Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10'' Rosewood with Unicorn tear core
Okay hi everybody,

Well with sorting underway and the school year starting up James aka Jamie is going to need a gang of friends to hang out with desperately. Here is a little about him.

"Hey all it is me James but you can call me Jamie and I am new to New Zealand. I was born in Japan but both of my parents were american and so I don't look like your typical Japanese boy, you see I am white! Beside being melanin challenge I am also am orphan, mom and dad where in the wrong place at the wrong time and were victims of gang warefare. It is okay I did not know them very well but because. I had no parents I became a ward of the State and as such the shipped me off to the most unlikely of places.... a monastery. You got it right folks I grew up monk and because of it I grew up with a samuria complex.

You see while learing the ways of peace and nonviolence I became and book worm and had a fascination with samuria and ninjas and so I made a vow that I would become the greatest warrior ever and since then I became a sponge and learned and trained harder than ever before. At the age of 11 I got a lot more complicated you see I received a letter from a school and it said I was capable of magic and it wished that I would attended Hogwarts as a student. I was thrilled not only was I going to be the best warrior but also I was going to be a wizard. Now I am in this big new school surrounded by a new culture and I have never felt so alone."

So Jamie needs a grew of wild kids his age to blow the roof off of hogwarts and live life as it is thrown at us, (much like james potter and his friends). All is welcome but I would like to see a few gryffindors since we will all be living together for the school year.

Well, you probably already know, but Jennifer is a tomboy with an attitude, but is very kind to her friends. I think that they could get on quite well together. I think Jennifer could also possibly have a crush on him? :r

Blake could be a great friend. He is slightly wild, as wild as an eleven year old can be, but is generally obedient when it comes to important things. His 'twin' woulld follow him a lot but she isn't in the same house so it wouldn't be that much and would be less and less as the year goes by.

I have Kynleigh Davis that I could offer up as a friend. She's a second year Gryffindor fireball who is so full of energy it's not even funny. Most of the time she's loud and outspoken (and sometimes obnoxious), but she's a fierce friend who looks out for those she cares about and takes very little crap off anyone. Just let me know what you think and maybe once the new year actually starts we could see how things go with the two of them.

I have Chris here. :)

Christopher is adventurous, and near-free-spirited. His best friend Willow is also going to Hogwarts, and he's incredibly excited. Chris hates to be called Christopher, and will correct people if they call him by his first name. He's polite and charismatic, when he chooses to talk. It takes a bit for Chris to make friends, he isn't scared but rather prefers to keep his secrets to himself. Chris has few fears and is known to be reckless when he's in a bad mood. Chris has dyslexia but only his parents, Willow and professors know.

^^ copied straight out of his sorting form :doh:

I think Chris could be a good friend for James, but it could take a bit for him to get used to the idea.

People :woot:

Okay

James and Jennifer: I read up on Jen and I think she would be an awesome match for James in regards to friends as for a crush James grew up around boys and so his attraction to girls and vice versa is naive and so it will be funny to rp the process out so we can start a rp between the two if ur up for it!?

James and Blake: Good to see that blake is wild because James is. Just a wild and zany, When we are able maybe we can rp in the dorms as roomies ? What do you think?

James and Kynliegh: Blue eyes !!! :woot: I am exactly excite d about this interaction James and Kynliegh will be fun to rp since when Makato was around you and him got along spot on I think these two will be twice the drama!

James and Chris: it is always nice to have a few guy friends and by the looks of it chris will get along good with James, however james does not give up and so his curiousity will. Test your patience level lol We could also be roomies unless your rooming with others lol then we can rp something else out? Sounds good or do you have an idea?

Ava is wild and loves to break rules. She is a kind of hyper and OTT. Ava is also loyal and a really nice person. She would love to be friends with James!

I have Edmund here. He is brave, curious, protective, social and a liar. He loves adventure, and though he follows the rules, he isn't afraid to step over the line every once in a while. He could be the 'voice of reason' in the group?

If not, I have his twin, Evaira, who is more free-spirited and an animal lover, though she's a Ravenclaw. If you want to know more about her, just let me know. :)

I think they should be roommates :woot:

Do you want me to start a topic in the dorms?

Heh, then it will be very amusing xD :cool:
I'll start a topic in the Gryffy common room and PM it to you x :doh:

Edmund, Blake, Chris: When we get the green light to post in hogwarts then I will post a topic in the dorms for those of you who wish to bunk up with Me then your more than welcome if not you can rp meeting Jamie in his room.

Claire bear!: thanks for starting the topic I will look forward to the pm whenever!

Ava:she sounds wonderful she will make an awesome friend

Everyone: I will be starting an open thread for first years to rp meeting jamie and each other, for those who are in a different year (katie) you will also be able to jump in just let me know if you want in.

If you want some one on one time let me know either here or via pm and we can figure out who will start and all of that jazz.
Okay for the boys I have the first topic for all of you to join here it goes:
The Pride (lion pack)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back