OOC First Name
Zach
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Today was the day of what was probably one of Takuya's favourite days of the year. He loved Halloween, and it wasn't really a wonder why. It was an amazing day, and everyone got to pretend to be scary and just go nuts with their costumes. In Muggle societies, you got to go around the neighbourhoods and do 'trick or treating' and ask for candy from all of the homes. It actually sounded like a whole bunch of fun. This year would be no different at Hogwarts New Zealand, however, and as he gazed around the Great Hall he noticed the familiar decorations of Jack O' Lanterns with their evil faces, and he couldn't help but feel at home on the day of the annual 'scare fest'.

"Happy Halloween, ghouls and gals, goblins and guys! While we all wait for the Costume Content to begin, feel free to help yourself to any and all of the food at our disposal, and definitely have some candy!" Takuya said, beaming at all the candy available. He'd always been a sweet tooth, and while he never found himself the type for dressing up for these things, he always enjoyed watching everyone else do so! "Just remember guys, we can't be held responsible for stomach aches, sugar-driven antics, and definitely not eyeballs found in the candy dishes. Because well, that's just part of the fun, isn't it?" Takuya said, chuckling slightly. He took his seat and watched everyone else get into the festivities.

It was going to be a magical night.

Tea arrived at the the Halloween feast wearing her old dragon plushie as a costume and a bit of make-up to make her looks a little appealing and more matured for her age. To be honest, she didn't know what Halloween would be like here in New Zealand. When she took a good look of the hall it felt much more like a kids festival, except for the music playing. The music was fast or middle paced, she didn't quite liked it as much as she plan she would. She spent a number of her times just staring at others and judging their costumes. Some of them were nice, some a little to show off for a school function. She actually saw some girl strutting in with leggings as a bottom piece of their costume. Tea didn't respond to that, so she kept roaming around the hall.

She recognize a young man deputy from a short distant were she was standing. She heard him shout, Tea study him a bit, after he was done he sat down. Tea noted he had no costume, yet he was smiling sitting alone. She took this perfect opportunity to get to know the deputy professor and thanking him for accepting her transfer at Hogwarts this year. "Hello Professor Blaze, I couldn't help but notice you were alone." Tea said shyly to the man. "I'm Kamaria Warlock, you accepted my transfer this year? Or so I think, I wanted to thank you for giving me a chance" she stuck out her hand in greeting. "Do you mind if I sit down with you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back