Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Well this is Dannii, she is in her fourth year of schooling and has no friends. Dannii is a bit of a tomboy at the moment so as well as friends I would love to have someone who could slowly push her to be a bit more girly :) . Here's Dannii's personality.
Dannii can be a very nice person when she wants to be, but mostly she is cold but not mean. This is because Dannii likes to get to know people before she throws them selves at them. When someone does get to know Dannii they have a loyal and trusting friend for life. Friendship and family are the most important things to Dannii so she doesn't just make friends with anyone. Dannii is not the type to be walked all over and stands up for what she believes fiercely. Dannii also believes in not holding back the people she is close to, so if something is wrong with her she will push others along and refuses for them to hold them selves back.

Guys or girls it doesn't rally matter but I would like for her friends to be between 3rd and 5th year.

I could offer up Efeyenia Samartzi here ^_^

Nia is known for being in the 'Glam Squad' so from there you know that she has a great dress sence :p She loves girly clothes, dress/skirts and the like and very femine in her dress sence :lol: She is a Slytherin but she's a nice Slytherin (because I fail at bad :r ) She's easy to get along with and can be a bit quiet around people at first because she knows the Glam Squad have some sort of bad rep which doesn't involve her. But once the barrier has been broken she is a very loyal friend and good to get along with. She spends a lot of her time in the Fashion area of the Conglomatered Arts Club working on her own creations so she could easily help Dannii dress more girly :)

Let me know what you think ^_^

Sounds perfect! ^_^ I think they could be good friends. Why when you say 'help Dannii dress more girly' do I see Efeyenia wrestling Dannii to the ground trying to get make-up on her? xD

Dannii Merrythought said:
Sounds perfect! ^_^ I think they could be good friends. Why when you say 'help Dannii dress more girly' do I see Efeyenia wrestling Dannii to the ground trying to get make-up on her? xD
Because she so totally would :r

Do you want to set up the RP or me? Any ideas what we should RP about?

We offically need to rp that sometime =))

Umm, Dannii could have ripped her favorite pair of shorts and since she sucks at repairing spells she took them to theArt Club to see if someone could help? And could you please start it? My mom is yelling at me to get off the computer. :doh:

Thanks ^_^ I've replied :)

I can offer up Ariah Zhefarovich to be friends with Dannii.

Ariah is ultimately a nice girl, but slowly as the years go by she's getting to be less and less kinder, especially towards muggle-borns and everything. She's also a huge klutz and happens to be in Slytherin. Ariah is not very shy but does tend to stand her ground at times to avoid being bullied by people. She loves the outdoors and plants so she's outside more than anywhere else. And She also happens to be fairly girly for the most part and all around someone that is easy to be friends with.

Sounds awesome :D

Would you like to start an RP or myself?

I have Joceline. Since Wendy moved away she has been completely broken and hurt, and considering dropping out of school and I need a reason for her to stay. Maybe someone, *cough Dannii cough* could be her friend and convince her not to leave hoggies like she has so wanted to do since she stepped in it?

Let me know if you need more info on my bby.

Awe poor Joce :(

I think Dannii might have a bit of a problem convincing Joce to stay considering she wants to drop out herself but she could try :p I've read some of your RP's as Joce and I think they could get along well ^_^ Would you like me to start the RP?

Then we'll find a way for them both to stay and in the process, help Dannii become girly because that is what Joce is. :) If you'd like to start, feel free. As long as it isn't anywhere too high up, she is kind of afraid of heights.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back