Mia Mendoza

hm intern; shy; submissive; hopeful
OOC First Name
Abby
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
In an attempt to put herself out there more around the castle, Mia had decided to sign up to be a rose deliverer. This meant she was going to have to talk to a lot of people in an attempt to find the rose recipients, because she had seen from previous years how busy the castle got with everyone running around giving and receiving roses. Although she was a little nervous she was mostly excited. As she got her basket of roses to deliver, she pulled out the first one and saw it was for a Hufflepuff. She carefully approached the Hufflepuff table at the Great Hall and cleared her throat as she squeaked out, "Excuse me, is there an Abian Hunter here by any chance?"

Abian had already received one rose today, and he wasn't really expecting anything else. He was happily eating lunch in the great hall while looking around when he heard someone mention his name. He swallowed a big bite of food before looking up with a frown, which eased when he noticed a girl a little older than him. He waved at her. "There is!"

Mia nearly sighed with relief when her first attempt at finding the person she needed was actually here at the Hufflepuff table, so it meant she wouldn't have to keep looking for them asking around elsewhere. As it was, her cheeks were slightly pink from having called the attention of the entire table. She walked over to where the boy was so she wouldn't have to raise her voice to talk to him. "I've got a rose for you," she explained with a happy smile. She reached out for a yellow rose with his name on the card attached. "Here you go!" she said as she handed it over to him.
Dear Abian,

Let's play frisbee again sometime.

Jake

Abian grinned widely at the older girl as she approached and waved at her. "Hi! Thanks!" He said as he took the rose from her. "I hope I wasn't hard to find." He told her as he unfolded the note. The message made him smile, and he looked over at the Gryffindor table to see if he spotted Jacob so he could shout a thank you. But he didn't, so he would have to find him later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back