The Founding Members Of The Band

((Delay, I went somewhere today and I've kind of been trying to think of something, but failing.))
"That's not mine for the day," Ella said as a joke. "That should probably hold for a month! That was me using up my creativity with words for the month all at once. Come on, anything you can think of, guys!"

She smiled at the group, hoping everyone would contribute ideas.

((Come on, the topic isn't just for Sidda and Ella!!! Your characters are being awfully quiet at the moment.... :r ))

Eliza seems like she was still in a state of shock or she was just dumbfounded but she's just awfully silent as she listened to Ella and Sidd talking. "Hmmm...I really suck at thinking of names sorry, but I like the phoenix with something in it." said Eliza as she smiled to them.

(sorry for the late reply, got caught up with another RP...and sorry again...just can't think of any other names)

((Don't worry about it.))

Ella smiled at Eliza.

"It's no problem at all, at least we have Sidda," she said. "Apparently I'm getting more ideas in my head. Hmmm, you say you like phoenix, Eliza? Phoenix Song, Phoenix Siren, Phoenix Ablaze? Set Ablaze?"

((Hey guys, I was just thinking...should we start a new thread - a band practise, maybe? It would be a change of topic, and would move the plot along. What do you think? :p ))

Sidda blushed at the compliment, but she ducked her head over the parchement, hiding her burning cheeks with her hair. She wrote down the suggestions, proud at how many names they were thinking of. "Ummm....Breath of life? Midnight Raids. C Breeze. Firecircle. Steam burns. Hell's Bell." Sidda quickly scrawled down the names. She loved this. It was right up her alley, and she kept getting inspired. She finally finished and handed the parchement over to Ella. "Maybe you should keep this," she said. "I know I shouldn't. I'd probably lose it." She chuckled to herself. "I've read about Phoenixes. I'd love to actually see one, though."

"A few more awesome ones," Ella said, taking the parchment. "I'll be able to keep track of this, I'll just put it with.... something important to me."

She wasn't really in the mood to talk about her special stone. She didn't want her friends to think she was a sad person and feel sorry they asked or something. She looked at her red watch. She realized she had been there a while.

"I've heard they're wonderful creatures. I'd love to see a real one, as well. I kind of have to go somewhere soon, I'm not sure about you guys. Hey, is :cry:00 every Tuesday and Friday okay? Or a different time on those days. So our practice is spread out throughout the week? We have to know where, too, but just in case the spot is taken, we can alternate. Like we plan to meet somewhere and if that spot is taken, we decide to go somewhere else."

"I better go too. Um, I can do Tuesdays and Fridays. Should we do it here? Or somewhere else? I don't really have any ideas," Sidda said, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "Do you guys know? I don't even know my way around the castle anymore - I still get lost! But if you guys know anywhere..." Something suddenly occured to Sidda, and she burst out without thinking "Will next time be like an audition, so we know how good we are? 'Cause if it is, I'm gonna need to find a song" Sidda wasn't scared at the idea of auditioning, but wanted to prepare. She looked at Ella, seeing as it was really her who started the band, wondering what she would say.

((Sorry, I know it's lame, but I'm tired and out of ideas! :doh: The reason I ask about auditioning is that if we are, I'll try and find a vid of Hyaley Williams singing, and post that to be Sidda's audition. Should there be?))

((Great idea, Sidda. We'll do that.)

Ella nodded as Sidda spoke.

"Kay, but could we possibly do it... earlier than :cry:00? Like maybe...1:30 to :cry:00 or something?" she asked, realizing that she had said :cry:00 but she had to do something every day at :cry:30.

She smiled around at the group.

"So, if that's okay with everyone," she said, making sure that everyone said it was okay. "Then how about we meet up here again? If people are here then once everyone arrived, we could go somewhere else. Is that okay with everyone?"

((By the way, Isobel could be joining the band. The leader of the Dark Elites isn't really going to be that active and she could join.))

((I Think I'm allowed to join xD ))

Keira wasn't really planning on going anywhere when she stumbled across Ella and a few other people.
'Ella!' Keira said, smiling. She glanced at everybody else. 'Is this... That band you were talking about?' She asked curiously, but politely. 'I can sing.' She giggled, and then looked at everyone. She didn't want to appear like she had simply barged in.
'I mean, if someone else is singing then I won't steal your spot or anything.' She said quickly to make the people realise she wasn't horrible.

Keira turned back to Ella with a smile. 'I can sing you something, if you like.' She said.

((I shall probably find someone on Utube and post it as Keira, tho might not look like her xD , like Sid ))

Ella smiled at her friend with a quick glance at her watch.

"Hey, Keira," she said. "This is Keira. And these people are in my band. Well, we kind of just started, we all just met each other. And I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I have to do that ritual, the one I told you about, Keira. Auditions shall be held just to make sure that people don't sound horrible. Don't worry, that was a joke. I'm sure none of you sound horrible. Well, how about next Tuesday at 1:30 since it will be our normal practice time? Meeting here and get an audition song ready! And you might also want to think about a band name. We got a lot of options, but we need to vote. I'll see you then, okay? Maybe sooner if we meet up around the school by coincidence. Bye!"

She smiled at the group, then walked to the library. It was very quiet, which made it a great place to do the ritual.

((Your characters can still RP a bit here, does anyone want to start another topic? I will if nobody else wants to. Have fun! :) ))
It looks like W.R.O.L. wins for band name. We'll do that at the next meeting.

"Hi, Keira," Sidda said to the new girl. "Sounds good, see you then!" she called after Ella as she walked off. "I'm really sorry to run off guys, but I have some homework that is supposed to be done in..." Sidda checked her watch "...4 1/2 hours and I haven't really started, so I'm gonna go do that. I'll se you guys at the practise! Bye!" She called back, rushing off with her bag, shedding hair pins as she went. Sidda had been talking longer than she had meant to, but she had made some friends and was going to (maybe) be in a band! She was so excited she skipped a little bit as she made her way back to the Griffindor common room.

Um, will you set up the topic? WROL it is. Um, Ella, since the others haven't been so active (but then, neither have I. Our internet died. sorry! :( ) what do you think about PM bombing them? That means emailing them quite a bit until they respond. Sound good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back