Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
This was the final lesson with his grandfather when it comes to learning Legilimency. Viktor thought that he might have it down. Luckily, it was good that it seemed like he was a natural at it. Kalif was too, which made it seem like it was a family trait. This was his last lesson. He had his wand out and he was ready. According to Professor Styx, this might be the final test to see if he could cast the spell to read minds. He readied himself. He had to focus and gather his energy. This was going to have to impress his grandfather after many failures and a few successes.

Professor Styx stared down at the Ravenclaw, knowing that Viktor was ready to cast the spell. He would not block his mind but the many layers that the mind was, Kalif would have to tell him to reach in and gather one memory. He buried the memory of his proposal. “Now, Viktor. I want you to cast the spell, and look for the memory of my proposal. Bring it to the surface. You were not there to witness it so it will not come easily. I also won’t make it easy for you either.” Kalif smirked slightly, and prepared himself for the inevitable feeling of having someone go into his mind.

Viktor have a small nod. He cast the spell while pointing his wand. He focused while going into the mind of his professor, mentor and grandfather. The layers were difficult but he called the proposal to the surface. It was a sweet proposal that did not take many words at all. Viktor ended the spell as he lowered his wand. He did it. He managed to bring that memory to the surface and he read it. What he did not expect was that many layers. He did a lot of reading about them, but experiencing them for the first time when he started to cast the spell showed him the mind of the human was so complex.

Kalif Styx could feel it when Viktor brought the memory to the surface. Viktor could perform the spell. He noticed that the prefect did not say anything. “Viktor, you have done well. However, you are not to use this spell while at school. It is an invasion of privacy. Is that understood?”

Viktor sat down in a chair and nodded. “Understood, Professor. Will I be able to tell when someone is lying to me automatically?” Viktor wanted to know this because that was the main reason he wanted to learn this ability.

Kalif thought over the question before shaking his head. “Not for a while. You will need to gain more experience before you will be able to tell that. Be patience and hone your skills. Was that all?” Kalif walked back behind his desk and sat down in his chair. He had a few loose ends to wrap up before the end of the year. And some planning with the wedding.

Viktor shook his head. He was a little disappointed when he heard that he would not be able to tell that for some time but for now, he just had to grow stronger. And grow stronger he would do. He bowed his head slightly as he ducked out of the office. Yes. Grow stronger. Viktor looked forward to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back