The Fight

Kirk Folen

Let me just say this is technechly me RPing with myself. Iam trying to create a storyline for people to read.

Kirk was on his way to visit his father. Something he hadn't done in years. He had so much to tell him and show him. His father had heard about Kirk's promotion to a very high official of Russia. The Chief of the Judicial System in Russia. It was a great honor and brought greatness to the Folen Name. Kirk had always been his father's footsteps. His father was also a high official in Russia, but of a different cause.

As Kirk walked down the street of Huurmak, he stopped and thanked the world. Everything was going perfectly. A few days ago he felt nothing but sorrow and boredom. That is of course until he met Bana. He was eager to also tell his father about the girl he had met while on a walk. She was just so mystical. Kirk thought. He hadn't been a spoiled brat, infact he was probably the most well-manered of the house. However he never looked at himself this way up until now. Now...everything is changing. For the better.

He presently arrived at his mother and father's house. Father had said that his mother was out for the evening and was sorry she could not be there to celebrate. Kirk was feeling great. He knew it was Bana who had changed his world. He knew that she was a great omen of luck and fortune. He knocked on the door of his Fathers.

Tiberious had been reading the paper, waiting for his beloved son to come. His son had just earned one of the best jobs in Russia. He was one of the highest officials. His son had followed in his foot steps. He had done what Tiberious dreamed about his son doing. This was the best day of Tiberious's life. The day his son was one of the most highest officials. He had brought extreme honor to the Folen name. He had brought something non of his siblings had.

Presently there was a knock. Tiberious's heart leaped. It was his son. "Kirk! It is so good to see you! Come in! Com in!" Tiberious said loud and joyously. "I am so glad you came to visit me Kirk. It makes me feel so good to see you. Sit! Please I insist."

His Father's door opened and there stood his father happy as ever. He was going a million sentances a mile and Kirk couldn't cut in to say something. Not even thank you for hello. His father told him to come in and sit down. Everything was going great. He finally felt like people loved him. It was just that he hadn't seen his family in a while. It was just that he needed to see at the very least his dear father. Kirk was so happy and overwhelmed with sheer ecstasy. This was one of the best days of his life and nothing was perhaps...going to ruin it.

He sat down and his father sat next to him. "Well then hello father. It is great to see you to. It's been quite a while since i've been here." Kirk said. His heart was full of joy, nothing could destroy it. He could tell his father wanted to know everything. What his powers where, what he was able to do, and what his rank was in Officials of Russia.

"Oh it is so good to see you son! And yes it has been a while." Tiberious replied. There was so much Tiberious wanted to know. Mainly the new power he had accquired over Russia. "I know you just got here son, but I have to know. What are your new powers?" Tiberious asked. He could not hold in his joy any longer. For a 90 year-old man he was acting as if he was 12. He had so much energy and couldn't seem to control himself.

This was truly the best day of his life. His son, the Chief of Russia's Judicial System. He controlled it. It was his ultimate decision. This is what made Tiberious a source of ecstasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back