The Finnigan House

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
(( Alright guys, so Caysi is already in Scotland with her sister, she floo powdered there :p ))

Caysi made her way to the steps of her sisters house, it was really nice inside. She really liked. it.
nicehouse.jpg

Caysi held her 2 bags tight and rang the doorbell.

Kiera and Cameron landed their brooms at the bottom of the stairs. Kiera grinned and skipped up the stairs. She rang the doorbell. Kiera turned and motioned Cam up the stairs. "Dont be shy!" she teased.

Caysi smiled. She didn't know who would be at the door, she opened the door. " Hey guys!" She smiled and gave Kiera and Cam both a hug.

Harri walked up the road untill she spotted the place where Caysi had said was her sisters house, she lugged her stuff behind her cursing the fact that they weren't allowed to do magic outside of school but her face soon broke into a smile as she saw Caysi and Kiera standing at the door, "Hey guys!" she siad running up to them and hugging them, she couldn't help but still feel a little embaressed as she remembered the argument her and Caysi had had recently.

Cameron smiled as Caysi opened the door. He pulled her into a tight hug and gave her a kiss on the forhead. "I think we are slightly cold. Mind if we come in?" he asked. Cam turned and smiled and waved to Harriet as she joined them.

Caysi smiled. " Hey Harri." She said. " Yeah, I think that we should all go in, it's quite cold out here." She said leading them inside. " My sister won't be home till late, so what do you guys want to do?" She asked.

"Hey Cam," Harri said returning the wave, "Yeah okay," Harri said following Caysi inside and putting her stuff down in the hall "Is there anyone else coming?" she asked looking around the house which appeared to quite big.

Kiera skipped inside the house. "Oh wow! Its pretty in here!" she said happily. "I think we all should play a game or something!" she said with a bright smile. She was feeling unusually cheerful.

((dont you girls get too far ahead of me alright!!))

Caysi smiled. " I think only Kev, and that's it." She said. " Well, truth or dare, does that sound good?" She asked.

Harri grinned "Sounds fantastic!" she said happily, she loved truth or dare, "Who wants to go first?" she asked.

"Okay!" Harri said "So truth or dare?" she asked grinning.

Cameron chuckled. "Little Dare devil arent you?" he asked with a crooked smile. "I think if you girls dont mind I am going to go take a shower and change into muggle clothes." he said.

Caysi giggled. " Yeah, alright!" She smiled. " So please ask and tell me what to do." She said happily.

Caysi thought for a while. " No, I'm pretty sure that I didn't." She replied. " Now time for the dare!" She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back