OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey everyone. Just an short one. Perhaps an hard we will see.

Ma girl Giselle Rosenberg could use an date for once to the Yule Ball. She is only interested in boys (for what I now know) someone who’s around her age or bit younger/older is fine to me. If the boy likes quidditch it can be hard but we could also see how that turns out.

I love to see the options, so let me know ;)

I wonder how Stefan would feel about Yule Ball. Or would ask a date to Yule Ball. Or it can be a dare for him from his cousins. So I have Stefan Kozlov to offer here.

I wonder how Stefan would feel about Yule Ball. Or would ask a date to Yule Ball. Or it can be a dare for him from his cousins. So I have Stefan Kozlov to offer here.
That is fine! Could you start something perhaps. I have no idea how Giselle will react but I just think it will be fine. But only if he had asked her haha?

That is fine! Could you start something perhaps. I have no idea how Giselle will react but I just think it will be fine. But only if he had asked her haha?
How about an invite hours before the ball? Like an hour. Lol. And I can start something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back