The flame has burnt out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hey Guys,

Well I've been sitting on this for a while and decided that it is for the best. I'm unfortunately leaving the site. I don't want to, but I have to. Next year I do really important exams, and I won't have much time to get on as I will be revising most of my time. Also with the summer only a few days away, getting onto a computer will be hard. I'm sorry for people I was in topics with.

I'm so happy I joined the site, you all really helped me during quite a difficult time in my life and I will never forget any of you. So yeah, again I'm sorry and one I hope that maybe I can come back.

Bye,

Grande

P.s Today (June 23rd will be my very last day on this site)

Grande,
You will very much be missed around here! I'm very sorry you have to leave the site but I know how hard it can be to try to balance RL and stuff on here.
I wish you the best of luck, you're a bright young person with a great future ahead of you.
Best wishes,
~Cecily

Grande NOOOOOOOOO!
kidding, good luck in RL and hope you have a happy life.

Oh, my treasurer! :-h Thanks for all the help with FF club.I wanted to tell you something..well not here actually.But anyway, it seemed that your charcter could treat or atleast soften up peopel like Bellatrix so me and my sis always joked about it thinking that whom are you gonna treat next =)) Have agood time.Study hard.Good luck

Bye Grande,

I wish you the best of luck in rl. Our role plays have been fun. And I will never forget them my dear friend. Like I said to you its important to really focus on your rl studies, a true education is what you need, but whenever you have free time, just pop in and say hi once in a while. Anyways good luck and stay safe.-----Maddiie

What?!
you're leaving?
so sad now.
will miss you loads, but hope to speak to you again one dayz.
gd lck and all with your life :)
have funz and study hard then
bye

Aww, you will be greatly missed thats for sure, but best of luck with your schooling next year and have a most awesome summer vacation. We'll miss you Grande!

Awww. Grande that is so sad. I have enjoyed seeing how you have grown as a role player. Hopefully you will pop back in once in a while to see us. Miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back