I'd think twice about their friendship and get out while I still could!

Jacob finished reading,the magazine clunched tightly in his hands which he realised were shaking with fury."That it rubbish!"he yelled outraged."Utter rubbish and whoever's written that is a dirty little lying coakroach!"he balled up the issue of magazine and put it on the table.He took out his wand and pointed it at the magazine letting his anger flow through the tip of his wand.It emmitted a shower of red sparks which left the magazine burning.

He looked up at Andrew not sure what he thought.Was he angry on him or was he angry on whoever had written the magazine.Random phrases kept running through his head ...Jacob Cooper, Slytherin Second Year, is using Andrew's popularity for himself!......he just gets Andrew to do his assignments for him!......Why can't Jacob find friends his own age and stop taking advantage of Andrew's friendship!

Jacob turned on Andrew as someone to take out his fury on,"You don't believe that piece of sh!t do you?"he demanded banging his fist on the table.The whole piece of writing was completely a lie and Jacob would have loved to curse the one who had written it.

Andrew didn't look up at his victim as he read the Gossip Mag. He however turned his head to see who was calling the writer of the Mag a lying little cockroach. He recognized the voice as Jake's. "Jake.." he said in disbelief as his friend asked him if he trusted the Magazine. Of course he didn't. How could Jake think I would trust this piece of crap? he thought looking at Jacob banging his fist on the table.

"Jake, how can you think I would?"he asked anger rising in him. "Me of all people, who this Mag targets all the time?" he asked as he picked up his bag and looked at his friend for a last time. "I thought you knew me" he said in a whisper before leaving the Great Hall.

Lexi was quiet not happy today, her Aunt send her some dresses for the yule ball that she's not going to attend. She lazy walked inside of the great hall to take her breakfast which she always avoided because of her diet or its it the diet. Lexi shrugged her shoulder and went to the slytherin house. She then lift her head when she heard shouting, "What the hell is going in here?" She whispered to herself.

Lexi sat beside her friend, Andrew, which she didn't remember that they were supposed to ignore each other. "Hey, what's happening here?" Lexi asked the two, frowning. When she spotted a black bird on the ceiling flying toward her. Isabella, drop something on her plate, lucky there is no food or anything at it. Lexi took the mini magazine which she recognize as the gossip magazine.

She lazy opened it and read the back part first, "What the..." Lexi gasp, her name was on it again. "Freaking sh1t.. This is not true, the pretty committee is just for me and Ally. I'm not making another Glam Squad." She said looking from Andrew to Jacob.

Andrew looked aside as Lexi came in and sat beside him. "I thought we were not on talking terms" he said with a frown at her and then looked at Jake. "I know that, I understand...But you don't" he said as he picked up his goblet and drank all the pumpkin juice in one breath.

Brodie had woken up that morning with a feeling of dread, he just knew today would be a bad day. He got dressed and cleaned up before he made his way down to the great hall. Every one seemed in an uproar, he noticed he was getting some very strange looks, epically from the Hufflepuff and Slytherin tables. Brodie sat down at the Slytherin table and then saw why everyone was so upset, some sort of magazine? He picked it up and began skimming through it, after a bit he came to his name, wait what?, he thought going back to the top of the article.

An Odd Couple in So Many Ways
Slytherin First Year Brodie Fudge is known to be a completely heartless person, nicknamed the 'Demon Child' so it was shocking when many spotted him talking to someone who wasn't pure blood like himself. As if that weren't enough against Brodie's qualifications, the person wasn't a Slytherin either! Shocking to see Brodie socialize with someone who didn't meet any of those two qualifications. However Derrik Agile, Hufflepuff Second Year, may just be Brodie's kryptonite. The two were spotted sharing an extremely intimate kiss after Derrik comforted Brodie! Could it be that the reason Brodie was so angry towards everyone was that he was afraid of admitting the truth to himself? Will Brodie be taking Derrik to the Yule Ball now? We don't know, one things for sure however, Brodie's friend, Slytherin First Year, Aleyha Devearux, was not pleased about this couple.

Brodie kept reading it over and over again hoping it didn't really saw what it did. His mouth had popped open in the form of an o. ....... my life is over, I can't believe anyone saw that he thought. Much to Brodie's dislike blush had creeped up on his cheeks. Brodie dropped the magazine on the table before putting his head in his hands and groaning slightly.

Lexi heard Andrew said something that pissed her off, she just forgot about it. "If you don't want. Then don't, lucky i forgot about it." She said angrily, Lexi stood up, drag the magazine and went straight out of the great hall. How she wish she didn't went out for breakfast.

Aleyha had entered with her family, but one by one, they had left her. Aleyha shrugged, "Oh well..." Aleyha picked up one of the magazines, and read, snickered at a few parts, and narrowed her eyes on a few parts. She raised an eyebrow when she read her name. Well, at least it was the truth. She wasn't happy about Brodie and Derrik. Like she has anything to worry about, she told Derrik to back off, and he has. This made her feel proud of herself. Aleyha's concerns then switched to Brodie, who had his head in his hands.

Aleyha approached him, and put the magazine on the table. She placed a hand on his shoulder, "Brodie, everything will be okay. If anyone says anything to you, I'll shut them up, permanently." Aleyha grinned somewhat, as Fenrir stirred a bit on her neck. Her white blond hair was about her, and made her look like an angel with her white skin. Though she knew very well she was no angel.

Brodie felt a hand on his shoulder before hearing Aleyha's sweet voice. "Thanks, but I can take care of myself" he muttered lifting his head up again, "this is all the mud bloods fault, I'll kill him" Brodie snarled. Brodie looked up at then angelic face of Aleyha and smiled at her and Fenrir. Brodie had intended on asking Aleyha to Yule Ball that day, but wasn't sure if he should anymore... "So, do you have any plans for today?" he asked.

Andrew didn't stop Lexi from going. He was in no mood to ask her to stay. He was feeling very angry about all this and he no longer felt like having breakfast. He stood up and gave Jake a piercing gaze and then walked away. Andrew was going back to his dormitory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back