The Finding - Meeting One.

Emilie Silverfox

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Emilie stood out on the lawn, and shivered as the cool autumn breese, snuck through her sleeve. She glanced round looking for Katie and Becca, they had all agreed to meet here, before the search. She rearranged her bag, which was full of lots of food, and some butterbeer for their first meeting.

She looked round again, and spotted some familar figures. She smiled, waving at her two best friends. She was so happy to have met them at Hogwarts, and she hoped that they would be able to catch up over the holidays.

"Hey" she said greeting them as she walked towards them, then stopping when she reached them "Are you ready?" she asked, smiling.

Becca was psyched for the Tri*ckster meeting. She had seen her friends in class a little bit, but it was a little hard to talk to the other two in class. It sucked a little that they were all in different houses, but Becca could deal with that. She didn't really have any friends in Ravenclaw, she wasn't exactly the 'typical Ravenclaw'. Becca saw Katie walking out the castle, and bounded up to her her. "Hey Katie!" she beamed. Becca wandered down to the lawn with Katie, chatting away happily.

She saw Emilie wave, and she waved back. "Emi!" she screamed, running over to her other best friend. "Totally, oh my gosh, I have so much to tell you guys!" Becca squealed.

Emilie smiled, it was more then good to see her two besties.

"I know, its been ages since we could actually proper talk!!" She squealed back. "First things first though, are you ready to go find a meeting place?"

Katie was on her way to meet Emi and Becca, when Becca suddenly appeared beside her. The Gryffindor smiled, and listened to Becca's chatter all the way to the lawn. She saw Emi waved, and jogged behind Becca. "Hey Emi." Katie said, a little softer than her normal tone of voice.

"Mhm, where are we looking?" Katie asked curiously. Katie didn't really know why they were meeting, except to find a 'meeting place'. If they hd been in the same house, they could have used their dorm as a meeting place, but as none of them were in the same house, they would have to find a meeting place where nobody would want to look for them.

"Hey Katie" Emi replied beaming.

"Well, I don't exactly know, but I was thinking somewhere in the Forbidden Forest, what do you think?" she asked Katie and Becca together. She thought that they may be able to find a big tree, or cave-ish like thing they could meet in.

"The forest? Maybe..." Katie said a little doubtfully. Even though she was one of the Tri*cksters, Katie didn't really want to break the rules by going into the forest.

Katie didn't want to seem like a goody-two-shoes, so she reluctantly agreed. "Maybe we could find a big tree or something?" Katie suggested, there were a lot of trees in the forest, surely one would be a good tree-hut size?

Emi could read the reluctantness on Katie's face.

"Don't worry Katie, I've been in their many times, its fine"

She smiled at Katie's idea

"Yeah, there's bound to be! Lets go" she said beginning to walk towards the forest.

"So guys, how are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back