Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10'' Rosewood with Unicorn tear core
Okay after talking to a friend and you know who you are I am looking for a final for James Killian.

You may offer already created characters if you want but if someone wants to take on the task of playing the character I can loan the character out to you and would only ask for it back if you are unable to play them or if you decide to leave. The character if you are up to it is below:

Ethan Alexander Prince

Playby: is still up in the air but I will settle on it soon, I am leaning towards tom hardy,Kellan Lutz, chris hemsworth
Occupation: Captain of a quidditch team ( I will leave this up to whoever plays him to decided)

Personality
Ethan is in every since of the word confident yet not cocky which over the year those around him have admired and been drawn to like a moth to a flame. He is not afraid to stand up for what he beliefs and never afraid to do what ever it takes to keep his family safe from anyone foolish enough to threaten them. He has a great since of humor and is often found smiling especially when he is around Jamie and goes to great lengths to brighten everyone mood. He is gay but not in a stereotypical way as it is not something that defines him but rather a small piece of a bigger picture that makes up Ethan Prince. He is the kind of guy you could picture watching the game on sundays but willing to turn it off to spend a little time with James.

I will work with whoever wishes to sign up for this to hammer out the finer details of the character and work with some of the future plots.

If someone already applied do not be afraid to apply also since this is not first come first serve and if you have gay/Bi male characters looking for a final send them my way I am willing to plot away to make it work. For an idea of my writing style pull up any threads between James and Samuel or look at Liir goodwitch .

hehehe.

I love you so much right now and Ethan sounds awesome :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back