the first date

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jason was walking through the harbour with his hand linked inCaysi's. He was alittle nervous at the moment. He hated first dates they were always awkward. He le go of her hand and put his arm around her and smiled as he kissed the top of her head. " So where would the lady like to go first?" He had his wallet full o money and was ready to do anything she wanted today. He looked around, i wasnt too crowded yet and it was quite warm for a winters day so he guessed that he had picked a good time to come here

Caysi was hand in hand with Jason and she felt really good. She was really happy today. " Do you want to go clothes shopping?" She asked Jason, she valued his opinion.

Jay smiled. He was never one to go clothes shopping but he wasnt really going for him he would just stand around and give his throughts and maybe pick something out that looked good. " Yeah sure that sounds fun. I think i will let you lead th way though." he laughed

Caysi smiled, she gripped Jason's hand tighter and lead him towards the clothes shoppe. She walked in and saw the miraculous amount of clothes that they had. Caysi walked through aisles and found lots of clothes, but now she had to try them on. " Sit here and I'll do a fashion show and you tell me what you think." She said before walking to the dressing room. Caysi walked out and showed Jason the dress. " What do you think?" She asked Jason.

Jay smiled as Caysi began to look at all the cloths then went into the drssing room and came out in a red dress. He nodded. " Yeah it looks good on you." He smiled as he looked at her. She suited it very well and looked very good in it.

Caysi nodded, she made her way back to the dressing room. Caysi picked another dress from the pile and put it on. Caysi walked out and showed Jason. " What do you think of this dress." She asked Jason again.

Jason was reading some girly gossip magazine as he waited for Caysi. He looked up as he heard her voice again. His jaw dropped as he looked at her. " Wow you look amazing in that." He smiled. It was a nice figure hugging dress. " You should wear that when you get in you look nice."

Caysi nodded, she liked this dress too. Caysi smiled and walked back into the room and picked up the last dress. She put it on and walked out. " What do you think of this last dress?." She asked Jason, Caysi left the best dress for last.

Jay smiled again as she came out in a long red dress. " You look beautiful hun." he smiled then showed her a shirt and some jeans. " What do you think of these then?"

Caysi nodded. " I like those a lot." She said. Caysi quickly went to the dressing room and changed back into her normal clothes and joined Jason with the dresses in her hand. Caysi looked at all the different guy clothes. " Maybe you should get some matching shoes too." She smiled.

Jay laughed then shook his head. " Nah i already have enough shoes.." He smiled then went to go and pay for his clothes. That was his clothes paid for and the only one for him that he was going to get so he was now just waiting for Caysi to finish up then he could buy hers for her aswell

Caysi waited for Jason and went to the counter to pay. As soon as everything was done and paid for, Caysi went outside hand in hand with Jason. " Where do you want to go next?" She asked smiling.

Jason followed her out side and shrugged. " Dont mind where ever you want." He smiled and looked around

Caysi nodded. " Thank-you for the clothes Jason." She said happily. " Do you want to go get a drink?" She asked making their way to the pub.

Jay shrugged. " Dont worry about it and yeah sure i would love to." He smiled as he followed her to a pub and opened the door for her. " Ladies first."

Caysi smiled. " Thank-you." Caysi walked in and took a seat near the window. " What do you want to drink, I'll go get it." She smiled.

Jason laughed. " Iv always been told that it is costomary for the guy to buy the girls food and grink and all of that stuff." He smiled. " Firewhiskey please, hun."

Caysi laughed. Caysi got up and ordered Jason and herself firewhiskeys. She got a hold of them in her hand and took them back to the table. She placed one infront of Jason and one infront of herself, after she took a seat. " I'm having a really good day so far." She said smiling, Caysi picked up the glass and had a gulp of firewhiskey.

Jason sipped his drink then nodded in agreement. " Yeah me to. Im glad that your enjoying yourself. Iv never met a girl that doesnt like clothes shopping." He laughed. " So if you lived in Ireland why did you work over here?"

Caysi laughed , she didn't know a girl that didn't like shopping either. " Theres nothing to do in Ireland, no jobs that seem to interest me, plus there aren't a lot of magic folk there." She said before taking a sip of her drink.

Jason nodded. " Yeah i must admit Ireland doesnt sound to exciting to me, although i do love the acent." He smiled and winked at Caysi

Caysi laughed. " I can thank my father for that." She laughed. " The nature is nice and everything but.. It could use a few more witches and wizards." She added. " What kind of shop do you own?" She asked curiously.

Jason nodded. " Yeah i suppose your right. There are loads of wizards and witches here so its all very open." Jay shurgged. " I dont own a shop i just help out in one. It nothing well know so." He shrugged again then sipped his drink

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, I like being in New Zealand. " Caysi said sipping her drink. " I own a shop, it's called Vibez have you ever heard of it?" She asked Jason.

Jason thought for a moment before shaking his head. " I dont think that i have." He finished his drink before looking around. It wasnt too crowded so you could talk normally and still hear the person that you are talking too but it was also loud enough that you could hear what some other people were talking about. He looked back at Caysi and smiled at her. " Can i get you another drink Cay?" He stood up then waited for her reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back