The Founding Members Of The Band

Eliza watched in silent horror when a Slytherin girl came and started to insult the band. Eliza was sure that she knew the girl's face. After a short moment, Eliza remembered the girl. Her name was Isobel and she was surely a part of the Dark Elites, that group of first years who had shaken the whole Slytherin house during an encounter with the upperclass men.

Eliza didn't have any plans to talk, or simply, she couldn't She would never let herself go against the Dark Elites. So she quietly backed away, hiding behind the other students in the room.

It seems like they were all talking at once when they responded back to Isobel. However she was able to catch a few of their words and insults back which made Isobel laugh sarcastically. "Like I'm going to tell you my name you big freak." she spatted at Ella, twisting her head slightly towards the gryffindor girl. "Don't make me gag. A band? You serious." Isobel had all in the right mind to just punch her dead in the face. "Why would I join the likes of your moronic band of idiots" she question her upper lip purred into a devious smirk. Isobel didn't even acknowledge the boy, he looked like trailer white-trash the boy probably never heard of using a comb before. Isobel glare went straight for the weakest bunch of them all, the Slytherin girl that was slowly backing up. Isobel toyed with a necklace around her neck as she moved forward giving the girl a distasteful look. "You there." she rounded the group as she made her way towards the girl circling around her form. "Aren't you a slytherin? Why are you here with these scums?" she question the girl more.

Ella stepped between Isobel and Eliza. "So," she said. "If we're such "scum" then why are you here? If someone catches you, they could think you're hanging out with us. And you know how much harm that would do. So, you enjoy being here, that's obvious. You're willing to take the risk to be here and get caught with us." She used her fingers again to make quotation marks. She stood in front of Eliza, facing Isobel. She wanted to punch the smirking girl. "Anyway," she said, a small smile forming on her lips. "If freaks, idiots, and morons are the best insults you can come up with, at least say something that actually doesn't sound like you're desperate to insult people. You can't cover it up, I know people like you." Of course, that last part was partially true. She had known bullies before, but now she didn't know any. Well, there was Isobel though.

She winked at Seth and Sidda, not letting Isobel see it, to tell them to stand up to her more. She still didn't want to have to make the girl bleed. It would be a horrible first impression on her new friends, and Eliza might even fear her. "And not all Slytherins hate the other houses because they think they're superior," she said. "Some of them actually have sense in their bones, of course, you wouldn't be one of those people. I wouldn't judge people by their house, but you probably don't know what I'm getting at. You know what, I'll let you think for once and you can figure it out yourself."

Sidda listened in horror as the Slytherin girl noticed Liza. Shivers. This could mean that Liza would pay dearly for being in the band. Sidda moved slightly to further block her from view and listened as Ella fought back with the girl. It seemed Ella was similar to Sid. Perfect. The snake wouldn't stand a chance. "I'm not sure that would be such a good idea," Sid chipped in after Ella. "If she starts thinking, her hair will start to burn. So why don't you save yourself the trouble and leave? If you don't, I WILL force you." With that, Sid stepped forward slightly, balling her hands up into fists. Sid only fist-fought when she was mad, but boy was she ticked off. She had kinda hoped that she wouldn't have tofight in front of her new friends, but had no hesitation in taking on the girl. Sidda looked small and an easy target, but she had sent 17-year-old boys to A & E (OOC: like ER) with broken bones. She wasn't afraid, and just hoped that Liza wouldn't get too freaked out.

Eliza watched as Sidda threatened Isobel. Somehow, she wasn't afraid. Somehow, her old personality was haunting her right now. That day... That fight... She stared at Isobel, not realizing that Eliza had that old look on her face, that look that seemed so emotionloss, so void. This was why Eliza was sorted to Slytherin. It was not a mistake, not a coincidence. The sorting only proved to Eliza that that day still haunts her.

For a moment she stayed like that. But then the feeling of fear came back to her. She watched as the others prepared to fight the girl. "S-Stop... Don't fight h-here..." she muttered, glancing at everyone so that they could see her.

Seth watched as Lizzy tried to herself behind the others when the Isobel girl spotted her. Seth sighed, why were the Dark Elites trying to make so much trouble? He knew they were made up of snakes, but wasn't it just a stereotype that snakes were supposed to mean and all? Who did the Dark Elites think they were, treating the other students like crap? Seth nodded, listening to Ella argue back with Isobel.' Wow, that girl sure can fight!' he thought, watching Ella. Seth liked girls who were brave and not afraid to say things that was on their mind, and he was very much impressed by Ella's reaction.

Seth stood there quietly, as Sid began to fight with the girl verbally. He was the only boy there and it would be normal for the boy to fight for the others, but Ella and Sid seemed to have taken his place, but Seth was alright with it. At least he didn't have to waste his energy fighting with the girl.

"Yeah snake, I give you ten seconds to leave, or we will..."
he said to Isobel, staring deeply into her eyes. 'Wow nice eyes, snake.' he thought, before forcing himself to focus on getting rid of Isobel.

Seth turned to face Eliza when he heard her mutter something about the fight.

Isobel was very impressed by Ella reaction, and wasn't shock at all when Sid stepped right in. The girl looked like a fighter. They both did, and to fight for her fellow housemate had blown Isobel out of the waters. Though she remain her grounds, stone faced, only but a smirk played across her lips. "All I hear is you trashing and no bashing" Isobel wasn't much of a fighter. But a few times she did fought where always memorable especially when she was going up against two girl at once. "Come on take your best shot" she cleared her hair out of face, and caress the side of her cheeks to wait for the first blow. Even if Isobel was defeated she was already plotting revenge on the so called band. "Let's see how tough you are up against a Slytherin" she taunted some more.

-Sorry Lames-

Belle sat in the six floor corridor, wondering why she simply didn't get up and go into the student lounge. She couldn't be bothered standing up, but she didn't want to be stepped on. Somebody had already tripped over her once, though she couldn't imagine why they didn't see her. Am I invisible or something? Belle wondered. She finally decided to get up, and realized she couldn't feel her leg. She'd been sitting on her leg too long and it had gone numb. Great.

Belle half-walked, half-limped into the student lounge and saw something that looked like a fight beginning. "Woah, fighting, not good!" she exclaimed, glaring at everyone. "I'm guessing this has something to do with those pathetic Slytherin firsties." she said quietly.

Ella continued to stand in front of Eliza, giving a very tiny wink that only the person who it was shown to could see it to Sidda for stepping in. They were kind of alike. "Oh, you really want my best shot? I don't think you do," she said to Isobel, remembering how she had hurt people in the past because they were being mean: broken bones, bleeding, etc. Then she said to the girl who looked a bit older than her, "Well, we know one who sure is pathetic. She should be punching me right now, but she's scared. Of either me or getting in trouble, and I'm guessing trouble. Which kind though, not sure at all." She turned to Eliza for a quick second, just to make sure that she was okay and wasn't starting to fear her. She sighed. Don't make me give you a broken arm, Isobel, she thought. It would make a horrible impression on all these people who could actually be friends. Sidda might understand, but I don't know about Eliza or Seth. You're asking for it, but I need to restrain myself. She told herself inside of her head to calm down and to only fight with fists if absolutely necessary, but it sure was hard with Isobel smirking in her face.

She knew who's picture she would have put on the archery target the next time she went out at night when nobody else was there. She loved those moments where the arrow made contact with the target and came oh so close to the bullseye. She would have to wait until the break from school, though. Ella wished that she could go somewhere else so that Isobel would be left alone with her stupid, cowardly, horrible self. She leaned over to Sidda and whispered so nobody else could hear, "Fists are a no go at the moment. We wouldn't want the professors to think that we are people who love to cause trouble. But if it goes too far... you know what to do, and I'll do it as well. Double the trouble for Isobel." She smiled at her, then turned back towards Isobel, her eyes showing how she felt. Fearless, not afraid to stand up to her. She wondered if anybody had stood up to the bully before. Most people didn't do what she did. She wished that she could go inside of the girl's head. Just to get inside information. Like weaknesses or unhappy history that would help her immensely.

Isobel hissed at the girl who just enter, "Don't talk you pathetic wannabe." she let out a cold chuckle than looked back at Ella. "If you really want to get am me than why don't we take this outside" she smirked, unaffected by what Ella was saying. "Come on what do you have to lose? Outside in the courtyard?" she kept pushing her button. It was better that way, she could handle them both in the courtyard. Isobel folded her arms up to her developing chest. "Scared?" she taunt her more. Isobel would have already jumped the girl, but if she were gang up she knew the outcome. She just wanted to see how far the leader would take it, if she really wanted to go there.

Sidda was glaring at the Slytherin, trying to stare her down, when another, slightly older, girl joined them.She listened to the older girl comment, and Ella and the snake, verbally spar, trying to calm herself down enough to make sure she wouldn't hit the girl. After all, Ella was right. She didn't want the teachers to hate her. Then she heard the snake talk about the courtyard. "Why are you afraid of fighting us here? You think you'll be able to find some friends before we get there. No such luck. You came asking for trouble, you deal with the consequences." Sid was mad. Really mad. She could taste a coppery, burnt taste on her tongue, couldn't hitnk straight, and was seeing red. She didn't want to start the fist fight, but was getting so mad she could barely stop herself. "Someone hold me back or I'm gonna smash her face" Sid murmured to the others behind ehr. She didn't want to start fighting if Ella wasn't going to. She just hoped that if the snake kept taunting them, and Ella still wouldn't fight, the others would be strong enough to keep her back.

(Uh Ella...what do you want Ella and Sidda to do if it goes too far? Spells, fists, tackle her...? I have no idea. P.S. You changed your avatar/siggy! I got such a shock when i saw it! woah!)
(Isobel/Ysobella, can someone say Isobel's name? I'm getting annoyed with typing 'The Slytherin girl' all the time. Plus, that way Sid can insult her more. And she knows their names.)

Isobel looked at Sid than laughed again, her laughter filling up the room. It wasn't a very enjoyable one. It was rather annoying and she knew that would priss the girl off. Isobel loved the fact she can get someone so fire up, without even doing much damage. Words truly do hurt the weak she thought to herself. Toying with her necklace again, she started to move back outside towards the door. "I'm wasting my time with a bunch of imbecile, I gave you more than enough time to strike." she laughed some more as she sauntered out of the room disappearing into the corridors. Course this wasn't going to be the last time they were going to see Isobel. She was sure going to raise hell when she see them again.

(Sorry was going to Join but can't D.E member)

Sidda breathed a sigh of relief as the Snake left. She didn't care what the girl thought, she was just gald shee hadn't had to hit her. She turned to the others. "Well, I'm glad that's over. Are you OK, Liza?" She was worried that Liza would be bullied later, and that she would be afraid of Siddalee because she had seen her fighting. She also wondered whether Seth would mind, but she was sure that Ella would understand what had just happened. They would have to make an agreement to keep an eye out for Liza. "Phew! Well, now that the snake's gone, where were we?"

Seth stood still, still standing in front of Eliza. Everything was happening so fast. Ella and Sid were fighting with Isobel, some girl called Ysobella had just joined them. He wanted to say something rude back to Isobel since her behavior was way beyond the limit he could take in, but Isobel had just simply walked away, most probably looking for her 'Dark Elite' friends. Seth heaved a sigh of relief, at least they could concentrate on the band issue now.

Seth suddenly remembered that he had some chocolate frogs in his jeans pocket. He immediately reached in and grabbed a handful. "Here take one, it kinda relaxes the body." he said to the girls, passing around some chocolate frogs. Seth loved chocolate, and he felt that eating chocolate could affect his moods.

"Yeah, where were we ladies? Something about naming the band right?"
he asked, after Sid asked.

Since Belle's entrance had made no effect whatsoever, she had decided to sit down and wait until one of two things happened. A: people would start fighting and Belle would have to get a professor, or B: Isobel would leave. She was glad that the outcome of the 'fight' had come to B.

She listened to the first years talking, and heard something about naming a band. "Are you guys starting a band?" Belle asked curiously from the arm of the chair she was perched on. "Can I join?"

Ella glared at the door, as if Isobel were still standing there. "Wimp," she muttered. "Didn't hurt anyone and walked away. More like run away. No good insults. She asks why we aren't fighting when she isn't. Just trying to get under our skin. I am not going to let that happen. Never in a lifetime will she win."

She turned to Sidda, Seth and Eliza again. "Yeah.. we were naming the band," she said, after thanking Seth and taking a chocolate frog. "Thanks. I love chocolate. Anyway, seems like we haven't completed making a band and it already has an enemy. It sure is hard to keep myself from punching her face in to a pancake." This was, of course, an exaggeration, but she wanted to do it. She ate the chocolate, loving it. She was a huge chocolate fan. She immediately calmed down, and thanked Seth again.

She turned back to the new girl who seemed to be older than the rest of them. "Anyway," she said to the older girl. "Of course you can join. Sorry about that moment, that bully just came in here and arted acting like this was her property or something... I'm not always like that. Only with bullies who are mean to me or my friends. We also need suggestions for a band name. I might be able to think of something in a while, just not at the moment." Ella smiled at the older girl.

Sidda expressed her feelings towards Isobel's hasty retreat by sticking her tongue out at the door. Then she turned to see Seth offering her a chocolate frog. 'Thanks," she said, taking it and leaning against a chair. 'for band names. Um...I'll think of something, and make a list. What kind of band will it be? Like, will we play jazz, or rock, or what kind of music?"

Ella smiled finally. "What a relief that she's gone," she said. "Now we can actually get started without being distracted by anger. So, I was thinking rock-ish pop-ish type of music. For a name, I can only think of lame things. But how about... Vanilla Lightning? It's bad, but I might be able to come up with something else. I'm sure you guys will be a lot better than me at coming up with these things."

She hoped that they could cover up for her being not so creative with words.

((Short, I need to go to sleep.))

"Vanilla Lightning? It makes me think of Panna Cotta!" Sidda giggled, and promptly fell backwards and landed in a heap on the floor. "Ow! Dang it...I'm OK!" She called from behind the couch. She jumped up, blushing. She hoped that the others wouldn't tease her about being a clutz. The only time Sidda was ever co-ordinated was when she was onstage. "That's gonna leave a mark," she muttered, rubbing her elbow.

(Goodnight)

Ella smiled at Sidda. "Good thing you're okay," she said. "But are you sure your elbow is okay? Don't want you thinking you have to stay if you're hurt. And I'm not very creative with words, so you guys might have to cover for me on that." She didn't say anything about Sidda falling. She knew that she hated it when she fell and people teased her. She was a clutz sometimes, and Sidda was a lot like her as well as a friend and fellow band member. There was no way she wanted her to feel bad.

((Thanks. :) ))

Sidda grimanced at Ella. "It's fine. It'll just bruise. Happens all the time." She was thankful that Ella hadn't teased her. She then showed Ella a bruise on her knee. "Last Tuesday. Like I said, it happens all the time." She smiled. Hopefully, the others would get used to her being a clutz. She thought Ella seemed like she knew what it was like. 'Maybe we're more alike than I thought.' Sidda thought to herself. "I'm OK with words, so I'll cover. Um.....Phoenix Ablaze. Big Bang. I'll keep thinking." She smiled at Ella, but suddenly became serious as inspiration hit her. "Um, I better write this down..." She muttered, giggling as she rummaged in her bag for a quill, some ink and a scrap of parchment.

"That's good," Ella said. "And those band names are pretty good... I came up with a few. How about We Rock Out Loud, but abbreviated to W.R.O.L? Or maybe... Firecrackers or Gunpowder?"

She sighed, wishing that she was more creative with words. To be honest, she hadn't thought that she would actually get this far in to starting a band, it was more like a dream. But her dream had become real life. She was excited and hoped that her really talkative side didn't show. Then she would be talking the whole day.

As she scrawled onto the parchement her suggestions and Ella's thoughts, Sidda added a few more, saying them out loud as she wrote. "Those are cool. Uh...Fuse. Dysfunctions. Home Road. Moon's View. Cinnamon Moon," Sidda said, smiling at the others as she thought of her cooking adventures using cinnamon. "I'm addicted to cinnamon. Um...Big Bang Evolution. Survival Instincts. Burning Dreams. Burnt tongues." She stopped there, surprised at her sudden outpour of names. She hadn't known that she had so many ideas. The last band she had been in was already named when she joined it, and so she hadn't had a chance to think of ideas. It was cool to be in a band as it was born. This was going to be better than last time, Sidda could feel it.

((Sorry for this delay and the bad post, I was busy with homework and stuff on the day you replied, then yesterday I had a small fever, and today my brain is all wacky so I can't come up with much.))

Ella smiled at Sidda.

"Those are great, Sidda," she said. "Maybe.... something with Phoenix in it? Or.... with Siren? Phoenix Siren? Phoenix... Flame? Phoenix Ablaze? Something with Fire in it? Phoenix Fire! Fountain of Fire? Fire Fountain? My brain just went crazy. Don't expect me to be doing that all the time."

She smiled at the group again.

((It's all good, I haven't been on for ages either. I was away at the beach, and have had mega amounts of homework too. Aw, poor sick you! I hope you feel better real soon. :console: ))

Sidda smiled back at Ella, then quickly scrawled down the names she had come up with, giggling at Ella's "crazy brain" joke. Her tongue stuck out a bit as she wrote, but Sidda didn't notice. "Naw, you're brain didn't go crazy. It just used up its quota for band names for today all at once. And I won't expect it, but if that's you not being good with words..." she smiled at Ella and quickly pulled a face at her, sticking out her tongue and crinkling her nose. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back