the first date

Caysi nodded. " You should come in there and visit me sometime." She smiled. " Yeah, sure I could go for one more." Caysi laughed. While Jason was gone Caysi answered a few texts and waited for him to come back.

Jay nodded and grinned cheekily at her. " Maybe i will." Jay then started to plan a suprise for her in work. He sipped his drink and made it last for a while. Heput her drink infront of her on a greyish coaster then sat down next to Cay putting one arm around her and resting his hand od her far shoulder. " So where is your shop? And what do you sell?"

"Thank-you." Caysi said happily as she reached for her drink and took a sip of it. " Well, it's in the Makutu mall and it's a clothing store, I sell shoes, shirts and pants." She said smiling. " It's actually a lot of fun." Caysi replied, she then took another sip of her drink. " Maybe I should slow down on drinking this stuff." She laughed.

Jay raised his eye brows the smiled crookedly. " Right that sounds just like my place." He chuckled. " I think that you might just have to slow down. I wouldnt want you smashed on our first date now would i."

Caysi nodded, " What does your shoppe sell?" She asked. " I wouldn't want to get smashed either, not on any date for a fact." She laughed. Everyone seemed to be texting Caysi today. She took her phone out and answered the text and then angrily put her phone back.

Jay laughed slightly at Cay. " Ah you no, just a bit of this and a bit of that." He shrugged. " You no if your phone is bothering you that much just turn it off for a while." He smiled then sipped his drink.

Caysi nodded. "That's interesting." She said smiling. " I agree with you, I'm going to shut this stupid thing off." She said. Caysi took her phone out of her pocket and turned it off. " People don't know how to stop texting me , I guess." She smiled at Jason.

Jay chuckled. " I only ever have mine just in case any of my muggle friends need to talk to ma so it doesnt go off to often." Jay had few non magical friends. It wasnt necause he was the type of people that diddnt like miggles or mugleborns, it was just he diddnt really meet them then get that friendly with them. It seemed he diddnt have that many magical friends eigher although he diddnt ming, the friends he had he liked and trust. That what Jay saw as a friend. " Well you never no it might acctually be an important text one day." He chuckled then sipped his drink

Caysi nodded and laughed. " Mostly all my texts are about, hanging out and what I'm doing." She said after taking a sip of her drink. " I guess you could be right, one day it could be an important text." She said.

Jay smiled. " Well i always like to lie in hope." He drank the rest of his drink and sat back in his chair and looked a Cay. " So what else would you like to do once we have finshed here?"

Caysi laughed. " Do you want to go by the lake front?" Caysi asked. "If it's my family, I'll tell them a lie but my friends and other people, I'll tell them the truth." She laughed. " I think that we need proper rest tonight because I'm really tired today." She said laughing.

Jay smiled as she spoke. He really liked her, he saw a future with her. She was so beautiful. Jay kept smiled. He thought that he was in love with her already, but he wasnt going to say that to her yet as it would be way too fast. " Il do anything you want." He took hold of her hand and smiled at her.

Caysi yawned. " Tonight, can we go to bed at a reasonable time?." Caysi laughed. " Six in the morning isn't really working out for me so well." Caysi laughed. " I want you to pick where we go next." She said smiling, Jason's answers were important to her too.

Jay smiled. " I think the Lake front sounds great, thats my choice." He laughed To him today was all about her and anything she wanted she was going to get, no matter what it was. If this was what love felt like thenhe never wanted it to end

Caysi smiled. " Ok, sounds good." She replied. " Want to go?" She asked happily, Caysi was truly happy when she was with Jason.

He smiled the took her hand and smiled. " When ever suites you." He put some money on the table then walked towards the door beforemopening it for Caysi. " After you." He smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back