The first duel

Faith Sparks

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Faith walked bravely and confidently into the duelling chamber. She was nervous but not too much. She had studied lots of spells and she was prepared. She walked into the middle of the room the took a deep breath. " Does anybody want to duel me?"

Eliza walked in the dueling chamber when she heard a girl asking someone to duel her. Eliza was quite bored and wanted to have some action in her life that's why she decided to go to the chamber. "I would like to duel!" shouted Eliza to her. Eliza is confident enough since she studies a bit and she knows first year magic won't kill her.

Faith looked at the girl who had accepted her challenge. With a slight smile she nooded at the girl and began to walk to one end of the wooden thing that she was on so that the girl could be on the other end. She pulled out her wand and pointed it towards the girl. " Ok well as im polite i will let you have the first spell."

Eliza went to the far end opposite where the girl was standing. Eliza pulled her own hand when she heard she can have the first spell. Eliza smiled and said "Thanks! goodluck!"

Eliza readied herself, she shuffled side to side. She took a deep breath and concentrated on the spell she'll attempt. Then she shouted "Stupefy!" She hoped she did the spell right. She saw a flash of light going straight to the girl.

(Do we need to use the dueling points and a professor to oversee the duel? I can edit out this post if we need to do...but if we don't need them, we could just continue :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back