OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Beech Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hattie had been going on a few dates with Ethan for a while now. Whilst it still felt a little weird to Hattie, she was still rather enjoying it. Ethan made her feel a different sort of way that she couldn't quite explain. When she was with him it felt like there was absolutely nothing else in the world to worry about. Today, since it was Hattie's day off, they were going on another date, and Hattie couldn't help but be a little excited for it. She dressed in one of her favourite yellow skirts and a black turtleneck, feeling like it was the appropriate outfit for the occasion with the colder weather outside. She also made sure to wear her hooped earrings in order to look a little extra nice. She hadn't put this much effort in for a while and she hoped that Ethan would appreciate it. This time they were going to a different place. A diner just on the corner of the street they lived in and the main road. Hattie was hungry, so she hoped that Ethan would be there soon as she entered and took the first available seat. It was quite busy, with many people in groups chatting amongst themselves. She took a menu, flicking through it as she waited for him.

Ethan had been out and about as well as in and out of New Zealand to travel around the globe. But Ethan was in New Zealand a lot more than he was expecting to. He guessed it was because he enjoyed Hattie's company and spending time with her. He liked the feeling he had when he was spending time with her. They had planned to go on another date, as it was Hattie's day off. Ethan tried his best to look nice and wanted to try and impress Hattie. He quickly made his way to the diner where they had planned to meet, excited to see Hattie. The boy entered the diner, and it looked quite busy. It took a bit before he finally found Hattie and made his way over towards her, giving her a shy and awkward wave. "Hey"

Hattie couldn't help the butterflies when she finally saw Ethan walk through the door. He always looked very good, but Hattie suddenly felt far too shy to say that to him, even though he really did in that moment. "Hey!" she exclaimed when he greeted her, happy to see him. She hoped he didn't mind it being so busy. She was sure it would quieten down soon after the lunch rush. "Did you want to have a look at the menu?" she asked, sliding the piece of paper his way on the table. "They have some nice things here... I like the look of the burgers." Hattie was happy to let him read it for a bit before they started ordering. In the meantime, she wanted to start with some small talk. "How have you been, by the way? Got up to much since the last time I saw you?"

Ethan took a seat in front of Hattie and smiled. "Sure. Let's see what they got aye?" Ethan says with a chuckle as he looks at the menu that Hattie slid over. There were so many choices that he couldn't decide what to get. All the choices looked good to eat too. "Hmm... there is a lot of choices to choose from" Ethan says with a chuckle, as he looked between the menu and Hattie. He thought she looked really pretty today but felt a bit shy and awkward to say anything now. But maybe he could bring it up later. "I think one of the burgers do look good," Ethan says with a nod of his head. "Now there are different types of burgers to choose from. I can't decide" Ethan says with a chuckle, his indecisiveness taking over a bit.

"What are you thinking of getting?" Ethan asked as he then looked up at Hattie. He smiled a little at her question. "I've been good. Nothing really if I'm being honest. I've been travelling here and there and been working different jobs from time to time" Ethan explains with a small smile. He knew he should get a stable job at some point, but he wanted to try different jobs first to see what he had liked. "How about you? How have you been?"

Hattie chuckled a little at Ethan's indecisiveness. "Well, the burgers do look good. Maybe a chicken burger?" she said, wondering what Ethan thought as well. She just wanted to keep it simple and focus more on Ethan rather than what food to eat. The woman listened as Ethan told her what he had been up to. "Oh, travelling! I wish I could travel. But this apprenticeship sort of requires me to stay here a lot of the time." she told him. "I like it though. I've been learning a lot." If it wasn't for her Head of House at Hogwarts, Hattie would definitely be lost, and she was grateful for the opportunity that she had been given. "So, you've been doing a lot of different jobs lately. Has anything stuck out to you?"

Ethan nods in agreement. "A chicken burger sounds good to me," Ethan says with a smile and a nod. He looked up as the girl spoke and he nodded a little. "I saved up a bit when I was working during the summer breaks back at school in Scotland. So I've been travelling as much as I can" Ethan says with a chuckle. His parents had also offered to give him some money for travel as well. It also helped that his sister had lived in New Zealand too, so he didn't have to spend much money on accommodation or anything. "Yeah, just a few different jobs here and there. Nothing really has stuck to me at the moment. But I'm hoping to find something more permanent here in New Zealand" Ethan says with a small smile. Now that his younger brother had been in Hogwarts here in New Zealand now for a while now, and his older sister also moving here, it had seemed right to both him and his parents to be joining them and moving to New Zealand. Plus, he liked spending time with Hattie, and if he was being honest, he didn't really want to be too far away from her. "How's that internship of yours going? It's with runes aye?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back