The French girl needs friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zascha Bresilley

Hey everyone.

Zascha is an orphan. She was adopted by the Bresilleys when she was three and now hates her step dad and step sister. She likes her step mum but doesn't exactly love her.
Zascha has just transferred from HS to Durmstrang and could do with some friends or enemies or whatever.
If you have any ideas then just post and I'll get back to you ASAP. :D

Moko can do a few rp's with her ;)
don't know if they'd really be friend friends but they can like each enough I guess
Zascha is two years younger than her but Moko is a prefect and as head strong and willful as she is, she keeps an eye out on the younger ones sometimes ;)

I have a 16 year old called Zehava Brimital. She could be an older friend? :)

Heya, I have three Durmstrang students that could be friends with her.

First year, Ivana Kalforovich. She's slightly weird, a little childish and hasn't really had any experience with bad things, her brother and father have given her a sheltered life.

Thirteen year old, Markov Kalforovich. Ivana's older brother. He's a bit of a flirt and doesn't have the best of friends but he's a pretty good kid. He's very protective over his sister.

Sixth year Jake Kiernan. He's a flirt and a prankster. He's the type of man that would hold a door for a lady and wouldn't hurt one. A 'gentlemen'.

Any of those okay?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back