The four fantastic Slytherins

Andrew Bruke

Andrew was feeling very hungry maybe because of the cold.Waking up at eight he had a nice bath and walked to the Great Hall in search of his breakfast.As he settled on the Slytherin table, he looked around and the table seemed to be deserted.Maybe because everyone was either asleep or reading for tommorow's exam unlike him.Well, Andrew was different.

He took some bacon and scrambled eggs and a toast and started eating hoping there was someone in the whole of this school who would be joining him.

Caina woke up that morning pulling the covers off of her wishing that she hadn't the moment she did. The cold weather had made the dorm almost as cold. Shivering slightly, she pulled the covers back on. "Maybe I'll just say I'll just stay in bed" She said to herself.

That obviously wasn't a plan for moments after this thought her stomach began to growl. Drat she thought as she once again pulled off the covers this time rushing to pull on heavier clothes. Along with her normal attire, Caina pulled on a nice and warm hoodie. fixing her hair quickly in the mirror, Caina left the dorm.

Walking into the great hall, soon after, Caina noticed that Andrew was already there. "Hey" she said greeting him warmly as she took a seat next to him. Looking around at the food that was available, Caina placed a sunny side egg a her plate and began to pour herself some orange juice.

"What brings you here so early?" Caina asked as she took a sip of the orange juice.

Andrew was eating as Caina appeared. "Hello, up so early?"he asked her and smiled when she asked him the same. "Yeah, I was feeling hungry as I hadn't had any dinner."he explained Caina. "What about you, is it hunger or is it no sleep or something else?"he asked her as he continued to eat.

Jacob was in a great mood as he made his way from the owlery,across the lawns and the snow,to the great hall.The weather was so disagreeable that on a day like this he would have stayed in his dorm but his mood made him much warmer.
He entered the entrance hall and climbed up the marble staircase to the double doors of the great hall.
Upon entering he saw Andrew sitting with a charming girl of about Andrew's age,having breakfast.He made his way up to them smiling and greeted,"Hello Andrew."to Andrew and to the girl he said,"Hi, My name is Jacob Cooper.What's your name?"
He took a seat beside Andrew flashing them a smile that showed all hs white teeth.

As Andrew heard another familiar voice, he knew it was Jacob."Hey Jake, I didnt wake you.I thought you were deep in sleep so how come?"he asked him as he sat.He was glad that Caina and Jake had finally met. Only Pez remained. Andrew allowed Caina to introduce herself instead of him doing the introductions.

Caina smiled but rolled her eyes playfully as Andrew said he hadn't had dinner. "I swear I am going to have to drag you down to the great hall for every meal if you keep skipping" She said teasing though. For a girl who couldn't imagine skipping a meal, Caina was surprised at how many Andrew missed. Probably just because of the time of year but still.

Reaching over Caina grabbed a nicely toasted piece of bread. "I just woke up starving" Caina said dipping her toast into the eye yolk before taking a small bite of the toast. Before Caina could say another word she noticed another boy coming over to them.

Learning soon, as the boy introduced himself, that that was Jacob, Andrew's roommate. "Nice to meet you Jacob" Caina said rather politely. "I'm Caina" She said as she reached out and grabbed her cup, taking a small sip of pumpkin juice.

"No,I woke up before you.I was in the owlery."he told Andrew and then smiled at the girl who was called Caina"Nice to meet you too."
He took a piece of toast and applied butter on it.He was starving,partly because of the cold weather and partly because there wan't much of a variety of things that came under 'vegetarian'.He was having very small meals and was hungry very often.He thought about all the food at his house.
He was happy that he was going to go back home in this vacation.

Andrew watched as two of his three best friends introduced themselves.He heard Jacob saying he woke up earlier than him."Than maybe I saw your ghoul"he joked as he ate.Just than Pez arrived, wow was it a slytherin day or what. "Hey Pez. everyone this is Pez and Pez, this is Caina and Jacob"he introduced them."You are going to join us, won't you?"he said it rather than asking because he knew she would. She was one among his best friends so she just couldn't deny it.

Caina couldnt imagine waking up early than this. Really she wasn't a morning person. Not at all. This third year Slytherin would sleep all day if she could. Dipping her toast into the egg yolk, Caina took a bit. At least the breakfast was good here, something she didn't really know. Rarely had she gotten up in time to eat breakfast.

When Andrew began to speak to a girl named Pez, Caina looked over at a girl that she had only seen in the common room passing about. Nodding her head once as Andrew introduced her. "Hey" She said smiling slightly as Caina took yet another sip of her pumpkin juice.

"Hey Pez" he said to the girl with whom he had played snowball fight.He was racking his brain to bring up some tropic.Then it came.
"So Andrew what is your fav subject?" he asked thinking about his own favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back